2009: BUY GOLD. NOW.

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Lots to learn still, but the generic is:

Options are contracts, but not obligations, to buy stock at a date in the future.

Meaning, the contract itself trades...

You can have calls/puts on them.

Originally created as a hedge strategy, I believe.

Volatile, but less capital required initially.

thats true. options are financial derivatives. but they derive their value as a contract to buy stock in the future at a fixed price, usually, the grant date. For example, I grant you an option today 12/31/08, the stock is trading $5/share, the option is a contract for the right to buy that stock for a set term in the future at $5/share. Basically you want to own that option if you are speculating that the stock will rise in value, to say, $8/share, by owning that option, you have the right, not the obligation, to buy it at $5 share and thus you have an intrinsic value of $3.
edit button doesnt work on this comp for whatever reason. thats very interesting.

nerd.gif
Ben Baller

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

ben baller, i'll bet u 50K youre wrong and i'm right. accept my offer.

i make a living speculating in stocks, options, currencies, and other financial securities. i follow this religiously as well, but not just gold prices but all the economic fundamentals behind them.

Then what the hell are you doing on NikeTalk lol

kitco.com is the gold site

you can buy virtual gold quote: gld

you can also buy gold coins in the US mint

be aware that physical gold will always cost more than virtual gold

if the gold price is 900 dollars in the stock exchange , expect to pay 950 or more for the actual physical gold

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

ben baller, i'll bet u 50K youre wrong and i'm right. accept my offer.

i make a living speculating in stocks, options, currencies, and other financial securities. i follow this religiously as well, but not just gold prices but all the economic fundamentals behind them.

Then what the hell are you doing on NikeTalk lol

cuz i'm 19 and i buy dunks and Js. and love megan fox
pimp.gif

why don't you just buy gold then..why share info with others?
What about economists/brokers: theres thousands of them..they don't have a clue?..

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

What about economists/brokers: theres thousands of them..they don't have a clue?..
why does it matter if he shares fact and opinions with others
grin.gif

immature way of thinking

lol yall are goin to shoo away a dude offerin advice.
why the hate? his theory makes sense after ive been doin some research.
i duno, 2k in 1 year seems huge but this year will definetly be interestin in america/
frown.gif

1976-1980, gold went from $100/oz to $700/oz... why is that ridiculous to expect a jump that big if not bigger in the wake of the collapse of the global fiatmonetary system?

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

why does it matter if he shares fact and opinions with others
grin.gif

immature way of thinking
immature way of thinking?
Hes a 19 year old making hundreds of thous off his knowledge from wiki, and he has a theory
The theory makes perfect sense but it would be stupid not to think twice when you review the predicament and factor in that you first heard this on NT

props to dey know for figuring out all this crap..if I didn't have a job I'd be educating my self on this among other things also..
you go to college, yayo?

My prediction: gold breaks $2000/oz in 2009 and $10,000/oz by 2012.
It is currenctly about $850/oz. Save your financial future from collapse. BUY GOLD NOW.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No....

laugh.gif
i glanced at my schwab account today and forgot i still own some AIG, ugh...
smh.gif

yayo, if gold is a sure bet, what's the timeline for CNY currency to rise in value?

Back
Top Bottom