09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Dorsey got work to do but if he grinds, keeps his nose clean and gets the proper coaching, he can do big things on the next level

Agreed. He shows his speed in game which is always nice but he seems to not be a major playmaker or game changer. But hell, I will take a SOLID db to play at Michigan. Lord knows we need one and especially at safety.

I've seen 2 different times for the Ambles announcement tomorrow. Scout was saying something about 8 AM on Good Morning Atlanta while Rivals is sayin 11 AM. Anyone know the official time?

People on UNC rivals are thinking he's going to USC fwiw... Gunna you heard anything?

Ambles 11 AM. from his pops

Ambles Family "allegedly" doesnt even answer scout's calls. theres some sort of issue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ahmad Dixon to Okie State ...

I will accept James as a Browneye if that means Trel goes somewhere else.

Really intrigued by Norwell. Only listed at 260 on scout so it will be interesting to see how he is when u make him 310.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I will accept James as a Browneye if that means Trel goes somewhere else.

Really intrigued by Norwell. Only listed at 260 on scout so it will be interesting to see how he is when u make him 310.
I doubt the 260 is legit. Rivals has him at 275...kid is mean. Unfortunate that he got hurt during the season.

It also looks like there's a good chance Ohio State will add Morgan Moses after signing day. He prepped a year at Fork Union...was a 4* OL in '09.

Latwan is a Buckeye if they send him a LOI...some say they won't...I think they will. Hard to believe the Senator will turn down a talented kid from Glenville.

Looks legit.

What's the deal with Mike Adams? Is he gunna pan out or just not that good
IYE might be able to fill you in a little bit more...he made a post about Mike Adams a few weeks ago.

There's no questioning the kid's talent. He's easily the most talented LT on the team, but some question if he loves football, and if it's a major priority in his life right now. He was also hurt last year which didn't help matters.

That's the thing with Seantrel. He would be in the 2-deep the day he stepped on campus (I'm sure it's the same anywhere he chooses) with a great shot to start considering it seems Adams has his head up his rear end...but I don't think Seantrel comes to Columbus...

roll.gif
@ Tom Beaver.  What a %%+$%#@ idiot. 

Newbs, I'm sorry, I don't think I'm gonna be able to hook it up in the future.  I'm about to give up my subscription as well.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

These dudes swore Parker was a lock for over a month, and then tonight say it's less than 50/50 with U Dub coming out on top.  Saying Parker could start as a true frosh and be the 2nd most important recruit behind DG.  Then go on to say he's a great kid anyways, we'll show you a pic of him in UofM gear and share some great stories from San Antonio anyways tomorrow.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

WOW is all I have to say.  When I logged on tonight my reaction was literally:
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Honestly, anything can happen at this point IMO.

It's 33.3% we land BOTH Dorsey and Parker, 33.4% we land ONE of them, and 33.3% we completely whiff...*shrugs*

Either way, props to Rich Rod and Co. for legitimately getting in on Dorsey so late into the game...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Come on man, that was a no brainer.

He's been a lock forever. Everyone reported Lattimore to SC early, which is why he brought Auburn into the mix.

He likes the spotlight. Can't wait to see him suit for my Gamecocks.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I hope Rogers takes these comments to heart and puts a hurtin on these fans when he sees UGA on the field. Kinda like Jefferson in Fast Times at Ridgemont High but on the O side.

laugh.gif
didnt they wreck his camaro or some !*+%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the best role Forest Whitacker ever played
laugh.gif
Vols fans were saying the same %@$% with Marlon Brown last year.  That was different also cuz he was never committed to UT.  We are looking bad through this whole thing though that is for sure.  Good luck to Rogers but the way this whole thing went down just leaves a bad taste in a UGA fans mouth that is why you see the outrage.  The whole Nance dad being involved and all of that.

Nance dad was involved because Calhouns coach is a Prick.
Coach's daddy or wateva works in UGA AD office and he kept steering Rogers to UGA

thats why the coach was left out of the process in the end. the kid wanted one thing while his HS coach was pulling him in the opposite direction. thats weak if u ask me. straight conflict. then he goes cryin about the situation in local paper. that makes him look even worse. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nance dad was involved because Calhouns coach is a Prick.
Coach's daddy or wateva works in UGA AD office and he kept steering Rogers to UGA

thats why the coach was left out of the process in the end. the kid wanted one thing while his HS coach was pulling him in the opposite direction. thats weak if u ask me. straight conflict. then he goes cryin about the situation in local paper. that makes him look even worse. 
I def believe that the coach wanted him at UGA all along.  I don't know it just sucks cuz I thought we had that kid up until he started visiting UT.  Anyone hear anything about the kid that was committed to Texas Tech.  Kadron Boone he looks like a 4 star guy and was in the UA game but I haven't really paid attention to him.  Supposedly he is picking between 5 tomorrow and he seemed to enjoy UGA on his visit.  Also Richt better make sure he gets that DT Thornton as well.  I knew Robey was gone but they shouldn't have let Deon Rogers go unless they knew they were getting Telvin.  Word was they told him to look elsewhere and now they didin't get Telvin and are looking stupid. 

Boone is Good. I think he might end up at LSU. I havent kept up. I'll ask around and read some sites

**Edit
soon as I Loaded up  Rivals  Ifound this
4) WR Kadron Boone- Boone is listed as a Texas Tech commitment, but most feel he'll endup at either LSU or Georgia after recent visits. The Tigers areapparently holding a big edge. Boone committed to Tech because of thewide-open offense the Raiders ran under Mike Leach. When Leach wasdismissed, Boone became a long shot to remain committed. After losing Justin Hunter, LSU could really use a go-to receiver in this class. The Tigers have been after Boone hard.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Wow...
Read some REALLY interesting stuff about how Cal got involved with Keenan Allen and the other kids from NC.

so what you hear?

rumors going wild Cal put up the $$$ for him and his family to move out west

Yeah I think UGA got in too late on him.  Haven't really heard anything either way though.  I saw Richt was throwing out some last minute offers to some players.  So we will see if anything comes of that.

Also I don't know how much the Da'rick Rogers thing factors in to him at all.  Either way the coaches know where Boone is going already.  He said on Scout that he made his decision and the coaches know so.  I didin't see Richt offer another WR last minute so we will see I guess.

Originally Posted by Pac10OWNsSEC

Originally Posted by ddot7

Wow...
Read some REALLY interesting stuff about how Cal got involved with Keenan Allen and the other kids from NC.
so what you hear?

rumors going wild Cal put up the $$$ for him and his family to move out west
if Cal gets down like that, i'll be shocked 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom