09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by 18key

The Rodgers brothers are fun to watch when they arent playing against your team
pimp.gif
I think some mutual things can be said in those terms. Oregon's Offense is something else when it is clicking. Excited to see how the Pac doesagain in this bowl season.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I wonder where Torrian Wilson will end. Whos his favorite now? Michigan? Miami? Tenn?

hes down to Mich/UT ... hes taking officials to both schools in January

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I wonder where Torrian Wilson will end. Whos his favorite now? Michigan? Miami? Tenn?

hes down to Mich/UT ... hes taking officials to both schools in January
I think they're gonna try to get Wilson in the weekend of Jan 15 since we'll be hosting Jibreel Black, Todd Chandler, and Rashad Knight. I know at one point he was very close to committing to UofM. What are UT's chances?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

theres no way I'd be eligible to play in the bowl game if I had to play in Las Vegas

UCLA players got into so much trouble a few years ago out there
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Anyone here going to the Fiesta Bowl?

i am. im tellin you this now, if you end up going get tickets the day of or the night before. ive gone for the last 2 years and paid 50 a ticket sitting on the50 like row 25-30 lower level. prices DROP near game time

Originally Posted by agold1002

i am. im tellin you this now, if you end up going get tickets the day of or the night before. ive gone for the last 2 years and paid 50 a ticket sitting on the 50 like row 25-30 lower level. prices DROP near game time
Fa sho. I already got my tickets though.

Wow OSU is getting a train run on them. Riley should throw the towel in and save the team from anymore embarrassment.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RichRod's going to depend on another true freshman QB? Yikes...
No, but if he is a bust, then Rich Rod will basically be gone. Neither Tate Forcier (lack of running ability) or Denard Robinson (lack ofaccuracy, decision making) can run the offense the way it is supposed to be truly ran. Devin Gardner is basically a hybrid between the two and a potentialbeast. I'll be shocked if he isn't starting opening day 2011. Denard is gonna be a dangerous %+! return man.
pimp.gif
I also think he could potentially develop into a dynamic slot...

Originally Posted by agold1002

i am. im tellin you this now, if you end up going get tickets the day of or the night before. ive gone for the last 2 years and paid 50 a ticket sitting on the 50 like row 25-30 lower level. prices DROP near game time
Fa sho. I already got my tickets though.

try and hit up a coyotes game if u like hockey...they are actually a lot of fun but same thing, cop from the scalpers outside. no one ever goes i sit centerice lower level for like 10 bucks each

Back
Top Bottom