🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

We have a lot more garabage US rappers than the UK guys on this. I don't see what people are complaining about.

We have a lot more garabage US rappers than the UK guys on this. I don't see what people are complaining about.

What does this even mean? So people shouldn't complain about foreign garbage until we address our own? Lol

People just didnt like the verses thats all. They are better grime artists out there as well

What does this even mean? So people shouldn't complain about foreign garbage until we address our own? Lol

People just didnt like the verses thats all. They are better grime artists out there as well
Updated below

We have a lot more garabage US rappers that people call dope than the UK guys on this. I don't see what people are complaining about if they like those US rappers

What does who someone like or doesn't like have to do with how they received those grime verses?

If this was someone first introduction to the genre they wouldn't have a good opinion about it straight up.

[quote name="Law3001" url="/t/256652/the-official-drake-thread-"]What does who someone like or doesn't like have to do with how they received those grime verses?[/quote]
You tell me.

[quote name="Law3001" url="/t/256652/the-official-drake-thread-"]If this was someone first introduction to the genre they wouldn't have a good opinion about it straight up.[/quote]

How would someone distinguish a grime verse from a UK rapper just spitting a verse? Or is every UK rapper a grime rapper? Where they all rapping over grime beats?

Those "grime" cats did absolutely nothing to make me want to check out their work.

They dropped a wide open touchdown in the super bowl.

Cringeworthy.

:rofl: I wanted to be impressed man, I really did. I was legit interested.

But those guys can be edited out completely.

This tape really is a collection of all the different types of music drake does it has all different types of music for all his fans it has lyrical rapping drake, trap drake, r and b drake, and dancehall drake

That British dude ruined KMT. Worst feature I've heard since Kanye on Jukebox Joint. Will be downloading that featureless version.

4422 into Gyalchester >>>>>

Last edited:
The RnB on here was damn good.

He's getting better in that arena with each project.

Which is good for me because I wasn't really feeling any of the rap joints. I didn't have an urge to run back a single one of em.

Maybe that'll change but for now I'll only be revisiting this when I'm in an rnb mood.

Giggs did his thing on KMT. He was hard on that track but I admit that breasts look at em perky line was CORN.

People didn't like Skepta Interlude? That man went all the way in.

Last edited:
Eh no I don't.

But America let like six mumble rappers get on in the past three years, who say nothing but nonsense. Everyone just wants to hate the UK guys.

Can't tell if you're trolling or you have pretty terrible taste/awareness.

Sade is one of the best artists in music period and you think you shouldn't check out her catalog while tryna big up this garbage UK rap.

Yikes. :lol:

I mean if you saying young thug had the best verse on the album you really can't say anything about the UK rappers. Your critic card has been revoked. Antidote has a point :lol:

Giggs did his thing on KMT. He was hard on that track but I admit that breasts look at em perky line was CORN.

People didn't like Skepta Interlude? That man went all the way in.

Giggs spent one verse sounding like he was whispering into the mic while not tryna wake his roommates and had basically 0 memorable bars.

On KMT he spent the majority of his verse comparing a woman's breasts to various things they shouldn't be compared to like Turkey.

There's no way you can try to tell me that isn't objectively terrible.

I mean if you saying young thug had the best verse on the album you really can't say anything about the UK rappers. Your critic card has been revoked. Antidote has a point :lol:

I don't think Thug had the best verse on the album, UK raps still trash with tea and crumpets.

Last edited:
Yall do realize that constantly bringing up Travis & Thug doesn't change how awful those UK dudes were, right?

The 2 have nothing to do with each other.

Giggs spent one verse sounding like he was whispering into the mic while not tryna wake his roommates and had basically 0 memorable bars.

On KMT he spent the majority of his verse comparing a woman's breasts to various things they shouldn't be compared to like Turkey.

There's no way you can try to tell me that isn't objectively terrible.

IDK man I really thought dude went in. Nothing was terrible other than that breast line but we have different opinions.

I also thought the ad libs on Drake's verse was fire. Gave the track an ill vibe.

Last edited:
Yall do realize that constantly bringing up Travis & Thug doesn't change how awful those UK dudes were, right?

The 2 have nothing to do with each other.

I'm saying. :lol:

Dudes tryna defend it with that instead of actually quoting bars tells you all you need to know.

I didn't have a problem with Skepta from a rapping standpoint, I just don't need a whole solo interlude of dude on a Drake project.

Eh no I don't.

But America let like six mumble rappers get on in the past three years, who say nothing but nonsense. Everyone just wants to hate the UK guys.

Can't tell if you're trolling or you have pretty terrible taste/awareness.

Sade is one of the best artists in music period and you think you shouldn't check out her catalog while tryna big up this garbage UK rap.

Yikes. :lol:

How many more times will the man have to make it clear that he doesn't like genres like R&B and Soul outside of Drake and 1-2 others' contributions before y'all just stop broaching the subject?

We all know y'all not about to change that boy's mind through some words on the internet :lol:

I didn't mind the UK cats, but those tweets are hilarious and at least semi-accurate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom