09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ddot, the O.Y. character?
Just saw this now.  Yup...that's what I read about.  Some of the details were ridiculous too.  Who knows what's true tho.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

What are the chances an SEC and a BIGXII team go undefeated this year?
BOTH conferences with an undefeated team again?

thin-poster.jpg

You know what that means............BOISE STATE playing for the National Title this coming year 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nope. Sorry.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Now thats funny. An Oregon guy talking noise to Boise State

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

You know what that means............BOISE STATE playing for the National Title this coming year 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nope. Sorry.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Now thats funny. An Oregon guy talking noise to Boise State

eyes.gif
It's not happening. BSU will never reach a BCS Championship game.

So ever since Dorsey signed w/ UofM the press has been on RR about taking him because of his "criminal record." Drew Sharp of the Detroit Free Press pretty much attacked the kid. So now the family apparently has a lawyer and is going after whoever started it. Idk if they're going after someone in Florida or the Freep but its BS that this kid has to go thru this cuz some *!$@%%% has and agenda against RR. I personally could careless what he has done, he's been cleared of everything and has no criminal record. Bill Martin/David Brandon needs to start sticking up for RR and this program and banning these fools w/ agendas.

David Sills, a 13-year-old quarterback from Bear County, Del., has committed to play at USC, according to his private quarterback coach, Steve Clarkson.

ESPN.com's Shelley Smith reported that Sills, a seventh-grader, has verbally accepted a scholarship offer from Trojans coach Lane Kiffin. Sills plays at Red Lion Christian Academy. His coach, Eric Day, confirmed the decision in the Delaware News Journal.

"I'm very excited, but I was very, very nervous," Sills said in the News Journal report. "It was very cool, but my heart was beating so fast and I was scared. But after it was over, I was so excited and pumped."

Sills' team was in the Los Angeles area to play a couple of games last November.

The monitoring of players as young as Sills is relatively new to college football, but basketball coaches have been doing it for years. Two years ago, Washington coach Ty Willingham admitted he had offered a scholarship to receiver Kasen Williams, a high school freshman.

roll.gif

Tim DeRuyter is telling people that he can win with what he has at A&M, and that he thinks he has a lot of talent here
laugh.gif

I guess it's a great upgrade over the talent at Air Force, but most of our defensive players straight up suck. I may be setting the bar too high, but I expect a similar product to the one he was putting out at Air Force by Year 3.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Hold up, Kiffin just took a verbal from a 7th grader????????
freeway.jpg

"EARLY!!!!"

I have a gut feeling that Barkley wont be starting QB for the trojans...

No info, just a feeling.

Scroggins or The Movement?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

whats going on with arthur brown
nerd.gif

Taking a break from school. There's been no confirmation that he's actually transferring just that he's going back to Kansas for family issues.
cmon son.
grin.gif

he's outta there eventually. Bryce still in Knoxville. they brothers. family issues only important enough for one brother to head back to Kansas...
At this point I don't know or care what he does. But he hasn't asked for his release from scholarship so.....anything is possible.

I hear u, but Ive seen plenty players not be effective theyr dist 2 yrs and then have really great jr and Sr yrs ...

I wouldnt give up on him so quick

on the Arthur Brown transfer watch, don't be surprise if it's Tennessee. We are not saying it will be but we won't be shocked if it is. Bryce likes it in Knoxville and his brother has been in Knoxville recently.

thats what Brent just had to say a cple minutes ago

So ever since Dorsey signed w/ UofM the press has been on RR abouttaking him because of his "criminal record." Drew Sharp of the DetroitFree Press pretty much attacked the kid. So now the family apparentlyhas a lawyer and is going after whoever started it. Idk if they'regoing after someone in Florida or the Freep but its BS that this kidhas to go thru this cuz some *!$@%%% has and agenda against RR. Ipersonally could careless what he has done, he's been cleared ofeverything and has no criminal record. Bill Martin/David Brandon needsto start sticking up for RR and this program and banning these fools w/agendas.

thats a Bold faced Lie. 
smh.gif

His arrests are PUBLIC RECORD. Broward  County Court Clerk is available to anyone with a phone or a computer, just like any other county in America.

on the Arthur Brown transfer watch, don't be surprise if it's Tennessee. We are not saying it will be but we won't be shocked if it is. Bryce likes it in Knoxville and his brother has been in Knoxville recently.

thats what Brent just had to say a cple minutes ago

So ever since Dorsey signed w/ UofM the press has been on RR abouttaking him because of his "criminal record." Drew Sharp of the DetroitFree Press pretty much attacked the kid. So now the family apparentlyhas a lawyer and is going after whoever started it. Idk if they'regoing after someone in Florida or the Freep but its BS that this kidhas to go thru this cuz some *!$@%%% has and agenda against RR. Ipersonally could careless what he has done, he's been cleared ofeverything and has no criminal record. Bill Martin/David Brandon needsto start sticking up for RR and this program and banning these fools w/agendas.

thats a Bold faced Lie. 
smh.gif

His arrests are PUBLIC RECORD. Broward  County Court Clerk is available to anyone with a phone or a computer, just like any other county in America.

Actually just one of the charges is a matter of public record.  The other two should have been sealed because he was charged as a juvenile.  Don't quote me on it since I don't know the law in FL, but that's usually how its goes down.

where does it say he was charged as a juvenile?
In Florida, a juvenile delinquent is any person charged with committing a crime prior to turning 18 years of age. The decision of whether to treat a delinquent youth in the juvenile or the adult system is made by the state attorney, generally on the basis of the youth’s age, the crime committed, and statutory guidelines.

his arrests are still public record.
the judgements in the case may be sealed but any arrest made by the police, are recorded and open to the public

usually after 1st arrest u have a deal in place where u stay clean and your records get expunged (sp) ... seeing as how he has 2 more arrests almost immediately afterwards, I'd say it didnt happen.

I can't vouch for the lawyer stuff, but I can say the media and writers up here are getting WAY outta hand regarding Rich Rod.  They have been gunning for his head since day 1.  He honestly was NEVER given a fair chance...Here's a 7 page article regarding DD that the Detroit Free Press aka "The Freep" thought should be put on the front page today.
smh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]A look inside Demar Dorsey’s recruitment[/h1][h2]What police records show; what U-M’s recruit says[/h2]
By JIM SCHAEFER and NICHOLAS J. COTSONIKA
FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITERS

LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. — As the police have it tallied, Michigan football recruit Demar Dorsey has been involved in at least three burglaries starting in 2007 as a 15-year-old. The cops say Dorsey confessed to at least two of those crimes.

ButDorsey will be able to play college football because he hasn’t beenconvicted of a crime, thanks to breaks he has gotten from the law. Andhe says he’s headed to Michigan so he can get away from it all andstart anew.

“My goal right now is to show everybody I’m not thatperson who I was a couple years back then, hanging with the wrong crowdand stuff like that, showing that I’m more focused,

Didnt Michigan just have some N'ucklehead charged with Cocaine distribution ? Looks like  Michigan Press just doing their jobs to me
Im quite sure Mich St recent legal troubles isnt helping cool the Newspaper down either

laugh.gif
smh.gif
this @!*!% on his fred rouse grind
That’s how O’Neill said he encountered Dorsey, after the teen entered his home through a shattered glass door in the back. He strode into his living room and found himself face-to-face with Dorsey and another teen. “I said what the expletive is going on, and they just booked, they ran right through what was remaining of the glass,

Didnt Michigan just have some N'ucklehead charged with Cocaine distribution ?
Yeah Gunna, Justin Feagin from Deerfield Beach, FL.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4388152

He was booted with the quickness.

Looks like  Michigan Press just doing their jobs to me
Run a 7 page front story on a commit?  Nah...
smh.gif
If Lloyd was still here, that !@*% would have never seen the light of day.  Trust me, there is just a bunch of hound dogs waiting to prey on Rich Rod every slight chance they get.  If he committed to CLK, it would have just been another "SC lands 5 star safety from FLA" article...
Im quite sure Mich St recent legal troubles isnt helping cool the Newspaper down either
Nah...this paper has an agenda strictly for Rich Rod and Michigan's football program.  These dudes are going hard, if not harder at this Dorsey BS then actual stuff the MSU players were doing.  I know Newbs will be up in here tomorrow going hard.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just look at this BS:

http://www.freep.com/arti...204/COL08/2040399/?imw=Y
http://www.freep.com/arti...TS06/100204063/1001/news

If you enter "Michigan State football player arrested" in the search function, you'll get an update on the dude booted for coke from LAST summer before you can even find anything on that MSU fiasco.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

I can't even front though I BURSTED out laughing when I read this line (from the OG article I posted)
the football gloves he wore toprevent his fingerprints from being left at the scene
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

This kid is officially my favorite current Wolverine when he finally straps up the winged helmet.
pimp.gif

im say it again, his style of coaching, style of recruiting and the type of players he was use to getting at WVU will never work at michigan.
If Lloyd was still here, that !@*% would have never seen the light of day

Coach carr would also never have even recruited dorsey

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Everett Golson is having a press conference to verbal to UNC tomorrow...[wipes tears from eyes]
Wooooooow
eek.gif

How y'all let UNC swoop him?

But luckily for your, a Jr. Year commitment can still be swayed. But damn.

Originally Posted by Pac10OWNsSEC

If Lloyd was still here, that !@*% would have never seen the light of day
Coach carr would also never have even recruited dorsey

and true Carr wouldnt have even brought Dorsey in.

RichRod better pray Dorsey doesnt turn into a 'Willie Williams' cus he will be fired. and deservedly so.

IMO, The risk outweighs the reward

Slim Charles: "You triflin with a Man's reputation" , and thats exactly what RichRod doing with Michigan  

WhyU-M? A big reason, Dorsey told the crowd, was that he wanted a freshstart. He had run into trouble with the law in high school — multipleburglary charges and a robbery charge — and blamed it on running withthe wrong crowd. He wanted to go to Florida State, but too many peoplefrom home were in Tallahassee.

I can respect that. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble. Hopefully the UM team has a good support structure.

Latwan Anderson's dad telling people last night that he's down to UC and WVU. Hopefully OSU doesn't swoop in at the last minute.

Originally Posted by dreClark

WhyU-M? A big reason, Dorsey told the crowd, was that he wanted a freshstart. He had run into trouble with the law in high school — multipleburglary charges and a robbery charge — and blamed it on running withthe wrong crowd. He wanted to go to Florida State, but too many peoplefrom home were in Tallahassee.
I can respect that. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble. Hopefully the UM team has a good support structure.

word i can respect that too.....hopefully he's learned his lesson 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom