10/2 SNF Week 4.. Jets (2-1) @ Ravens (2-1) thread

Man, that purple is uuuuuugly but they're wininng 34-17 going into the 4th quarter, maybe coach Chicklet teeth & Tannenbaum will build a better pass rush before they proclaiming they're gonna win a superbowl...

Who's #73 on Raven's Oline? Dude was just out there MAULING on that series of run plays
30t6p3b.gif

Jets can't stop the run and have no running game. *sigh*

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by d5

Jets won't win with Sanchez as QB

he is not an elite qb, but this game is not his fault
Yea, that o-line isn't giving Sanchez time to throw or helping to get the run game going. Jet fans are starting to sound like ratbird fans complaining about Flacco. Kinda suprised you guys aren't complaining about Shottenhiemer....

Originally Posted by psk2310

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by d5

Jets won't win with Sanchez as QB

he is not an elite qb, but this game is not his fault
Yea, that o-line isn't giving Sanchez time to throw or helping to get the run game going. Jet fans are starting to sound like ratbird fans complaining about Flacco. Kinda suprised you guys aren't complaining about Shottenhiemer....
Only thing I would say about Schotty, in this game, is that Sanchez should've been in shotgun a little sooner. Other than that, this whole game is on the lack of protection for Sanchez and no running lanes.

Can someone pleeease hook Suggs up with a Pro Active sponsorship or get him synced up with a decent dermatologist? He's making $60 some odd million. That's too much dough to be having razor bumps like that...Is he trying to make that his signature look like Straham & his gap teeth?

Originally Posted by therenegade23

1 offensive TD, 5 return TDs in this game
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ both QB's rating

some %!%$% league #!#**!!+

ol Toilet Bowl game like last year Bears-Giants
30t6p3b.gif

DavidClowney David Clowney

What's sad is I swear I'm sitting here calling out plays before they run them and I haven't been with the #Jets in a year come tomorrow

And that should be enough to give Schotty the axe.

roll.gif
@ "The problem is the Jets didnt pick the fumble up and return it for a TD.. they brought their offense back out.."

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

roll.gif
@ "The problem is the Jets didnt pick the fumble up and return it for a TD.. they brought their offense back out.."

$!+! that $+%%% in his yukmouth. how he manage to be the worst thing about Madden?
laugh.gif

onewearz wrote:
terrell suggs still got baby teeth

a2e26816a5cc170f1d93bd0776631d3948c76ddd_r.jpg

I mean look at this, it looks like 'lil pieces of cauliflower growing around his jaw...Eww..Like I said he makes like $65 million & proly has decent healthcare, he could afford to go see a dermatologist couldn't he?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

roll.gif

$!+! that $+%%% in his yukmouth. how he manage to be the worst thing about Madden?
laugh.gif

he say some of the most AYO !*%% on Madden... "the runner found a small hole, went in and exploded"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

onewearz wrote:
terrell suggs still got baby teeth

I mean look at this, it looks like 'lil pieces of cauliflower growing around his jaw...Eww..Like I said he makes like $65 million & proly has decent healthcare, he could afford to go see a dermatologist couldn't he?

Enter thread about a football game.  Make multiple comments about purple being ugly, one dude's teeth, another dude's skin.  None of them funny, however.  Okay.

Back
Top Bottom