🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Justin Timberlake would've been perfect for this track.

After a couple more listens, I'm liking the song.  This is your "ride around at night" type of song.

Y'all dudes saying this is a horrible track are harsh, my brother is the same way
laugh.gif
, so I kind of understand it...

I swear you're all forcing yourselves to like this track just because it's Drake.

Yeah either that or.............. People just really like it lol.

I'm feeling it, I liked find your love too though...... Hate girls love beyonce though,

so what don't you get?

i'm someone who doesn't like the hook and i'm confused.

because he intentionally sounded like a struggling American Idol singer and is known for good hooks I'm supposed to like it?

:lol: either way I'm glad it wasn't his single. SFTB grew on me, but this one definitely hasn't

didnt say you had to like it, simply saying he purposely made it sound that way so calling it a struggle hook is kinda funny

i like the end of Hold on We're Going Home, but that's it.

dudes finna start pulling out the "y'all can hate, but he knows what he's doing, everybody's gonna love it"

like that'll somehow change people's opinions.

but yeah it might pop...i could also see it not doing as well as some think.

i guess we'll just have to see.

Originally Posted by Gordonson  
What's Part 2? All Me?
nerd.gif
The song with Beyonce from Jay Z's MCHG.
Ah!  Yeah, I think this song is better then.
But doesn't this sound like a Boy George record?
laugh.gif
Maybe it's because I've been listening to Take Back The Night, but it sounds like a Justin Timberlake record.  I could see this song being on the 20/20 Experience Part 2
pimp.gif

Just heard it. :rolleyes

It'll grow on me eventually, I'm sure of it.

I wish he came with a better song, something where he's really rapping or something that slaps even if its R&B.

but whatever. females will love it. most guys will play it.clubs will play it. radio will play it.

He won..

Back
Top Bottom