'12 Bulls

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Rack up another one!
Noah played big tonight.

I'm letting yall know now...if I win the Mega, I'm buying into the Bulls ownership and getting a luxurysuite for all of us

I like having Lucas in the game because Westbrook is going to take the majority of shots and destroy their offensive rhythm.

Whatever. Regular road game against the best team in the west, Rose still out (which has been killing the Bulls the last week or so). Doesn't mean anything.

Well at least we won't lose any ground in the standings. I just pray that we can get Rose back soon @ 100% and remain healthy the remainder of the year. I'm not even counting on Rip but we are done without Rose

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Whatever. Regular road game against the best team in the west, Rose still out (which has been killing the Bulls the last week or so). Doesn't mean anything.

Yup. I knew we'd lose today.....we've been playing well without Derrick, cant win em all.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yup. I knew we'd lose today.....we've been playing well without Derrick, cant win em all.
I think there's more to it. As I've said, Rose being out for this long is really taking a toll (going back to the Toronto home-and-home). The first week they were playing with a lot of energy and determination (beat Miami and Philly, and blew out Orlando), but all that wears off when your star is out for so long. They can't keep up with teams like Denver and OKC in a regular season game with Rose out, especially considering the compressed schedule. They need to focus on getting home court, at least for the ECF. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom