'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

this man has the heart of  a lion and the determination to get it done!
pimp.gif

Now he just need the support from others around him.

looks like bulls are locked in on rip otherwise they really dropped the ball on passing on rudy&Brewer.

Nuggets acquire Brewer, Fernandez from Mavericks

Nuggets coach George Karl looks on as Rudy Fernandez takes a shot against Denver during a game in Portland.
Cameron Browne/NBAE/Getty Images

Denver, Dec. 13, 2011 – The Denver Nuggets have acquired G/F Rudy Fernandez and F Corey Brewer from the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for a future second-round draft pick, Nuggets executive vice president of basketball operations Masai Ujiri announced today.
The draft pick was originally obtained by the Nuggets from the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for Steven Hunter on Aug. 7, 2009.

“We are excited to add two talented young wing players who have proven themselves in the NBA,

I dont know if any of you guys have signed up for the mobile alerts, but they will have a 24 hour presale code for tickets. They are supposed to send it out tomorrow. When i get it, i will post it

Originally Posted by jmause3

I dont know if any of you guys have signed up for the mobile alerts, but they will have a 24 hour presale code for tickets. They are supposed to send it out tomorrow. When i get it, i will post it

Sounds good.

Rip giving the Bulls 12-15PPG is a huge boost from Bogans/Korver IMO. Now Korver can just shoot and not have to worry about playing crunch time.

Rip/Brewer is such an upgrade over Bogans/Brewer.

Hope Booz is ready to be a man down low because this team is making a run for the chip this year.

love pooh's attitude, but at some point, he is gonna have to reach out to bring more pieces to chi

he doesnt wanna be left out in the arms race...

Man, I'm with the rest of y'all I don't feel too good about this signing, but we couldn't keep going with Bogans.
Let's just see what he's still got left in the tank.
As much as I hate to admit it, I was actually hoping that we might've made some international moves to get JR.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i think rip will retire after this year, maybe the next year

I doubt it. Rip will probably be on his Reggie #$@# and keep playing until he gets embarrassed.
Rose/Watson

Rip/Korver

Deng/Brewer/Butler

Boozer/Taj/White Mamba

Jo/Asik

That's it unless I missed somebody. 
ohwell.gif

Not too enthused honestly. Hopefully Boozer's healthy like he says he is and Jo is healthy and plays like he did when Booz was injured.

Bulls are good this season, I don't know why some Bull fans feel so un-enthused. Confident in Rip. Rip is old as beep but he'll be a good fit, someone who will run around creating lanes, come of screens and knock down that spot off dish from Rose. I feel the voices who want a guy that can create his own shot off the bench (what teams doesn't?), but the Bulls already run pretty deep and play solid team ball. I think the big thing is Boozer, of course if Boozer plays like hot garbage we aren't looking good against Miami, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for last year. Booz has been and was a beast, give him this year and if the product is the same, then Ill feel helpless. Bulls are young & deep and this condensed season will def benefit us. Booz will come to play and alleviate the pressure off Rose. Noah injured, Boozer injured and sucking = Bulls having the best record last season. These youngins are only getting better. Just wish Omir could improve over this off season but I think he was injured. We're good boys!

^ I too think we'll be great this season. People call Rip old but he's basically the same age as Kobe. He isn't leading our team, he's here to just give D. Rose more scoring options. If everything didnt' fall on Rose's shoulders during the ECF last year, we would have gone to the finals. Here's how I see the season playing out: Bulls stay in the top 3 of the Eastern Conference. we'll probably reach our to J.R Smith when his China contract is up. If he signs, he'll learn a lot from Rip. Derrick Rose's basketball IQ is stronger this season, which means he doesn't chuck up so many threes and I bet his free throw percentage goes up.

If Boozer ends up as much of a beast he was in Utah, we'll definitely win the East. If he sucks, amnesty him and go after someone else.

I feel good yall..RIP is only one year older than Ray was when Celtics won their championship. I'm not getting overly concerned about any future moves. I think we found our solution. Bogans career average is less than 7ppg. RIP's is damn near 20ppg. The consensus was we needed a two guard that could score consistenly. I feel we got that.

Only thing we need now is good health. We on the way to the top.

Back
Top Bottom