[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

%+%+ the nuggets
%+%+ the spurs
%+%+ the c's
%+%+ the magic
%+%+ the cavs
%+%+ bad boy as a staff record label and as a #$*%#@@%!*!#@ crew

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

This seriously has me
roll.gif

Kenyon Martin: "I think guys know that we were right there and everybody in that locker room and in the organization feels we were a better team than the Lakers.

Everybody feels we were a better team than the Lakers and no one can tell me anything different. No one."
Link:

http://www.slamonline.com...n-martin-nuggets-lakers/

this always amuses me when LOSING teams say this crap.

christina webber said something similar after HIS TEAM lost game 7 of the conference finals at home to the lakers and his TEAM lost to those same lakers the 2years prior.

the miami heat would say similar stuff when the knicks were beating them in playoffs

if the nuggets were the better team why did they go out like a bunch of sissys on their home court.

it will be nice shutting him and j.r smith up again next may

TH0MAS CR0WN:
%+%+ the nuggets
%+%+ the spurs
%+%+ the c's
%+%+ the magic
%+%+ the cavs
And if you down with the Spurs, %+%+ you, too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

TH0MAS CR0WN:
%+%+ the nuggets
%+%+ the spurs
%+%+ the c's
%+%+ the magic
%+%+ the cavs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dallas mavericks and houston rockets *%*% you too die slow my fo fo makes sure all yo kids grow

I said before the playoffs that the Nuggets were the team that scared me the most, and I'm sticking by that as of right now.

Chauncey is a gamer.

Fraud.
wink.gif

He is living off of a reputation, he is not who you think he is.

Why you think they always get to the conference finals, but then lose every year since 05?
nerd.gif

Once the teams figure out his game, his tricks, and the level of competition goes up, he starts to sloooooooow down.

Remember waiting for him to kill us, and then it never happening?

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

TH0MAS CR0WN:
%+%+ the nuggets
%+%+ the spurs
%+%+ the c's
%+%+ the magic
%+%+ the cavs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dallas mavericks and houston rockets *%*% you too die slow my fo fo makes sure all yo kids grow

You trailblazers and hornets can't be us or see us.
We mother *#$!$$# Thug Life riders.
West Side till' we die.

%+%+ the nuggets
%+%+ the spurs
%+%+ the c's
%+%+ the magic
%+%+ the cavs
all yall mofos die slow mofos...my fo fo make sure yall kids dont grow...we the thug life ridas westside till we die...out here in california wewarn ya we bomb yall mofos...we do our job...you think you the mob we mof'n mob
pimp.gif

kenyons an idiot...i cant stand him and him and that fool jr smith
mad.gif
...wasnt kenyon grabbing on vujacics leg in game 6?
roll.gif
sure betterteam huh
laugh.gif
...but idk bout you guys but i saw the top 10 plays withcarmelo and he something about how Lakers are a good team with that artest pick up but its gonna take more than one of them to stop me
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...its funny how ppl talk when theyve been owned for the last 2 years

All hate aside... you dudes quoting/paraphrasing Tupac and one of my all-time favorite songs brings a tear to my eye.

Ok, back to the hate...

F the Lakers.

Don't one o' y'all got sickle cell or something?

Pac came with it on that track. I'll never forget my dude literally bum rushing into my house like "Oh my GAAAAWD, wait 'till you hearthis shhhh."

Once Pac got going, like, I just started laughing so hard. By the time he was done, I was in tears, like 'Daaaaaaaaaaaammmn!!!!!'

TH0MAS CR0WN:
%+%+ the nuggets
%+%+ the spurs
%+%+ the c's
%+%+ the magic
%+%+ the cavs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

We coming for yall this season..
smh.gif

Call me crazy but kinda looks like James Singleton, and a cross of someone else I can't put my finger on.

singleton6.jpg

I wanna say Odom, or KG, but I know it's not who I'm thinking of. Maybe it is Artest.

