09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Stephens > every QB on UCLA's had on their Roster since Cade McKnown
them bum $!$ QB's did help us lead UCLA to 2 wins over wack $!$ Tennesse tho

and for the record Drew olson would like to speak to you on that

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Does Drew Olson's Lawn Mowing service have an office phone number where I can reach him at?

yup it does, but he is always out of the office training Tee Martin, Casey Clausen, James Banks, and Rick Clausen since he manges them

heard he saving some spots for angie and Crompton also

Tee Martin is a QB coach for a DI school

Eric Ainge is in the NFL.

Rick and Casey can at least moooch of lil bro.

James Banks was a coke head WR

got anymore?

EDIT

Dre peep it

4b325e3ee5431a190bbc6d87874d72e401e8547.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Boise State is gonna be a problem next year

20 of 22 starters back from a potentially undefeated season

BSU
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TCU with 18 returning including QB Andy Dalton. Im sorry but yall are going to have a rude awakening come January 4th!!

tcu001.jpg

laugh.gif
yooo dudes on the net will come up with anything
laugh.gif

If u a Collegiate athlete it dont even make sense to have a facebook myspace or twitter

http://13psi.com/who-are-the-gators-recruiting/
[h1]Who Are The Gators Recruiting?[/h1]

leon_orr.jpg

I like the larger bills on the outside

Urban Meyer said on Tuesday that he wasn't sure if suspended defensive lineman Carlos Dunlap would be allowed to play in the Gators' bowl game, adding that university president Bernie Machen and athletic director Jeremy Foley will be in on the decision. Sounds like Urban has had his disciplinary powers taken away as a result of the embarrassment caused by his 1/2 suspension of starting linebacker Brandon Spikes for gouging an opposing player's eyes. From the looks of the Gators' recruiting class, maybe Machen and Foley need to get involved in recruiting, too. Pictured at left with the gun and what looks to be about $16 (dinner for two at Wendy's) is Leon Orr, 6-4 295lb defensive lineman commitment and "collect money cartel" gang member. Pictured below with their respective gang signs are Orr, DE Lynden Trail, and TE Gerald Christian, all Florida commitments. How can this not turn out well for the Gators?

leonn_orr_gerald_christian_lynden_trail.jpg

left to right: Leon Orr, Lynden Trail, Gerald Christian

^
Florida took that Canes 30 for 30 to heart I see.
laugh.gif

I just read that touching heartwarming article on what a great guy Urban is in SI and how he would never turn his back on these kids, now I see why hecan't turn his back to them.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

BSU
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TCU with 18 returning including QB Andy Dalton. Im sorry but yall are going to have a rude awakening come January 4th!!

tcu001.jpg
Mid-major swag...?

And lol Gunna. Truth be told, if you're over the age of 17, with aspirations and or in the public eye at all, you probably shouldn't be searchable onany social networking site.

That article Gunna posted is probably just those kids messing around, hilarious as it is. Dude's holding an airsoft gun and his lunch money.

Kenny Stills and Tony Jefferson will be making their college commitments on Prep Pigskin Report (PPR) this friday night on KUSI TV (CH.51) in San Diego. The PPR is hosting their version of the Heisman Awards, "The Silver Pigskin Gala." The crowning of the 2009 San Diego Pigskin Player of the Year Award winner will be followed by the Stills/Jefferson announcements. Program airs from 9-10PM.

I read that its a good chance for OK for both of them I think. I think its USC/OK for Stills and UofM/OK for Jefferson. I read that Jefferson was a silent toUSC but that fell through. I could be wrong tho, I just know what I read.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

its USC/OU for both guys, michigan ant got a chance with jefferson
Yea true. I one of the Cali guys on Michigan's scout board said that USC was out of the picture for Jefferson. Idk I'm gonna guess theyboth go to OU. Josh Furman announces Saturday at the Crab Bowl we have a pretty good shot at him.

More Thrill Hill.

for some reason, my browser won't give me the option to embed it

Lou Holtz should be banned from talking about football for this one.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cam Newton may end up in Oklahoma...

eek.gif

If he does, that means stoops promised him the starting QB position

idk the way he was talking, he wasn't making much sense talking about he didn't wanna go to a place where they were going to give him the spot, butinstead he wanted to earn it. i don't know why he wouldn't go to Miss State and run that offense. they recruited that big $+% @*$%% to run the offenseafter Tebow left for a reason

BSU
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tcu001.jpg

You guys got a squad and some swagger but BSU aint too bad.

BSU wins this game and they start next season top 3 and aim for the 'chip

Titus-Young.jpg

he talkin non sense now. all during the recruiting period he said it makes no sense for him to go somewhere that has a lot of QB competition. he said hes on a2 yr leash and needs to show his skills quick

Why do you have a gun and you only have $16?

You obviously haven't been using it to "collect money" and you aint gonna need it to protect yourself either because who's going to try torob your broke ###? Probably fake anyway.

BSU
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tcu001.jpg

You guys got a squad and some swagger but BSU aint too bad.

BSU wins this game and they start next season top 3 and aim for the 'chip

Titus-Young.jpg
TCU beat yall last year and dominated in the stats. It will be the same this year but the Frogs will put up way more points.

Back
Top Bottom