09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

sakjlfkjalsdfa

laugh.gif
Auburn fans are Upset

lattimore to So. carolina.

Edit!

Raise the terror threat level in Georgia. Christian Green to FSU

Heard Sparty picked Niko up from DCC. Good pickup. Guy should be a nice lead fullback like Hawken was. I was hoping he would walk-on at Michigan.

Hearing Dorsey looks more likely to head to FSU and Michigan is fighting with Washington to grab Parker. Only 15 more hours until Parker decides.

I am just going to sit back and wait on these cats. Tomorrow should be very fun to watch where all these kids decide to go.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Heard Sparty picked Niko up from DCC. Good pickup. Guy should be a nice lead fullback like Hawken was. I was hoping he would walk-on at Michigan.

Hearing Dorsey looks more likely to head to FSU and Michigan is fighting with Washington to grab Parker. Only 15 more hours until Parker decides.

I am just going to sit back and wait on these cats. Tomorrow should be very fun to watch where all these kids decide to go.
Yeah, I like that pick-up.  Also, Connor Kruse from Lowell is walking-on.

Connor is a mean bastard. Saw him maul some poor 170lb kids the past few years. Gotta love that in a Lineman. I like big walk-on OL to just help with practice depth. I think Michigan will snag a few this year and got a handful last year too. Got a kicker from AA Pioneer to walk-on today too.

# @darickrogers who ever you choose... good luck! get an education! look foward to watching you play! Should be fun!    5 minutes ago   from web  in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers dude... you and AJ could hve been something special... about 1 hour ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers what made you choose UT over UGA besides fans like me. serious all bull +++! aside! Was it nance? about 1 hour ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

It's ok i think the NCAA allows homosexuals to participate in contact sports! As far as the hygienical aspect IDK you have to ask! lol about 1 hour ago from web

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers lol i love to hear you respond b/c your ignorance amazes me!! People told me how stupid you were i just had to see it! about 1 hour ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers lol lol you just called your self a #%+@+! lol god you are one stupid @@$%!%!! you couldn't even make the grades to qualify about 2 hours ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers lol... when you were a dawg???? you were never a dawg.. maybe a #%+@+ but not a dawg! good luck at tennersee about 2 hours ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

It's ok, orange foretells your future! Remember... dont drop the soap pretty boy! about 2 hours ago from web

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers YOU'RE NOTHING! AJ AND ORSON WOULD MAKE YOU THEIR #%+@+! TRUTH HURTS MAN about 2 hours ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers You're nothing! you need to put some meat on that 14 yr. old body if you want to play in the SEC! about 2 hours ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

# darickrogers

@BigBadVol haha i believe it lol about 4 hours ago from web in reply to BigBadVol Retweeted by atmdawg

* Retweet

#

you're never gonna be anything! i can really see your ghetto %*@ being arrested for drugs or robbing a candy store! about 2 hours ago from web

* Retweet

#

you're a peice of +++!! You never would have made it UGA! Wait until you come to athens! We're gonna pound you like the @*@%@ you are! about 2 hours ago from web

Originally Posted by dreClark

# @darickrogers who ever you choose... good luck! get an education! look foward to watching you play! Should be fun!    5 minutes ago   from web  in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers dude... you and AJ could hve been something special... about 1 hour ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers what made you choose UT over UGA besides fans like me. serious all bull +++! aside! Was it nance? about 1 hour ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

It's ok i think the NCAA allows homosexuals to participate in contact sports! As far as the hygienical aspect IDK you have to ask! lol about 1 hour ago from web

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers lol i love to hear you respond b/c your ignorance amazes me!! People told me how stupid you were i just had to see it! about 1 hour ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers lol lol you just called your self a #%+@+! lol god you are one stupid @@$%!%!! you couldn't even make the grades to qualify about 2 hours ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers lol... when you were a dawg???? you were never a dawg.. maybe a #%+@+ but not a dawg! good luck at tennersee about 2 hours ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

It's ok, orange foretells your future! Remember... dont drop the soap pretty boy! about 2 hours ago from web

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers YOU'RE NOTHING! AJ AND ORSON WOULD MAKE YOU THEIR #%+@+! TRUTH HURTS MAN about 2 hours ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

#

@darickrogers You're nothing! you need to put some meat on that 14 yr. old body if you want to play in the SEC! about 2 hours ago from web in reply to darickrogers

* Retweet

# darickrogers

@BigBadVol haha i believe it lol about 4 hours ago from web in reply to BigBadVol Retweeted by atmdawg

* Retweet

#

you're never gonna be anything! i can really see your ghetto %*@ being arrested for drugs or robbing a candy store! about 2 hours ago from web

* Retweet

#

you're a peice of +++!! You never would have made it UGA! Wait until you come to athens! We're gonna pound you like the @*@%@ you are! about 2 hours ago from web

smh.gif

I hope Rogers takes these comments to heart and puts a hurtin on these fans when he sees UGA on the field. Kinda like Jefferson in Fast Times at Ridgemont High but on the O side.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I hope Rogers takes these comments to heart and puts a hurtin on these fans when he sees UGA on the field. Kinda like Jefferson in Fast Times at Ridgemont High but on the O side.

laugh.gif
didnt they wreck his camaro or some !*+%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the best role Forest Whitacker ever played
laugh.gif

Breaking news to the second: tell ur Trojan peoples Glen Stanley to USC.
He just called Dooley and said he's headed back out west.

that extra match class to get in SEC schools from JUCO is a killer

These moron mods on Michigans scout site are in full effect. They think Dorsey is gunna sign with Michigan and Parker really not sure even tho they have said for a month that he is a LOCK. Also saying that Dorsey over Parker is so much better even tho they thought Sean could start as a True Frosh. Thank God my subscription is up. Sure its entertaining but Rivals guys wait for concrete stuff before they speak. Tom nd Sam were the two that almost blew Mike Shaw not signing becuz they jump the gun. Tom had a tally one year on what aite broke the story of a commt first. Guy is a Grade A Douche.

Dorsey is fast as %+%%, but ... how does a player who is a legit 4.3 guy not dominate in HS.

Im not sold on the young man. we'll see

Back
Top Bottom