*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

lakers need to play little more better.

whats up with our guys falling down so far. 5 ppl at least fell down come on guys....

drew looks tired..hope he still does good and have enough energy and he has to stop fouling alot

George Karl is trying to force Kobe to beat him with the other Laker players.

Kobe's been playing smart and racking up his assists. But then just went off and dropped 6 straight
laugh.gif

i want pau to play better like before!!

now that drew is back i give him 3 weeks to get back to normal if not...i think he should be traded imo

Bynum is playing well... But at the detriment of everyone else... He needs to move around, that's how the Lakers need to play if they want everyone to be effective.

pau is doing a terrible job getting a handle on receiving those quick passes inside, its happening several times a game, too many turnovers from him
sick.gif

Live by the 3, die by the 3. Horrible half for Lakers. Defense has been sub par, Kobe hasn't adjusted to the double teams, Lakers missing open shots. Hopefully the defense comes out stronger in the second half and shots start falling.

Maybe Jack is filming? I haven't seen him at one game so far.

Lakers playing alright, they're not trying that hard and it seems like they're just feeling the game through.

Damn, they got Denver again tomorrow too.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Maybe Jack is filming? I haven't seen him at one game so far.

Lakers playing alright, they're not trying that hard and it seems like they're just feeling the game through.

Damn, they got Denver again tomorrow too.
I doubt it.. Whenever Jack films he has it done around Lakers Home Games so they can go to them..

Originally Posted by Kobe BACK

watching this game on my phone..thank god for nba league pass free preview

I'm trying to watch it on my phone through the league pass but it shows that the game is a blackout.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Kobe BACK

watching this game on my phone..thank god for nba league pass free preview

I'm trying to watch it on my phone through the league pass but it shows that the game is a blackout.

same here...
Yup if your in LA, Socal, OC, or even SD blackout rules apply.

Well if you're in LA, OC, or SD, why don't you just watch it locally?

Not an option for me, so I love this free preview.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom