09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Arthur Brown
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Not hearing good things about Henderson and Ohio State...looking like USC.

Really? I thought he was going to OSU for sure.
I'm not that confident. I was very confident one week ago.

For a family that has played Seantrel's recruitment so close to the vest and wanted the CBS announcement to surprise everyone, it just seems weird that everyone has him pegged for Ohio State days before the announcement.

Hopefully, I'm just reading waaaayyyy too much into it.

If he goes hes stupid for not leaving before the semester started

either way, Bryce looked solid not spectacular in his Frosh yr.
I hope he turns out to be a UT great but Im not sure of it. I cant really kill him cus he had a bad hip and played thru it and had around the same amount of yards as Mr 407 (even tho he left alotta yards on the field from missing holes and cutbacks and not breakin arm tackles)

Most RBs u can see greatness right off the bat becuase RB is all instincts not a skill u can learn.

I will say Theres a Vid of Bryce workin out in 1st winter work outs and he looked more explosive and way more Diesel.

Maaaaaaan I remember a while ago I heard that AB was unhappy down there in Coral Gables. This was right around the time when I posted that Marve was transferring. +%##, Might have been the same thread.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

nah we only have 12 commits right now. were looking at pulling pullard, shirley, christian thomas, robey, cullen, stanley and then possibly seantrel, dorsey, ambles, chaz green, sean parker and longshot arie.

Robey, Shirley , Cullen & Thomas are pretty much USC Locks.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

UGAsports is saying Da'Rick told UGA he will be signing with Tennessee.

At least he told us.  Anyone have any insight on which way Christian Green might be leaning.  Everything I have been seeing is that he is torn between UGA and FSU.  Also how good is this kid really?

Originally Posted by babam11218719

At least he told us.  Anyone have any insight on which way Christian Green might be leaning.  Everything I have been seeing is that he is torn between UGA and FSU.  Also how good is this kid really?

Nole.. he's a good one

Good luck to Fobbs...hope he has fun playing defense. He'll be moved there before the ink even dries on his LOI.

Brandon Jackson may be switching from A&M to LSU, as well.

If we lose both, hopefully that doesn't scare Sherman away from recruiting Louisiana hard like he did this year. We need to get back into Louisiana like we had been in the past.

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Nole.. he's a good one

I figured he was a Nole.  The end of recruiting has been
sick.gif
for us.  I haven't seen us finish this badly in recruiting in a long long time.  Richt and Grantham better have these boys going next year or the Richt era may be nearing the end.

Richt got a 3* OL today, but other than that, he's only closed one 1 committment since last summer, and lost 4 now along the way.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Gunna, you hearing anything about Justin Wilcox heading to Tennessee?

And Fobbs made it official that he'll be signing with LSU. He let the A&M coaches know not too long ago
smh.gif

I wish that would have happened a week ago when the staff was able to contact recruits. It would have been nice to make one last run at Terrell Reese or even try to get Greg Daniels to switch from Texas (he was giving A&M a serious look this past weekend after Jackson Jeffcoat committed)...

they interviewed him ...

*edit
Hubbs said rumor is he's cleaning out his office in Boise.
I dunno, these dudes dont really have an in with the new staff yet so they dont have all the details...

person told me yesterday Dooley and Ham was in Denver to meet with CEO of Dish network cus he's the 2nd biggest UT BOoster. but I guess that was false.

and my dude with the real info is still on cruise with his damn wife.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

And Fobbs made it official that he'll be signing with LSU. He let the A&M coaches know not too long ago
smh.gif

I wish that would have happened a week ago when the staff was able to contact recruits. It would have been nice to make one last run at Terrell Reese or even try to get Greg Daniels to switch from Texas (he was giving A&M a serious look this past weekend after Jackson Jeffcoat committed)...
Meh... If there's one guy A&M could have afforded to lose, it's Fobbs...

Couldn't afford to lose a guy on either line... Couldn't afford to lose Nelson... Losing Fobbs hurts, but it's not a huge deal IMO...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

what's this business about meyer to the cowboys?
nerd.gif
It sounds like a bunch of BS:
Running back Mack Brown (I promise, I’m not makingthis up) of Lithonia, Ga. claims that a recruiter told him that Meyerhas a job with the Cowboys “waiting for him

Rutgers just got a 4 star WR today too, Brandon Coleman. I didn't break anything bout Knight, just read the front page on Scout.

Back
Top Bottom