10/2 SNF Week 4.. Jets (2-1) @ Ravens (2-1) thread

Ngata is the best D player in the league right now. Beastly in wish he was on Pitt

pimp.gif

Sanchez keeps getting straight rocked too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That o-line is looking at bad as my Steelers o-line. Well at least I can watch How to Make it in America without feeling like I'm missing a close game.

The Jets will NEVER win a Super Bowl with Mark Sanchez being the QB or leader of this team. I don't care what his playoff record is, the Jets might not make the playoffs with him at the helm.
Jets need this man...

Carson+Palmer+Cincinnati+Bengals+v+New+York+OQG8XcBg-bAl.jpg

He brings poise, leadership, vision, strength, and attitude. Jets need to make this happen, Sanchez gets too rattled and flimsy.

The Jets will NEVER win a Super Bowl with Mark Sanchez being the QB or leader of this team

While this may be true, you'd have to be out of your mind to blame him for being blindsided on that fumble.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

The Jets will NEVER win a Super Bowl with Mark Sanchez being the QB or leader of this team. I don't care what his playoff record is, the Jets might not make the playoffs with him at the helm.
Jets need this man...

He brings poise, leadership, vision, strength, and attitude. Jets need to make this happen, Sanchez gets too rattled and flimsy.

laugh.gif

if that was tom brady they wouldn't have called a fumble

agree that the jets won't win with sanchez

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Jets need this man...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Palmer bringing leadership. What type of leader quits on his team? Right.

Jets doing their best Steeler impression. No oline, turnovers, and the QB getting crushed

Back
Top Bottom