*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by knightngale

I am so paranoid that I rarely enjoy Bynum's games that much because I get worried about his knees.
eyes.gif

When he dove for the ball today I threw my phone in the air and said well guess we won't get Dwight Howard.. And my heart stopped when he got back up

^the thing with drew is that when ever I see him jump I get worried alot because I look at his knees and legs when he comes down and they look loose idk if that makes sense? Like there not fully strong and built yet. He just looks akward everytime he comes down. Maybe its just me

There was a SI article not too long ago I posted that read his knees are positioned in a way that he's more susceptible to injuries compared to others.

And aother possible reason Ebanks could have started was to up his trade value. I doubt it, but you never know.

Ebanks got benched because Mike Brown wasn't happy with his D & rebounding.

Which I agree the kid can score and his shooting has improved. But he's still young and has a lot more to improve on his game.

May not be watching the game... Hopefully time warner allows me to DVR the Free League Pass game.

I'm thinking 10-15 point win tonight.

By the way First Place
pimp.gif

Hopefully Bynum keeps putting up these numbers, that way Magic want him in a trade for Howard. Obviously other plays will be involved, possible Barnes or Artest.

I'll take Jameer as well since it looks like we have no chance of getting any other PG.

If we take Hedo's contract can't we amnesty his %%%?

Ohh right. damn, i forgot how many nasty contracts they had. No wonder Dwight is frustrated.

Btw, got a question for you guys. Once Dwight starts losing his athleticism, what kinda player will he be? Will he still be dominant?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems like Demarcus Cousins is on the trade block...

Lakers get: Cousins
Kings get: Barnes + Caracter + (Part of trade exception about $200K) + 2014 1st Rounder + 2013 Second Round Pick

Then

Lakers get: D12 + Hedo + Jameer
Magic get: Pau + Bynum + (about $4mil of trade exception)

Crazy and may be a terrible move because Cousins can be a menace but I'm just thinking out loud because you may be able to steal Cousins for cheap

THESE NUGGETS ANNOUNCERS ARE TERRIBLE....

and Fisher has been doing great with Bynum on the court is a great sign

laugh.gif
at Kobe standing in the corner, shrugging his shoulders and saying "what are you doing" when fish was dribbling too much

Was watching the game... But it's one of those nights for Kobe... So I'm going to abstain from this one

Kobe is abysmal right now but did they seriously just call that an offensive foul? You gotta be kidding me.
30t6p3b.gif

Brown can't be serious with this lineup right now. Blake, MWP, McRoberts, Kapono, and Murphy. Who the %+$% is supposed to score?

Gasol is not helping either

dude is staying near the 3 point line instead of going down low

how can he be turning softer game by game?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom