2 MONTHS COLLECTION - IM NOT A BUSINESSMAN IM'A BUSINES MANNN

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

Originally Posted by MarsBlackmonDunks

----->>>andd these are just the dunksz ..ill post the DCs and AJ'sz in another post...haha ..all you bums who clowned me a year agoo...lemme stop---->
roll.gif
still rollin

man dont be braggin about your collection. that not love for the shoes. u thinkin u hard now cuz u have all these shoes now? thats not what sneaker collecting is about.

he makes a very good point.......couldnt have said it better myself and thats to every
nerd.gif
out there

Originally Posted by kapepper

after 2 months, its a collection? more like some weak pick ups.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyway, i dont see that you have any recent retro jordans, which is a good thing
smokin.gif

keep buying what you like

I can agree with that.

Good start - keep it pu man.

at least you dont have those nasty %$* 6 rings everybosy is all crazy about.....lol keep it up u might come across some heat sooner then later

Not only does this dude gravedig this weak *$@ collection just to say one word, but has the nerve to call it "nice".

laugh.gif
smh.gif

very nice start. looks like you averaging at least 3 purchases a month.... for me now, its all about quality over quantity.. i remember i just wanted to coppwahtever.. now its all about the heat. keep it up

my man vans dont qualify lmao
and your feet arent even wet your chilling in the desert go to sleep do the math
get some OG's
and possibly just possibly
learn how to respect a thread post
cuz this is a dead post kiddo
businesss man???
learn how to use a jay-z line
goodnight an good ridince lol

peace!

Back
Top Bottom