11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

man G T F O H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont have the defense to win it? so i guess our stellar offense beat the bucs lololol ... if you dont have portisyour offense is inept ... be real ... subtract portis from your wins this season and tell em how you do ... your entire team, coah and qb are riding that dude... where portis goes the team goes ... if he really doesnt play it will be very difficult for the skins to win ...

if you think your offense minus portis is better than the bucs you are smacked out your mind ... we just have to put an entire game together

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

N3FF 3000 wrote:
Some of you guys act like Dallas is 3-5, the 'Skins have one more win that us
laugh.gif
. NFC East champs don't mean a thing anyway, sure its nice to have but look at last season. If we can get a spot in the playoffs we have the offense to get to the SB, I just dont know if we have the defense to win it
laugh.gif

Just so you know you DONT!

Do you have the talent on Defense of course!
Do you have the right Defensive coach/scheme to compliment the talent? NOPE!

Upon further review of your sig I would like to challenge your fanhood. Why yes, looks like we got a frontrunner on our hands. How the hell are you a Laker,Yankee, 'Skins, UNC fan......?
laugh.gif

MarleysProtege wrote:
man G T F O H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont have the defense to win it? so i guess our stellar offense beat the bucs lololol ... if you dont have portis your offense is inept ... be real ... subtract portis from your wins this season and tell em how you do ... your entire team, coah and qb are riding that dude ... where portis goes the team goes ... if he really doesnt play it will be very difficult for the skins to win ...

if you think your offense minus portis is better than the bucs you are smacked out your mind ... we just have to put an entire game together

laugh.gif
Why is it that with the Cowboys people logic isnt real and in sometypeof fairy land...

Of course you can say subtract this person from this team and that person from their team...and look at where they will be.
You sound real dumb right ...
laugh.gif

Upon further review of your sig I would like to challenge your fanhood. Why yes, looks like we got a frontrunner on our hands. How the hell are you a Laker, Yankee, 'Skins, UNC fan......?
We are reaching now are we? I thought this was Skins vs. Cowboys thread but to answer your question.

1) In the NFL I am a fan of the ********
2) In the NBA I am a fan of the Lakers
3) In the MLB I am a fan of the Yankees
4) In college sports I am a fan of the UNC Tar Heels

But its not natural to be a fan of one city/state, I feel where you coming from

Why am I even talking to you???? you post count isn't even 100 yet. Take a back seat Junior.
grin.gif

dude said you know what ... ima stick with the most successful (which isnt saying much in this area lol) hometown team so it doesnt look like im too much of afrontrunner LOLOLOLOLOL ... %$$* dont even make sense

MarleysProtege wrote:
dude said you know what ... ima stick with the most successful (which isnt saying much in this area lol) hometown team so it doesnt look like im too much of a frontrunner LOLOLOLOLOL ... %$$* dont even make sense

I feel you...But you in DC and like the Cowboys and Pistons so does this also apply to you or just me?

Cowboys Logic - gotta love it
roll.gif

I man hear come Duece King with the 49ers insider
laugh.gif

you seem to be missing the point ... you like the yankees, lakers and UNC ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Some of you guys act like Dallas is 3-5, the 'Skins have one more win that us
laugh.gif
. NFC East champs don't mean a thing anyway, sure its nice to have but look at last season. If we can get a spot in the playoffs we have the offense to get to the SB, I just dont know if we have the defense to win it
laugh.gif
Yeah, but there is a thing called momentum. Would you rather be the Bills or the Dolphins right now?

If this dude says 'Cowboys Logic' one more time...
laugh.gif

Nothing brings out the clowns like a NFC East matchup...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

If Portis doesn't play, that puts the onus on Jason Campbell to actually win a football game

*Mike Singletary*......"Can't Do It!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
I got the exact mental picture of him saying that in the press conference.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

I feel you...But you in DC and like the Cowboys and Pistons so does this also apply to you or just me?

Cowboys Logic - gotta love it
roll.gif

I man hear come Duece King with the 49ers insider
laugh.gif
i mean its about 50/50 cowboys ******** fans in dc ... iversons my favorite player and i ride with his team ... its not about being in dc andbeing a fan of other teams ... its the fact that you are a fan of the yankees lakers and tar heels lol ...

MarleysProtege wrote:
you seem to be missing the point ... you like the yankees, lakers and UNC ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Yankees- goes back to when me and my no good father used to watch them when I was little, back when they had Chilli Davis, and young Bernie Williams, back whenJoe Giradi used to catch and Jorge was the back up. When DJ 1st came into the league
pimp.gif
. Darryl Strawberry, Scot Brusius, Chuck Knoblach....I know I'm just naming names but thats back when I 1st started liking them.

Lakers- became a fan, back when they 1st got Shaq. Dale Harris was the headcoach the starting back court was Nick van Exel and Eddie Jones Kobe/D.Fish off thebench
laugh.gif

UNC- back when Joe Foorte was the go to guy on the basketball squad and Oscar Davenport black bald head $!# was the starting QB, then Ronald Curry took overfor him. Back when Hot Peppers and Ronald Curry played both played basketball and football.

^^^^^All that really doesnt matter, because you know why baseball season is done.
smh.gif
at the Yankees
UNC football team is doing pretty good....Hakeem Nicks
pimp.gif

UNC basketball is about to start back up
The Lakers 6-0 soon to 7-0 after this win tonight vs. the Hornets

But this is the ********/Cowboys thread so lets talk Skins-Boys, and lets stop Worrying about who Brandon is a fan of
roll.gif

Skins- 30
Boys- 20

I cant wait till after the game Sunday...This thread is really going to be funny just like last time

Nothing but *****en,crying, and complaning after the game from Cowboys fans....

Fed-Ex Field my man
nerd.gif
Yeah, uh... That's what I meant...
laugh.gif
RFK is in Washington DC at least, right?
Yeah, but there is a thing called momentum. Would you rather be the Bills or the Dolphins right now?
Yeah... But what happens Sunday night if the Cowboys win and both these teams are sitting with the same record? The Cowboys have been playingMISERABLE... They've all but hit rock bottom over the last month+... And they're a game out of the playoffs right now, having already beaten one of theteams slotted ahead of them for a wild card spot in Tampa Bay...

A win Sunday night puts the Cowboys right back in the thick of things, regardless of how much yall wanna talk about momentum and all that...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Fed-Ex Field my man
nerd.gif
Yeah, uh... That's what I meant...
laugh.gif
RFK is in Washington DC at least, right?
Yeah... But what happens Sunday night if the Cowboys win and both these teams are sitting with the same record? The Cowboys have been playing MISERABLE... They've all but hit rock bottom over the last month+... And they're a game out of the playoffs right now, having already beaten one of the teams slotted ahead of them for a wild card spot in Tampa Bay...

A win Sunday night puts the Cowboys right back in the thick of things, regardless of how much yall wanna talk about momentum and all that...

Pretty much sums it up. Even though weve had a terrible month, a win on Sunday puts us right back in the playoff picture.

OoooOOOOooo Dallas is taking the win right?! Just like they did the first time around right?!?! O WAIT NOOOO THAT'S RIGHT THE *******SSSSSSSS WON!
laugh.gif

Anyways I am nervous about Portis being out, and with Romo being back I just hope we finish the job and BREAK his whole hand
laugh.gif
but yea hopefully Cooleysteps up and gets like 2 or even 3 TD's he has done it before to ya'll so im sure he will again
laugh.gif

With that said ********
pimp.gif

OOoo and HOPEFULLY after the skins win all these crybaby cowgirl fans will disappear until next season
laugh.gif

cardizzle45 wrote:
OoooOOOOooo Dallas is taking the win right?! Just like they did the first time around right?!?! O WAIT NOOOO THAT'S RIGHT THE *******SSSSSSSS WON!
laugh.gif

Anyways I am nervous about Portis being out, and with Romo being back I just hope we finish the job and BREAK his whole hand
laugh.gif
but yea hopefully Cooley steps up and gets like 2 or even 3 TD's he has done it before to ya'll so im sure he will again
laugh.gif

With that said ********
pimp.gif

OOoo and HOPEFULLY after the skins win all these crybaby cowgirl fans will disappear until next season
laugh.gif

Its not so much Portis that I am worried about...Its also Ladell Betts. If Portis cant go then I have faith in Ladell because Ladell can get the job he hasbefore, and he is a little more patient with the blocks developing. He doesn't have that break away speed but he can rip off tough runs for 5-10yrds.

MarleysProtege wrote:
youre a female ...
indifferent.gif
They way you sound sometimes I would think you wereone too.

Always crying, complaining and wanting E fame and *+%*

smh.gif
you do have a lot of female qualities based on your E persona though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

learn how to take a picture ... you rockin that G8 Sniksder tee hard huh ... .. ...

just as hard as you riding those Cowgirls... keep talking that crap I wonder what excuses ur going to make up after we beat ya'll OVERRATED good fornothing team...
laugh.gif

you missed the point of that huh ...

brandonb ... what type of e-fame am i after? lol ... i love the cowboys tis all ... i just get through the work day with NT

Back
Top Bottom