*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Kobe just loves that pull up 3...too bad it doesn't love him.

His shot selection has always been questionable but this year it seems as if he just doesn't care....

Glad the D is keeping us in this.

The refs are worse then the last game. smh. It's obvious this is rigged in favor of the Nuggets.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems like Demarcus Cousins is on the trade block...

Lakers get: Cousins
Kings get: Barnes + Caracter + (Part of trade exception about $200K) + 2014 1st Rounder + 2013 Second Round Pick

Then

Lakers get: D12 + Hedo + Jameer
Magic get: Pau + Bynum + (about $4mil of trade exception)

Crazy and may be a terrible move because Cousins can be a menace but I'm just thinking out loud because you may be able to steal Cousins for cheap
yeah getting cousins for cheap would be nice, but i wouldnt keep him.. i'd just use him as a trading asset to get howard. cause cousins is too much trouble. package him with bynum and you still keep pau.. oh well, we'll see... it seems that management has made some dumb moves.. josh mcroberts is kind of a bum and murphy is not good as he used to be..

Kobe
30t6p3b.gif

This is by leaps and bounds the worst half I've ever seen Kobe play. I wish Brown would just bench him honestly.

What the hell is the plan on offense right now? Early on we were going down low and they couldn't do anything to stop it. Now it's nothing but iso and jumpshots on the perimeter. How are the coaches just letting them play like this?

Damn Kobe playin like %$** right now LOL

Hopefully he gets it going in the second half.

The whole team can't even make a decent pass smh.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Essential1

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems like Demarcus Cousins is on the trade block...

Lakers get: Cousins
Kings get: Barnes + Caracter + (Part of trade exception about $200K) + 2014 1st Rounder + 2013 Second Round Pick

Then

Lakers get: D12 + Hedo + Jameer
Magic get: Pau + Bynum + (about $4mil of trade exception)

Crazy and may be a terrible move because Cousins can be a menace but I'm just thinking out loud because you may be able to steal Cousins for cheap
yeah getting cousins for cheap would be nice, but i wouldnt keep him.. i'd just use him as a trading asset to get howard. cause cousins is too much trouble. package him with bynum and you still keep pau.. oh well, we'll see... it seems that management has made some dumb moves.. josh mcroberts is kind of a bum and murphy is not good as he used to be..

Make sense.... I like McBob.... Murphy I could do without..

-or-

We take Cousins  move him with Bynum our trade exception

for Hedo & D12

Then take Gasol and try to get Scola and Lowry...

I. WANT. LOWRY.

Kobe's driving to the basket is non existent now compared to the pre season. Maybe it is cause of the wrist but I am not so sure.

Gasol does not want to play for the Lakers.

I said before this season started that I thought Kobe would try to go ham on the court if we didn't land CP3 or D12.
laugh.gif

Jesus Christ stop shooting Kobe.
We would be up by 10 or more if Kobe wasn't playing in this game. Dead serious. He's been a black hole on offense, 3-18, terrible shot selection and zero movement without the ball. On defense he has been lazy as hell not even putting a hand up or bothering to give the appearance of any sort of effort. 

I swear sometimes I hope we lose just because we #+$%+$@ deserve it.
laugh.gif

Kobe....something has to be wrong. He needs to suck up the pride and tell Brown he can't play right now.

Back
Top Bottom