11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

Great, now friggin Felix is not playing because he has turf toe according to Sam Hurd on the Inside the Huddle show last night. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

N3FF 3000 wrote:
Dallas cannot afford to lose this game.

They already... did its proving!

Check this out, what has Dallas done in the last few weeks to indicate they can win this game. Hands down the ******** have a better team chemistry then theCowboys. All the Cowboys fans on here predicting the Cowboys will win big. Once again this is ********-Cowboys more then likely it will come down to the wire.The ******** haven't given up over 24 pts this year. Our defense is nice rather you chose to believe it or not.

I expect a close game, but with the Boys getting everybody back. Will their be rust or chemistry problems?
They haven't even been playing good football the whole year, when healthy.

All I'm saying if the ******** have fixed their offensive problems in the red zone over the bye. Then you might as well lock it up as a W for the Skins.
pimp.gif

And once again yall Cowboys fans are dis-crediting Jason Campbell, yall really must have forgot what he did to the Cowboys the 1st game. Keep sleeping on myman J.Cam
laugh.gif
...and watch what he do, if he is doing this good in his 1styear with Zorn and the West Coast. Just wait for years to come
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

N3FF 3000 wrote:

Check this out, what has Dallas done in the last few weeks to indicate they can win this game. Hands down the ******** have a better team chemistry then the Cowboys. All the Cowboys fans on here predicting the Cowboys will win big. Once again this is ********-Cowboys more then likely it will come down to the wire. The ******** haven't given up over 24 pts this year. Our defense is nice rather you chose to believe it or not.

I expect a close game, but with the Boys getting everybody back. Will their be rust or chemistry problems?

All I'm saying if the ******** have fixed their offensive problems in the red zone over the bye. Then you might as well lock it up as a W for the Skins.
pimp.gif

And once again yall Cowboys fans are dis-crediting Jason Campbell, yall really must have forgot what he did to the Cowboys the 1st game. Keep sleeping on my man J.Cam
laugh.gif
...and watch what he do, if he is doing this good in his 1st year with Zorn and the West Coast. Just wait for years to come
pimp.gif

should have just posted a blank post ... cuz thats about how much your thoughts mattered in real life

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

N3FF 3000 wrote:

Check this out, what has Dallas done in the last few weeks to indicate they can win this game. Hands down the ******** have a better team chemistry then the Cowboys. All the Cowboys fans on here predicting the Cowboys will win big. Once again this is ********-Cowboys more then likely it will come down to the wire. The ******** haven't given up over 24 pts this year. Our defense is nice rather you chose to believe it or not.

pimp.gif

And once again yall Cowboys fans are dis-crediting Jason Campbell, yall really must have forgot what he did to the Cowboys the 1st game. Keep sleeping on my man J.Cam
laugh.gif
...and watch what he do, if he is doing this good in his 1st year with Zorn and the West Coast. Just wait for years to come
pimp.gif

should have just posted a blank post ... cuz thats about how much your thoughts mattered in real life

MarleysProtege wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
N3FF 3000 wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

O yea I forgot what people think of me on NT determines real life...My apologies NT King

roll.gif
at these NT simps...step outside the E-box and into the real world myfriend

But I know why you mad
mad.gif
, its not my fault your team is doing sopoorly...
laugh.gif

brandonb2005 wrote: Check this out, what has Dallas done in the last few weeks to indicate they can win this game. Hands down the ******** have a better team chemistry then the Cowboys.

And the Rams proved what before the beat the 'Skins...? Guaranteed victories do not exist in this league. These are 2 mediocre teams as of right now andthey both have a chance to win on Sunday, I just hope Dallas can prevail.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

brandonb2005 wrote: Check this out, what has Dallas done in the last few weeks to indicate they can win this game. Hands down the ******** have a better team chemistry then the Cowboys.

And the Rams proved what before the beat the 'Skins...? Guaranteed victories do not exist in this league. These are 2 mediocre teams as of right now and they both have a chance to win on Sunday, I just hope Dallas can prevail.

How are you going to attach the word mediocre to the ********? Because they lost to the Steelers? They are 6-3, and damn well aren't mediocreif that's what the Cowboys are right now.

And the Rams proved what before the beat the 'Skins...? Guaranteed victories do not exist in this league. These are 2 mediocre teams as of right now and they both have a chance to win on Sunday, I just hope Dallas can prevail.
If that's the case that means that atleast 20 other teams that are mediocre too
ohwell.gif

Pump your breaks slim
laugh.gif

I'm going to attach the word mediocre to the ******** because their not an elite team, therefor making them mediocre. The Titans and Giants are the only 2elite teams in the NFL right now, maybe you can make a case for Carolina. IMO everybody else is mediocre or flat out terrible.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Your logic makes no since....IMO you have Elite, Good, Mediocre, and Horrible Teams

Your sentence makes no sense. Anyway, so lets assume that right now the 'Skins are a "good" team and Dallas is obviously mediocre, what happensif we beat you guys on Sunday? Do we switch?

