🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I wouldn't write this off as an RnB album. IMO, this is the first time he's been able to deliver on a project that's all encompassing of who he is as an artist. We got the singing Drake from TC, rapping Drake from IYRTITL, the radio Drake, and this new reggae sound he's experimenting with. And, imo, it works out and seems complete. I have it a spin last night and another this morning otw to work, so my opinion is likely to change with time. But that's my initial take of the project.

This album is eh, it's for you sad boyz with relationship problems, future few words in that verse he had the best thing on this album. I'm going back to listen to lil Uzi vert recent mixtape, this ish underwhelming.

Last edited:

Based on the first listen I'd put this ahead of NWTS but Take Care is still much better and his best work.
This.
Views actually made me put Take Care on and it makes me appreciate it even more and it was already my favorite Drake album.

people keep saying "but he sang on Take Care" when i say its too much singing.

and i just keep saying "yea but for some reason its just not the same"

Listened again, I'm even more disappointed man. The way drake was acting interviews I assumed we were getting that "**** everybody, this is my year" type vibes, all this simp **** is just getting old at this point.

I think the perception of the album would be different had we had to go buy physical copies, first place you gonna hear it in is the whip, IMO that can affect the reaction to it

Anything can sound good in your car if you turn it up loud enough, even Troy Ave and Young Thug. Headphones are the real test

This 1st track ain't what I was expecting. He normally has good Intros. The length of the song had me expecting something like Tuscan Leather.

My barber shop will be bumping Views 100% tomorrow. Gonna be a good cut b
THIS
smokin.gif

Just make sure your barber doesn't get too in his feels & starts caressing your cheek when he lines you up.
laugh.gif

Where u go supercuts? Espn or 90 gangsta rap in my barbershop, no in between.
Yoooooo 
roll.gif

maybe he goes to a beauty salon.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm dyin. You guys are killin' me w/ these roasts

After the first listen, it's clear that Views is an R&B album. Also, why is he trying so hard with the Dancehall??!

Has anyone had any experience with vividseats? They're a ticket reseller

Off first few listens probably Drake's worst project tbh. Hoping it grows on me with more listens but idk. Future legit had the best verse on the album

Off first few listens probably Drake's worst project tbh. Hoping it grows on me with more listens but idk. Future legit had the best verse on the album

See these kind of comments are weird to me lol

Future verse was weak as hell and I'm a huge fan of his .... What the hell am I missing ? Lol

Drake on Weston Road Flows were by far the best verse

:lol:

Yoooooo :rofl:

maybe he goes to a beauty salon. :lol:

:smh:

I'm dyin. You guys are killin' me w/ these roasts

:lol: grimey

Back
Top Bottom