11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Yo.. I think my tickets are section 101 lower level
http://www.********.com/images/tickets/seats/lg-sec101.jpg
eek.gif

If Romo has acne on his face.. I would prolly see it...that close
pimp.gif

Any NT's going to the game... holla at me !!!

Good seats.

jmause3 wrote:
NyRapisBack wrote:

Even though Williams officially has been named the starter opposite,making Patrick Crayton the No. 3 receiver, he has not done any extra work with Romo in practice because he didn't want to put undue stress on the fractured pinkie that has kept Romo out of the lineup the past three games.

Good to see Roy starting. Crayton finally back where he belongs and i think that will help him out a lot. The tools are there, it's time to go out and get it done.

Now that the Boys have Roy I wonder if Springs is going to lock-down TO again, or are they going to go with Carlos on him. Or Los on Roy Williams. I'm notto confident about having Springs on TO because this is his 1st game back in what 3weeks. I say we go with Los on TO and Springs Roy and see how that worksout.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

jmause3 wrote:
NyRapisBack wrote:

Even though Williams officially has been named the starter opposite,making Patrick Crayton the No. 3 receiver, he has not done any extra work with Romo in practice because he didn't want to put undue stress on the fractured pinkie that has kept Romo out of the lineup the past three games.
Good to see Roy starting. Crayton finally back where he belongs and i think that will help him out a lot. The tools are there, it's time to go out and get it done.

Now that the Boys have Roy I wonder if Springs is going to lock-down TO again, or are they going to go with Carlos on him. Or Los on Roy Williams. I'm not to confident about having Springs on TO because this is his 1st game back in what 3weeks. I say we go with Los on TO and Springs Roy and see how that works out.

im also interested and how you guys are goin to play your safeties. you guys cant just lock in on TO. so its going to be either you guys play them deep andleave the underneath stuff and the run open or take your chances with one on one on the outsides. its going to be a good one

With no improvement in knee, Portis unlikely to play

ASHBURN, Va. -- Clinton Portis' sprained knee showed no improvement Thursday, and the Washington ******** running back appears unlikely to playin Sunday night's game against the DallasCowboys.

NFC East blog

mosley_matt_m.jpg

ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.Blog network: NFL Nation

The NFL's second-leading rusher left ******** Park during practice, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and burgundy sweatpants as he stepped into hisMaserati.
"I was hoping today that there would be a little more optimism, and there's not," coach Jim Zorn said. "He's still questionable. I wouldsay there's no change today. I was looking for another jump, but there wasn't."
Portis sprained his left knee in the 23-6 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers before last week's bye.
With Portis ailing, Ladell Betts appearsset to start Sunday. Betts has missed the last three games with a sprained knee, but he was on the field in steady rain for Thursday's practice.
"Betts looked good," Zorn said. "He's got a brace on but made some cuts. That was encouraging."
Shaun Alexander would start if bothPortis and Betts are unable to play.
Zorn also said he doesn't expect defensive tackle Anthony Montgomery (Achilles) to play and was pessimistic about Marcus Washington (shoulder). The coach said he expects Shawn Springs (calf) to be available, butSprings did not practice and said he doesn't expect to practice again Friday. If Springs doesn't play, new signing DeAngelo Hall would have a greater role in hisRedskins debut.
Devin Thomas missed practice with anillness. Fellow rookie receiver MalcolmKelly, who has been battling knee problems all season, practiced but probably won't play Sunday.
"I don't believe I'm going to activate him," Zorn said. "He's so far behind. I'm just glad he's out there."

Betts is a bonus. I kinda think CP is faking....but you never know. I really wanted him to lead the league in rushing
frown.gif

NyRapisBack wrote:
With no improvement in knee, Portis unlikely to play

ASHBURN, Va. -- Clinton Portis' sprained knee showed no improvement Thursday, and the Washington ******** running back appears unlikely to play in Sunday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys.

NFC East blog

mosley_matt_m.jpg

ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.Blog network: NFL Nation

The NFL's second-leading rusher left ******** Park during practice, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and burgundy sweatpants as he stepped into his Maserati.
"I was hoping today that there would be a little more optimism, and there's not," coach Jim Zorn said. "He's still questionable. I would say there's no change today. I was looking for another jump, but there wasn't."
Portis sprained his left knee in the 23-6 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers before last week's bye.
With Portis ailing, Ladell Betts appears set to start Sunday. Betts has missed the last three games with a sprained knee, but he was on the field in steady rain for Thursday's practice.
"Betts looked good," Zorn said. "He's got a brace on but made some cuts. That was encouraging."
Shaun Alexander would start if both Portis and Betts are unable to play.
Zorn also said he doesn't expect defensive tackle Anthony Montgomery (Achilles) to play and was pessimistic about Marcus Washington (shoulder). The coach said he expects Shawn Springs (calf) to be available, but Springs did not practice and said he doesn't expect to practice again Friday. If Springs doesn't play, new signing DeAngelohttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5533 Hall would have a greater role in his ******** debut.
Devin Thomas missed practice with an illness. Fellow rookie receiver Malcolm Kelly, who has been battling knee problems all season, practiced but probably won't play Sunday.
"I don't believe I'm going to activate him," Zorn said. "He's so far behind. I'm just glad he's out there."

roll.gif
at dudes praying and updating that Clinton wont play...

Do you know how bad your team is? Granted if he doesn't play it will help your chances of winning but its the Cowboys secondary you should be worriedabout.

roll.gif

Do you know how bad your team is? Granted if he doesn't play it will help your chances of winning but its the Cowboys secondary you should be worried about.
portis = ********....and stop worrying about our team...i know deep inside its killing you that poris might not be able to play...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

roll.gif

Do you know how bad your team is? Granted if he doesn't play it will help your chances of winning but its the Cowboys secondary you should be worried about.
portis = ********....and stop worrying about our team...i know deep inside its killing you that poris might not be able to play...
grin.gif

Not exactly...but i know you are praying he wont. But if he does he wont be the same Clinton Portis so I'm pretty neutral.

What you guys are forgetting is that Santana plays damn near perfect against the Cowboys every time. And also Cooley, Cooley and Tana are the Cowboyskillers...not Clinton.

roll.gif

grin.gif

Not exactly...but i know you are praying he wont. But if he does he wont be the same Clinton Portis so I'm pretty neutral.

What you guys are forgetting is that Santana plays damn near perfect against the Cowboys every time. And also Cooley, Cooley and Tana are the Cowboys killers...not Clinton.

of course im praying he wont play...every cowboys fans are praying that he wont play....matter of fact im praying the whole team doesnt play...lol...sorry butthats how desperate i am ..
laugh.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

"Portis = Skins" ....You =
indifferent.gif

S0rtega2 wrote:

roll.gif

grin.gif

"Portis = Skins" ....You =
indifferent.gif

Glad I can help
grin.gif

Wait a minute I'm not supposed to be talking to you, guards get this NT peasant out of my site!
pimp.gif

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Betts and Cartwright are two of the worst backs in the league.

WOW! okay
roll.gif

I remember a couple of season ago Rock had a 100yrd game on the Cowboys. But he is a special teamer now, kinda like our new Brian Mitchell.

But Betts is a great back-up running back, I'm not saying a franchise RB but he can fill in a couple of games and spell Clinton with no problem. Hisweakness are sometimes he tends to fumble, and his pass protection isn't the best. But don't front on Ladell now he can put up a 100 on yall with ease,he is running in the same holes as Clinton Portis now. don't get ahead of yourself.

Ladell Betts and Brian Westbrook in the same sentence?
laugh.gif

This guy is reaching MP levels of annoying...

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
laugh.gif

MY FAULT, you are right! I meant to say Mitchell ...BRIAN MITCHELL

LET ME EDIT that....I was thinking about my fantasy team I was making some last minute moves

no felix but that's okay. I can't wait to see Jason Campbell attempt to win a game for his team instead of being chump game manager

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
laugh.gif

MY FAULT, you are right! I meant to say Mitchell ...BRIAN MITCHELL

LET ME EDIT that....I was thinking about my fantasy team I was making some last minute moves

so that makes the statement just as bad

bettis and Brian mitchell in the same sentence?
roll.gif
roll.gif

i figured there was a reason not to come in this thread till game day last page shows why

i figured there was a reason not to come in this thread till game day last page shows why
laugh.gif
I've tried so hard... Some of this stupidity is tough to ignore, though...

Back
Top Bottom