Your logic makes no since....IMO you have Elite, Good, Mediocre, and Horrible Teams

Your sentence makes no sense. Anyway, so lets assume that right now the 'Skins are a "good" team and Dallas is obviously mediocre, what happens if we beat you guys on Sunday? Do we switch?

If that WAS to happen then yea you can say that but as of RIGHT now the Skins are a good team

O yea I forgot what people think of me on NT determines real life...My apologies NT King

roll.gif
at these NT simps...step outside the E-box and into the real world my friend

But I know why you mad
mad.gif
, its not my fault your team is doing so poorly...
laugh.gif
youre welcome servant ...

no ones mad ... after sunday night we will be in 2nd place in the toughest division in football ...

I'm sorry but if any team is 6-3 at this point, you are not mediocre.

If Dallas was 6-3 right now, all the non-Dallas fans would be calling them mediocre. I'm not even gonna get into this, I'm not in the mood to argueopinions
laugh.gif
. We have elite teams, teams in the middle, and the garbage teams, thats how I feel.

laugh.gif
I swear to God, some of you dudesare an absolute trip...

Anyways...

If Portis doesn't play, that puts the onus on Jason Campbell to actually win a football game... Not just drive the bus and protect the football...We'll see how he handles that... That offensive line was absolutely atrocious two weeks ago against Pittsburgh, and the Steelers were able to get Campbellout of rhythm even with Portis back there picking up blitzes. Shaun Alexander isn't about to provide any type of relief for Campbell either on the groundor in pass protection...

No Portis = Campbell being forced to win games with no last line of defense picking up free pass rushers... CP missing this game would be a MASSIVE blow forthe Skins... Then you factor in that Santana hasn't exactly been healthy the last few weeks... I just don't know...

Cowboys got their fair share of questions too... Romo coming back having missed a month. New receiver on the outside that he hasn't been able to throw toyet... Felix probably isn't playing... The defense has got to play better than they have been... Wade's gotta dial up the heat and bring pressure onevery down...

I honestly don't know what to expect. I'm interested to see how this team bounces back with the added high of getting everyone back healthy and readyto play... But I'm not getting my hopes up. The Boys gotta realize they've got their backs against the wall at this point and it's do-or-die timeright now. The season is on the line, and if that doesn't get these losers fired up going into RFK, nothing will...

dallas wins only to be brutally humiliated once the shaun hill show comes storming in to down the week after.

i think dallas takes this game though, they had the bye week at the perfect time and if romos back this team should look and play the way their supposed toplay.

The Boys have to come out and take this one big. I think this game defines how the rest of our season goes.

Can the offense get on track?
Will the defense attack or continue that rush four drop into a soft zone crap?

This is a statement game.

pimp.gif

I dont understand what dude is saying either, How is it a drop off from Elite ...............................Medicre and the bad???

The Cowboys and ******** are going in two seprate directions...Some of you Cowboys fans are blinded and just don't make sense anymore. But I understandtheir is Cowboys logic and real logic.

roll.gif
at you thinking just because the Cowboys aren't Elite, then everyoneis mediocre. Have you been watching the Cowboys games??? They are struggling and IMO more then half the blame has to go that coaching staff.

I'm sorry homer our not, I just don't see the Cowboys walking away with this game, Defense wins championships and so far

******** D > Dallas D, I'm not saying we should be mentioned with the Steelers, Titans, or Ravens D but we have been balling on Defense the past fewyears. Now that our secondary is coming around, we have been playing great D.

Sorry to tell you Cowboys fans this but by Monday Skins 7-3 and Big D 5-5

and if that doesn't get these losers fired up going into RFK, nothing will...
Fed-Ex Field my man

At leats you being Real and Honest about the Cowboys situation...
Maybe everybody isnt watching the same team.

Some of you guys act like Dallas is 3-5, the 'Skins have one more win that us
laugh.gif
. NFC East champs don't mean a thing anyway, sure its nice to havebut look at last season. If we can get a spot in the playoffs we have the offense to get to the SB, I just dont know if we have the defense to win it
laugh.gif

N3FF 3000 wrote:
Some of you guys act like Dallas is 3-5, the 'Skins have one more win that us
laugh.gif
. NFC East champs don't mean a thing anyway, sure its nice to have but look at last season. If we can get a spot in the playoffs we have the offense to get to the SB, I just dont know if we have the defense to win it
laugh.gif

Just so you know you DONT!

Do you have the talent on Defense of course!
Do you have the right Defensive coach/scheme to compliment the talent? NOPE!

Back
Top Bottom