'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by CAto312

13 more days.

I would love for the Bullies to make a statement and gift wrap a can of ***-whooping for the Lakers. The Bullies should rule the boards and paint.

Pau will either come out intense as hell or very flat. Our bench will have a big advantage and Derrick should work Fish like a part time job

I'm honestly not even excited about this season right now for some reason. Don't remember the last time I've felt like this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm honestly not even excited about this season right now for some reason. Don't remember the last time I've felt like this
ohwell.gif

Cry me a river.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

ohwell.gif

Cry me a river.

Aye man... that game last night took a lot out of me as a fan bruh, it was hard to deal with
tired.gif

How can you not be excited Cake??? Last time we saw our squad they were jagging a lead at home to the hated Heat.

Now that we dont have Paul or Odom to worry about, I say we give them that Christmas day "L"

I'm so excited! 13 days

I hope the CP3 to Clips trade goes through, I'm in LA that weekend and I've got tickets to the game.

Mavs are trying to get rid of Corey Brewer and Rudy Fernandez...any fellow Bulls fans want either?

ohwell.gif

Cry me a river.

Aye man... that game last night took a lot out of me as a fan bruh, it was hard to deal with
tired.gif

I feel you bro but that actually made me glad basketball is only a couple weeks away, I gotta quit football for a while yesterday had me
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
 in a matter of a few minutes, I can't deal with stress like that , at least until june

I hate all Chicago sports Front Offices.

On God.

That makes two of us, I couldn't agree more. Even though I do believe the Cubs new front office is going to be pretty good, which is a far cry from the past 100 odd years
roll.gif

but it's something about the FO's in the city of Chicago, it's like they wanna win in the cheapest way possible, don't know how to put a consistent winning product out there, or they don't think big enough to ever win the big one
eyes.gif

ohwell.gif

Cry me a river.

tired.gif
I feel you bro, that Bears loss last night was the last straw. I literally ripped up the Bears poster I copped in the beginning of the year and threw the pieces away. I can't even call myself a Bears fan anymore. My friend gave me all sorts of crap for saying I was going to start rooting for the Packers 
grin.gif

Thank God ill have basketball season to focus on. Because as far as Im concerned, the Bears are dead to me 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

I hate all Chicago sports Front Offices.

On God.

That makes two of us, I couldn't agree more. Even though I do believe the Cubs new front office is going to be pretty good, which is a far cry from the past 100 odd years
roll.gif

but it's something about the FO's in the city of Chicago, it's like they wanna win in the cheapest way possible, don't know how to put a consistent winning product out there, or they don't think big enough to ever win the big one
eyes.gif

I came in this thread to say this very thing.  I hate the Bulls FO with a passion and its why I can never get behind the team 100%  I don't want Reinsdorf to win another championship.  They are the reason why I'm a fan of players, not teams.  Why be loyal to these POS?  I want Rose to succeed wherever he's at.  Just kinda hope it ain't with the Bulls. 

How they gonna make Scottie a mascot?

Damn! I avoided ESPN and anything football related for the entire day, come in here to feel a lil bit better but we just can't get away from that collapse.

I was hoping there would've been some kind of confirmation on that RIP signing, but nothing yet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that Scalabrine video.

Dont even bring up football to me, up 12 with 5 minutes left and cant close it out. I truly feel like i care more about the Cowboys losing than they do, ruined my whole day
30t6p3b.gif

bulls gotta do big things this year, they just got to

We got Rip coming when he clears waivers which is sometime Wednesday I think. Other than that 
tired.gif

[h2]Derrick Rose aims for 'multiple' titles

By Nick Friedell
ESPNChicago.com
Archive [/h2]
DEERFIELD, Ill. -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose is confident his team can win "multiple championships" during his time in Chicago.

"If I won't believe in myself, who will?" he told ESPNChicago.com on Tuesday night. "That's how I always think of it. I always try to challenge myself. The idea is great, but it's putting in the work. You have to really work hard if you want to win a title and I think we got all the pieces, starting with the front office, our owners, the coaching staff, down to the players. I think that we have a legit chance to win multiple championships."

Rose knows how close the Bulls got to a title last season and he wants to be the guy who brings the team all the way back to prominence.

"This is where I'm from," Rose said. "I want to give my city something to brag about."

Despite the fact that he became the youngest MVP winner in NBA history last season, Rose said he doesn't feel as if he's built much of a legacy at this point in his career and he isn't concerning himself with repeating as MVP.

"I'm not worried about the (MVP) award. I'll take the championship," Rose said. "The (MVP) award, don't get me wrong, it's an honor to be mentioned in the category, let alone win it. But I'll take a championship any day."

Obviously, that will be music to the ears of Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau. With Rose on the verge of inking a max extension that would lock him up for another five years, Thibodeau knows he is lucky to have such a budding star to build his team around.

"This guy's earned everything he's gotten," Thibodeau said Tuesday night. "He's a great ambassador for our organization, this city, the league. You can't ask for anything more. He represents everything that's good about this game so he's earned it."

The Bulls are expected to add another piece in veteran sharpshooter Richard Hamilton once he clears waivers on Wednesday, and Rose believes he will be a great fit to what the Bulls have already built.

"He's done something that nobody on this team had (done) and went to the Finals a couple of times and won a championship," Rose said. "If anything, his experience is definitely going to help us with this team."

Even if the Bulls don't make a move, Rose is confident he and the Bulls have the pieces in place to win a title this season.

"Oh yeah," he said. "We're there. I told you, last year we lost because of me. Not being smart enough. My basketball IQ wasn't high enough. I think that I grew a lot as a player mentally this offseason."

Rose said that loss to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference finals last spring motivated him to work even harder.

But the Heat, with its superstar players, isn't the only obstacle between Rose and a championship. He knows a lot of teams are coming to knock off the Bulls this season, given how much success they had last year.

"Not only Miami," Rose said. "New York, Boston, we've got a lot of teams out there that's building and re-building their teams to compete. So you never know who's going to be right there."

While the Heat's "Big Three" of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh make them an obvious favorite in the Eastern Conference, Rose said he doesn't subscribe to the theory that a team needs more than one superstar in order to win a championship.

"There's a lot of teams out there that have two superstars that didn't win," Rose said. To me, to win a championship, you need a team full of winners that's willing to sacrifice and dedicate themselves to that team."

Rose, who said he likes to think of himself as a history buff, compared his championship mission to a film epic.

"I love history," Rose said. "So like the movie 'Troy,' I want to have that legacy where after I'm long gone, (people say) Derrick Rose was the guy that brought Chicago back to where it was when Mike (Jordan) and them was playing. I want to be that guy."

Nick Friedell covers the Bulls for ESPNChicago.com and ESPN 1000.

this man has the heart of  a lion and the determination to get it done!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom