10/2 SNF Week 4.. Jets (2-1) @ Ravens (2-1) thread

Great Kick
indifferent.gif

Well final thought from me is that any person that takes as much as they can from him and screw him is ok in my book. For how much Mike has royally F'd the fans, franchise and county, a little payback is well deserved

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Can you blame Carson Palmer for quitting on his team? The Bengals have been ranked to have the worst front-office and ownership in the league. They never cared about winning, they cared about selling tickets to a fan base that will always spend their hard earned money on them. The Bengals are horrible and although he quit on his team he would never quit for an organization like the Jets. Look at Carsons numbers from previous years, Sanchez will never come close to them.

Yes, I can blame a dude for quitting on a team after he signs an extension to stay with them. If it were that bad he should've never signed an extension. If y'all think Carson Palmer is the answer you haven't watched the Bengals the past few years.
laugh.gif
Brown will trade him to the highest bidder in the offseason.
Are you kidding? The Bengals are not trying to trade Carson. This is how stupid the organization and front office is, they could have gotten a 1st round pick for Carson in August from the Dolphins and they decided not to. Mike Brown the Owner refuses to get any worth for Palmer just so he make Palmer suffer. 

This was an odd first half.

Both offenses suck and both defenses have done just enough to get to this 27-17 lead. lol.

Damn, it's just funny at this point 
laugh.gif

No O-Line will forever kill Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom