2009 ACC Football thread vol. Watch what you say

Pianalto
smh.gif
Dude is too damn good to keep getting hit with all these injuries.

smh.gif
sick.gif
holding in the end zone

laugh.gif
he straight tackled homie

Naked Gun wit da BOMB!
pimp.gif

how this guy fell and aitn score

I certainly was expecting to see Erik Highsmith step up. I was thinking Josh Adams would come into his own, but hasn't been the case.

Hopefully Dwight Jones is able to play next week or against GT. We desperately need him and to hear good news in regards to Pianalto's injury.

thoughts..

where was Ryan houston in the first?
we have a potential top 10 D and an FCS offense, but the return of two O-Line starters and Bobby Rome (flu) will do wonders in the run.

we'll be alright

Checking in. I know nobody watched our game cus it wasn't televised, but I caught it online and I was glad to see we ran all over the place. 444 ydsrushing is good no matter who it's against. Williams and Wilson are
sick.gif
Wilson should have got more carries last week.

Wilson: 12 carries, 165 yds 1 td
Williams: 16 carries, 166 yds 3td

I'm gonna post highlights in here once they are up, even though nobody really cares.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Florida State sucks.
laugh.gif
C'mon dre dont say that. But i know where you'recoming from, Jacksonville St. first drive was just inexcusable and our pass defense is trash
ohwell.gif

This FSU game is really brutal to watch... They need to shape up because I'm driving 1600 miles roundtrip to Doak for USF and if they go into that game 1-2I'm gonna be heated..

I can't believe how FSU is playing. I'm actually glad I didn't go to this game. Embarrassing.

Those VT stats are nasty.

NC State is doing work right now. Up 65-0 in the third. Russell Wilson has 4td passes. It is against Murray St. though.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by dreClark

Florida State sucks.
laugh.gif
C'mon dre dont say that. But i know where you're coming from, Jacksonville St. first drive was just inexcusable and our pass defense is trash
ohwell.gif

Forgive me Dre you were right we do suck

Back
Top Bottom