09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Your making a huge deal really out of nothing, I believe you brought this up before on why I like USC & UM & I gave you an answer . Maybe you should goback nd read this time lol.

Baxter isn't going to UM, their basically out of the running so why wouldn't u wanna see him go to USC? The team he dreamed of playing for since achild ? Its not always about teams man, yea it would be great to have him go to UM but if he's not going their I wanna see USC grab him. Smh, you want himto go to OSU or anywhere near the big 10? Lol I sure don't wanna face him in the upcoming years

None of the Big Ten teams were ever gonna even sniff Bax other than Michigan. Honestly, what kind of reasoning is that?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...I'm officially done responding to you/quoting you for good. I tried putting you on ignore, but it only makes things worse because your nameonly gets dimmed out and I can basically still see what you're posting spewing...

If I ever do it again, someone remind me and I will retire this SN.
pimp.gif

Florida heads...what's the scoop on 2011 prospect Jeremy Cash from Plantation High School? Is he the goods?

Tim DeRuyter all but official at Texas A&M... Should be done by the end of the week when the Board approves the contract...

It's about time.
laugh.gif
Now fill out the rest of the staff.

This dude on Rivals just tried to tell me that Christian Jones isn't a must get for the Noles this year.

I can't make this *@%@ up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
WR & Track star Justin Hunter De-committs from LSU headed to Knoxville
pimp.gif

[h1]Rivals100 WR decommits[/h1]

Mike Farrell

Recruiting Analyst

Talk about it in The Main Board
Rivals100 wide receiver Justin Hunter out of Virginia Beach (Va.) Ocean Lakes has decommitted. The 6-foot-4, 172-pounder gave his pledge back in May to LSU, but has decided to open things up.

[table][tr][td]
JUSTINHUNTER14JD08200.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hunter appears to be leaning towards Tennessee according to his coach.[/td] [/tr][/table]"Justin decommitted, but he is meeting with Billy Gonzales from LSU tonight so he can do it face-to-face," Ocean Lakes head coach Chris Scott said. "I'm not 100% sure if LSU is out of it altogether, but the loss of D.J. McCarthy really hurt. Justin had a good connection with him.

"I think right now it really looks like Tennessee. He's supposed to meet with Coach Derek Dooley tonight as well and I think Justin wants to get things over with. He's been to Tennessee, he likes the coaches and the situation. I think he feels like he's a fit there.

"He has a basketball game tonight that everyone will be at and due to NCAA rules he can't talk to any of the coaches until after the game, so it will be a long night for him."

Is anyone else in the mix?

"There's a chance Virginia could get a visit this weekend if he doesn't decide on Tennessee right away, they are in the mix," he said. "Justin will obviously have options if he wants them, but I just think he wasn't sold on LSU after D.J. left and I don't think he wants to drag this out. If all goes well over the next few days with Tennessee, I think that's where he lands."
nice replacement for Kenbrell Thompkins

- According to Ambles' Pops, the visit with Dooley went well this morning and Dooley and new WR coach Baggette wil be back tonite.
pimp.gif
make it happen!
He's been decommitted from LSU for awhile now, I was hoping we would try and get in the mix but there is no interest on his part. I guaranteehe is not going to UVA even if he takes a visit; he grew up a VT fan and has never had any interest in either in-state school because he wants a legit trackprogram as well (that's why he was originally drawn to LSU) plus he likes the allure of the SEC. I'd say he has a 99% chance of ending up at Tennessee.

nah, he has been committed to LSU. at the Underarmour game he was LSU committ.
he just now de-committed today.
he left a message on Mike Farrells phone last nite and had a visit from UT coaches

hes going to tennessee.

nah, he has been committed to LSU. at the Underarmour game he was LSU committ.
he just now de-committed today.
he left a message on Mike Farrells phone last nite and had a visit from UT coaches

hes going to tennessee.
You're right, I don't think he officially de-committed from LSU til today. But I've been hearing for at least 3 months that hewasn't gonna go there and wanted to look around.

looks like Kevin Steele is headed to Knoxville......being clemson alum i am not very happy because i feel steele was going to be a great DC when he got histype of players in the system

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/spo...g/2010/01/louis_could_be_rethinking_comm.html

Louis could be rethinking commitment to Ohio St.
> Posted by Steve Dorsey on January 18, 2010 10:36 PM

It's been almost six months since Atlantic's James Louis, one of the state's top-rated wide receivers, made a verbal commitment to Ohio State afterbecoming frustrated with the manner in which Florida seemed to be backing off its offer to him. When Louis announced he was committing to the Buckeyes, UrbanMeyer began returning his phone calls, Louis said.

However, Louis said then that it was too late for the Gators.

That might be changing now. Atlantic coach Andre Thaddies said Louis visited UF this past weekend. He's also planning to visit Virginia Tech with Atlanticquarterback and Hokies commit Mark Leal and possibly North Carolina in the next two weeks before national signing day on Feb. 3.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/spo...g/2010/01/louis_could_be_rethinking_comm.html

It's been almost six months since Atlantic's James Louis, one of the state's top-rated wide receivers, made a verbal commitment to Ohio State after becoming frustrated with the manner in which Florida seemed to be backing off its offer to him. When Louis announced he was committing to the Buckeyes, Urban Meyer began returning his phone calls, Louis said.

That might be changing now. Atlantic coach Andre Thaddies said Louis visited UF this past weekend. He's also planning to visit Virginia Tech with Atlantic quarterback and Hokies commit Mark Leal and possibly North Carolina in the next two weeks before national signing day on Feb. 3.
Yeah...wouldn't surprise me at all if he doesn't sign with Ohio State. It seemed like a knee-jerk verbal when it happened. IYE can help meout here...but I'm pretty sure he never even visited Columbus before he verballed.

I'd love to have him...but as signing day gets closer, I have a feeling he won't be suiting up as a Buckeye next year. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Steele may not leave now. He is in discussions with Dabo
I missed all of the madness while I was at work. Word is that he's staying...guess it just depends if UT ups the offer or what.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

It's been almost six months since Atlantic's James Louis, one of the state's top-rated wide receivers, made a verbal commitment to Ohio State after
becoming frustrated with the manner in which Florida seemed to be backing off its offer to him. When Louis announced he was committing to the Buckeyes, Urban
Meyer began returning his phone calls, Louis said.

That might be changing now. Atlantic coach Andre Thaddies said Louis visited UF this past weekend. He's also planning to visit Virginia Tech with Atlantic
quarterback and Hokies commit Mark Leal and possibly North Carolina in the next two weeks before national signing day on Feb. 3.
Yeah...wouldn't surprise me at all if he doesn't sign with Ohio State. It seemed like a knee-jerk verbal when it happened. IYE can help me out here...but I'm pretty sure he never even visited Columbus before he verballed.

I'd love to have him...but as signing day gets closer, I have a feeling he won't be suiting up as a Buckeye next year. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

He was in Cbus for the SC game..idk when he verballed tho. But to be honest, if he's coming great, if not oh well. Ohio St obviously wants him butmeanwhile UF was slow playing him. If he wants to go to florida....so be it. I know they were saying his mom wants him to (and JT even told him) take allyou're visits, and be sure Columbus is where you wanna be. I think he'll still commit but it wouldnt shock me if he didnt.....

If he doesnt commit, itll be the first time in awhile Ohio St doesnt get a kid from the state of florida.

I was just coming in here to post that link ^

CLK doing damage control... damn near retained the whole class
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom