09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Welp its a wrap.  Barkley with an elite LT and an absurd amount of weapons

= more of these

usc-bowl-wide-photo.jpg

roll.gif

smh.gif
at all these dudes butcherin my mans name. how hard is it to say owamagbe odighizuwa?

smh.

I love seeing high profile recruits going to Westwood as opposed to SC or anywhere else in the Pac, that usually means you won't have to worry about them hurting your team for the rest of their career. Only players who ever become actual threats are guys like Moore or Price, 5-star sure thing talents who would have been successfull regardless of where they were. UCLA is where great talent goes to waste away.

This dude Markeith spelled it wrong twice
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Seantrel finishes the day off well for the Trojans
pimp.gif

The Pac 10 did well today. UW, UO, and the damn Bruins are looking good.

It's also good to see Tennessee come out alright after their coach bolted. FSU also came out pretty good today.

That Florida class is ridiculous though
sick.gif

I'm ready for spring ball.
pimp.gif

Anderson Will Not Sign Soon 
premium.gif
This story originally published on SuperPrep.com
769132.gif

By Bill Greene

Ohio recruiting analyst
Posted Feb 3, 2010

768595.jpg

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...{{title}} {{url}}&lng=en&uid=4868260a4627085fhttp://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php... the latest news.&lng=en&uid=4868260a4627085fhttp://www.blogger.com/blog_this.py...m/2/943676.html&n=Anderson Will Not Sign Soonhttp://ohiostate.scout.com/2/943676.html#email-a-friend-windowhttp://ohiostate.scout.com/a.z?s=145&p=10&c=943676&refid=4781|More

Cleveland (OH)Glenville star Latwan Anderson committed to West Virginia at the USAAABlast month, but he will not be signing his letter of intent on NationalSigning Day. Anderson indicated he is considering three schools, WestVirginia, Ohio State and USC. Bill Greene spoke to Anderson to get thelatest news.

Latwan Anderson, Cleveland (OH), committed to West Virginiaearlier in January, but he will not be signing with the Mountaineers onNational Signing Day, as he is now undecided about his college choice.
Anderson stated he is still considering West Virginia, but also has Ohio State and USC in the mix.

"Basically, everything is on hold right now, and three schools are allbunched together," Anderson said of his situation. "I'm down to USC,West Virginia and Ohio State, and all schools have shown me enough toknow that they would all be good places for me."

He said he is still in his evaluation process of trying to learn asmuch as possible about each school, so he can make the best decisionfor himself and his family.

"I'm really trying to learn more about USC, because they're the schoolI know the least," he stated. "I'm doing my homework, and I need to seeif USC stacks up to what I know I have with West Virginia and OhioState. They should be heavily in the mix when I decide to sign myletter. I'm visiting USC in two weeks and I will make my decision then.I know their staff a little bit, when they tried to recruit me whenthey were at Tennessee. I like them and feel comfortable with them, but I need to learn more, and the visit will accomplish that for me."

West Virginia is still heavily in the mix, and Anderson is appreciative of the continued support from the Mountaineer staff.

"I just got off the phone with Coach (Bill) Stewart, and he is aware ofmy situation, and has been for two weeks," Anderson said. "Coach toldme to take my time and make the best decision for me. They still have aspot for me and they said they will be there for me to the end of theprocess. That's why I committed to them in the first place, and Iadmire them greatly. They have been there from the beginning, and Ifeel I have so much respect for them, that I must be honest witheverything that's going on."

Finally, the home-state school, Ohio State, is still a possibledestination for Anderson, and he has been in contact recently with theBuckeye staff.

"I just heard, minutes ago, that they have a spot for me, and althoughI haven't spoken to Coach (Jim) Tressel today, (Glenville head coach)Ted Ginn just told me they still want me," Anderson explained. "If Idecide that's where I want to be, they are still there for me, and thatis another option. I'm glad to have that situation clarified with OhioState."

Being faced with such a tough decision is obviously weighing heavily onAnderson, and he admitted he might not know how to separate the threeschools.

