09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

A offensive lineman Stanley Hasiak has been sent home to Hawaii for personal reasons and is not likely to return, according to a source in the Bruins' football program.
Hasiak, a freshman, was one of the top recruits in the Bruins' 2009 recruiting class. UCLA Coach Rick Neuheisel would not comment on the situation.

He was ranked fourth nationally as a guard by Rivals.com and was also recruited by USC, California, Michigan and Oregon, among others.

Hasiak, who is 6 feet 5, 318-pounds, has had trouble adjusting since coming to UCLA. He has had a series of confrontations with teammates during practices. He also has had a handful of off-the-field incidents, according to sources familiar with the program, including screaming at doctors and nurses while waiting for an X-ray at a hospital.

Hasiak played in the first two games, as a reserve, but was benched for Kansas State. He played briefly against California on Oct. 17, but injured an ankle. Hasiak took an indefinite leave of absence in late October, but returned, saying: "Just have to try to make things better for myself."

tired.gif

Finally official, Furman is blue. I couldn't be happier, sounds like he could play a number of positions for us. I would like to see him replace Mouton orObi if possible, but we'll see. He's def super athletic.

Tough loss for the Bruins. I know they were touting that incoming freshman OL class heavy. I thought kid was going to be a beast, but he had issues.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Speaking of Michigan, Josh Furman announcement tonight.
"I remember watching the Michigan vs. Ohio State game and a personal foul penalty was called on Shawn Crable for a hit on Troy Smith that the referee thought was out of bounds," Furman recalled. "It was not a personal foul because Troy was still in bounds when Crable hit him; if they would not have called that penalty Michigan could have had a chance to come back and win. I was so mad after that game that me and my cousin went and played College Football 2007 and I inserted myself into the game at safety for Michigan and we won the game."
My man.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We can sure use all the defensive help we can get...

Lol word. Thats an awesome story. Dude could be so versatile for us. 6-2, 200lbs, has ran 40's in the 4.3 range and a 40 inch vertical.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Speaking of Michigan, Josh Furman announcement tonight.
"I remember watching the Michigan vs. Ohio State game and a personal foul penalty was called on Shawn Crable for a hit on Troy Smith that the referee thought was out of bounds," Furman recalled. "It was not a personal foul because Troy was still in bounds when Crable hit him; if they would not have called that penalty Michigan could have had a chance to come back and win. I was so mad after that game that me and my cousin went and played College Football 2007 and I inserted myself into the game at safety for Michigan and we won the game."
My man.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We can sure use all the defensive help we can get...

Why the hell's he such a big Michigan fan? He's from Maryland! And they suck! Why didn't you come to VT damnit!!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

All drugs should be legalized. Listen to my plan, not only legalize them, but make them free ( at least drugs like Meth and Crack, less addictive drugs likeMarijuana should be taxed). So, you make them free, but how do you get the money? You simply take the money that is used to fight drug use, to produce it. Now,before you can obtain access to a "meth card" you must go through a course that teaches you everything that it does to your body. This will have noeffect on current addicts but will certainly curb the amount of new users. Since it is free there will be no reason for the addicts to steal or commit othertypes of crime to support their habit, crime rates would plummet. Obviously there would be age restrictions but it would IMO with increased funding toeducation and prevention drastically cut down on the amount of new users as well as the crime rate.

What is wrong with this? edit-wrong thread haha.

^^^^
roll.gif

First of all, wrong thread.

Second, you really want to make Crack and Meth free?

Crack and Meth heads don't care about what that !@*+ does to your body. It will cost more just to help cure these buffoons.

smh.gif
, some people's train of thought should never leave the station.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

^^^^
roll.gif

First of all, wrong thread.

Second, you really want to make Crack and Meth free?

Crack and Meth heads don't care about what that !@*+ does to your body. It will cost more just to help cure these buffoons.

smh.gif
, some people's train of thought should never leave the station.

The crazy thing is that I wasnt even in this thread when I posted that. And second of all I know it wouldnt affect the current users, but it would prevent somepeople from becoming users. Why shouldnt it be free?

What do you expect? He got caught red handed and couldn't get his story straight. He denied driving the truck when there is concrete proof that he droveit. Even on campus. Dude %%##@$ up. Another fumble in a disappointing career. It probably is his grlfriends truck, but the gf only got the truck because shewas dating Joe McKnight.

Furman is a freak andwill more than likely be slotted to the Spinner/Stevie Brown spot. Problem is, he is going up with Brandin Hawthorne and possibly MarvinRobinson who are both pretty productive football players. Love to see some talented guys getting on the D side. Need a bunch. Plus, MRob and Throne will bethere this winter/spring. Also, Obi and Jonas need to step it up.

Corner is going to be a crap shoot with Warren going pro. Hopefully Turner steps it up because we need him right now. I honestly think that JT Floyd could be adecent corner if he just gets some confidence. Not a burne but he seemed to play somewhat solid when they had him in. Woolfolk back to safety and hopefull Vlador Gordon or Williams or Robinson can grab the spot because Kovacs has had his moment and it is done.

We need GRob to get some real coaches on the D side. Hopson is not a LB coach and Gibson is a moron. He is kinda like DeBored to Carr but DeBored actually hadsome good games Gibsons secondary has been awful. Why do you think Warren left? He saw nothing getting better with that dope regressing his skills.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

USC about to throw mcfumble under the bus

He didnt bring them a National Title, its his punishment. What a joke, Pete Carroll/USC going to skate again..............

Speaking of Pete skating, was there ever any confirmation of him smashing grad students?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
2ia7mkl.jpg

EDIT: And Dre, is that your pilot or your breakmaaan?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Millennium's Flowers close to tipping his hat[/h1]
Goodyear Millennium senior Marquis Flowers, rated by The Republic as the No.1 football prospect in Arizona for the class of 2010, said he will doff one of these hats Jan. 9 during the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on national television: Arizona, Arizona State, UCLA or Southern California.

He said he has narrowed it to those four. But he said he likely will eliminate one of those before taking three hats with him to San Antonio for the big showcase of top senior talent in America.

Monday night, at a basketball holiday tournament at North, when asked about his schoolmate and friend, Millennium basketball player Tyler Russell said, "I say, 'Go to USC. But he wants to go to UA.' ''

However, Flowers, 6-foot-3, 210 pounds, wouldn't tip his hand on the phone. He said it will be among the four Pac-10 schools.

Flowers said all four schools are recruiting him as a safety, which is what he said he wants to play in college.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

321351c9eecd4157a17706d6cda72c86e91336d.jpg

No wonder Jimmy went NFL wit No hesitation. thats whats poppin in South Bend?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Man I woulda transferred EARLY.

Or petitioned to declare for the draft after I threw my 1st TD.

Back
Top Bottom