[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

pimp.gif
I miss this team... Ceballos' flow on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Just posting to make a bigger vid to view

damn, that was great.� Felt like i was watching a trailer for a damn movie
laugh.gif
Where's that music from? sounds like it's from Armageddon or something lol
I know the last soundtrack is from Transformers
pimp.gif

man that video......
ever since the kareem and magic days i was a Laker fan, its always gonna be in me

and this also shows the greatness of Kobe.... love him or hate him dude is the best in the business hands down
pimp.gif

^The championship video up there just gave me goosebumps....Amazing season for sure...
Definitely can't wait for the start of the season, as the Lakers go in pursuit of championship #16.
smokin.gif

The intro to that vid was from the DVD correct? I watched most of it over the weekend and saw and heard a lotta the same stuff.

I need to watch the rest of what's on that disk, but I liked what I saw so far.
pimp.gif

It got me in the mood to start puttin my stuff together in my garage, gettin a few things organized and what not, if I get some pics in good order I'llpost em up. May take a bit tho....

It won't look nothin like my Dolphins room though, I look like Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura with all the stuff I got for that room.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That vid is
pimp.gif

On a side note.. does anyone have or know where I can get some classic Lakers games at? I am specifically looking for Game 7 of the 2000 WCF vs. theTrail-Blazers. [The epic comeback in the 4th.. Kobe/Shaq oop]

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61187/20090818/artest_kobe_is_the_closest_thing_to_jordan/[/h1]
[h1]Artest: Kobe Is The Closest Thing To Jordan[/h1]

Aug 18, 2009 7:36 AM EST

Artest_Ron_sac.jpg
Ron Artest believes that the Lakers can be like the Bulls of the late 1990s.

Artest, who signed a free-agent deal with Los Angeles this summer, grew up as a fan of Michael Jordan.

"The opportunity was unbelievable. I get a chance to play with Kobe, Michael Jordan's my favorite player, Kobe's probably the closest person to Michael Jordan, so I get to kind of relive that whole Chicago Bulls thing growing up, that was my favorite team," Artest told 790 The Ticket in Miami.

"So, Phil Jackson, you got Kobe Bryant, you got myself at the three like Scottie Pippen, you have a clutch shooter in Derek Fisher like a Steve Kerr, you have Lamar Odom like a Toni Kukoc, it's just fun, it's a dream. I thank God so much to be in this situation, get a chance to win, playing with the defending champs, and I'm in LA 'cause you know I love the spotlight."

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61187/20090818/artest_kobe_is_the_closest_thing_to_jordan/[/h1]
[h1]Artest: Kobe Is The Closest Thing To Jordan[/h1]

Aug 18, 2009 7:36 AM EST

Artest_Ron_sac.jpg
Ron Artest believes that the Lakers can be like the Bulls of the late 1990s.

Artest, who signed a free-agent deal with Los Angeles this summer, grew up as a fan of Michael Jordan.

"The opportunity was unbelievable. I get a chance to play with Kobe, Michael Jordan's my favorite player, Kobe's probably the closest person to Michael Jordan, so I get to kind of relive that whole Chicago Bulls thing growing up, that was my favorite team," Artest told 790 The Ticket in Miami.

"So, Phil Jackson, you got Kobe Bryant, you got myself at the three like Scottie Pippen, you have a clutch shooter in Derek Fisher like a Steve Kerr, you have Lamar Odom like a Toni Kukoc, it's just fun, it's a dream. I thank God so much to be in this situation, get a chance to win, playing with the defending champs, and I'm in LA 'cause you know I love the spotlight."
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I like that he didn't see himself as Rodman, but Pippen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif

Anyone claim themselves yet as bein that dude? Offer proof or anything?
Someone did, but he said he was posting under an alternate screen name. I don't think it's Ska, though.

Back
Top Bottom