"If I knew how to separate them right now, I would go ahead and sign,"he said emphatically. "That's the answer I do not have right now. Imight not be signing for a while, and it might take a few more weeks.This is the biggest decision of my life, and when I know for sure, Iwill announce it."

Latwan will be a Trojan at this point IMO.  If Sweater Vest couldn'tseal the deal by now, then no way in hell is CLK gonna let him get awaywith an OV out to Hollywood in the coming weeks.

eek.gif
at all the players tOSU whiffed on (they aren't even a top 25 class on Rivals).  I ain't complaining though...

That didn't take long for him to fire shots.

Just rewatched some clips from Dorsey in the UA game. Kid can fly. And he is a clown. And he runs his mouth non stop. And he is rail thin. Muscle will come especially with Barwis but I love this kids game and swag. I just hope he gets the grades and soon.

Can't have him doing a Turner and coming in with 2 weeks before the season starts. Need him there begining of June.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CLK:

"As you get to know kids, some are SC and the ones that aren't go across town and play (at UCLA). I think it's pretty easy to tell which kids go to which places..."

laugh.gif

This punk just can't keep his mouth shut.  Talks a lot for so far being a constant loser wherever he has gone.  Unfortunately, USC is so loaded that he is going to win by default... I'm hopin some Pac-10 QB pulls off a Varsity Blues and just fires the ball and breaks this guy's nose.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Yezzir. Just got a text while on lunch break saying that Farrell reported Markeith and Butch had a great in-home visit and that UNC has surpassed USC as his leader.
That means he won't be going to UNC, sorry.
Gotta wait til Wednesday to see where he winds up at, but I'm pretty sure Mike Ferrell knows more about the situation than you do.

nerd.gif

For every uncommitted recruit I could put their final schools in a hat and pull one out and I'd be more accurate than MF.

He may end up being right but I wouldn't take his word for fact. MF is an idiot.
nice call kingjames
laugh.gif

I knew Demar was fast but I didn't know he clocked a 4.25 40 at the UA game. I hope RichRod's pitch of playing both sides of the ball and being a returner wasn't all BS.

Did Cole Marcoux the Dartmouth QB from the AAA game sign elsewhere today?

Gators loaded up today
pimp.gif

I was refreshing my cpu every 10 minutes today.

Dre congrats on the FSU class, Jimbo put in work this year.

Gunna, that piece on Da'Rick is just a short vid and it won't let me post it...

But basically he said (in order):

- He liked the campus lifestyle in Knoxville more than Athens.
laugh.gif

- He liked the fact the WR coach has NFL experience a lot.
 - His best friend is going to UTk.
 - Didn't want to have to call Coach Richt.
 - Can't wait to run through the checkered endzone and score a couple touchdowns.
laugh.gif

- "People are angry at me around here, but if they're true Da'Rick fans they'll cheer me on."

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

If you read Tressel's quotes from his presser...I think Latwan's ship has sailed...

Thats what I been thinking, I thought after Henderson signed with SC they might give him a spot but...

Seantrel's pops on Ohio St (Tressel):
During Tressel’s home visit last month, he told Seantrel in great detail what his first year would be like for the Buckeyes.

Henderson’s father described the talk as “pretty long-winded

Rumor has it Jarrett Fobbs took the ol' "pick the hat" move one step further...he had two LOIs signed, one to A&M and one to LSU. He started to fax the LOI to A&M, then hit the cancel button...turned and smiled to the cameras...then faxed the LSU LOI.

What an #%%*$%!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Barkley got ALOT to prove before we can just say USC is unfair.
Barkley will improve a great deal between his frosh year and sophomore.  Kid played through an absurd amount of adversity: played entire 2nd half with pretty much a broken wrist and bum shoulder, faced a tough schedule with all key games on the road, played without Damian and Anthony McCoy for number of games, and had to deal with Jeremy Bates' NFL (i.e. unimaginative) play-calling.  He still went 9-3.

Back
Top Bottom