I like how the screen cap is b/w though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

All hate aside... you dudes quoting/paraphrasing Tupac and one of my all-time favorite songs brings a tear to my eye.
sc9pwp.gif

Ok, back to the hate...

F the Lakers.
mad.gif

nah, on the real you're cool Shuges besides the differences in teams we root for lol (no bromance)

You !!$$ with me ***** you !!$$ around and have a seizure or a heart attack!

14kwkfb.jpg

I'm not from the west coast... But Pac was probably my favorite rapper at one time or another.
tired.gif

I actually had a jeans suit exactly like that. Right down to the Timbs.
laugh.gif

nah, on the real you're cool Shuges besides the differences in teams we root for lol (no bromance)
laugh.gif

It's all good man.

I keep telling people not to get things twisted. Just cuz I dislike Wack Mamba strongly, it doesn't mean that I hate all Laker fans or that I can't getalong with some of you. As far as I'm concerned, it's all love when it comes to sports.

For instance, you look at the Mets/Yankees threads... dudes can't stand each other. But once football season starts, those same dudes are cheering togetherfor the Jets or Giants.
laugh.gif

Same here... Some of us hate each other during b-ball season. But go over to music or general and a lot of us have many common interests.

Sports is the LEAST serious to me.

TH0MAS CR0WN:
%+%+ the nuggets
%+%+ the spurs
%+%+ the c's
%+%+ the magic
%+%+ the cavs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dallas mavericks and houston rockets *%*% you too die slow my fo TWO fo makes sure all yo kids dont grow

kobe-scowl1.jpg

pimp.gif

14kwkfb.jpg

I'm not from the west coast... But Pac was probably my favorite rapper at one time or another.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's all good man.

I keep telling people not to get things twisted. Just cuz I dislike Wack Mamba strongly, it doesn't mean that I hate all Laker fans or that I can't get along with some of you. As far as I'm concerned, it's all love when it comes to sports.

For instance, you look at the Mets/Yankees threads... dudes can't stand each other. But once football season starts, those same dudes are cheering together for the Jets or Giants.
laugh.gif

Same here... Some of us hate each other during b-ball season. But go over to music or general and a lot of us have many common interests.

my 3 sports teams defenitly create a huge conflict of interest.

im a laker fan but also a 49er fan, alot of the 49er fans that post are either anti laker or warrior or kings fans.

then im a mets fan while most of my fellow laker fans are dodger or angel fans.

that being said go lakers
pimp.gif
you guys haven't let me down thisyear, 49ers your making me happy so far, and for the mets well if theres nothing nice to say then i won't say anything

14kwkfb.jpg

tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's all good man.

I keep telling people not to get things twisted. Just cuz I dislike Wack Mamba strongly, it doesn't mean that I hate all Laker fans or that I can't get along with some of you. As far as I'm concerned, it's all love when it comes to sports.

For instance, you look at the Mets/Yankees threads... dudes can't stand each other. But once football season starts, those same dudes are cheering together for the Jets or Giants.
laugh.gif

I hear you man. I mean back in the day when Jordan was in his prime with the Bulls I hated him and wasn't a fan of him at all, but I respectedhis game and knew he was the best player in the game during his era. But I mean from 2004-2008 NT and even in public the HATE for Mamba was just unreal.I'd come into work and co workers would just start dumb $h*t with the usual hate saying "Mamba isn't a leader", "Mamba isn't thebest player in the L", "Mamba only got his 3 rings because of Shaq", "Mamba doesn't make his teammates around him better" .

After Mamba got his 4th ring a lot more non Laker fans at least respect his game now even though they still hate on him. The hate you really see on here isstill mostly about his mannerism, the way he acts and talks, which always makes me
laugh.gif
because those fools actually act and think they know Mamba on a personal level..

Some really good Laker related reading is out and is coming out soon:

41816051.JPG

Just copped it off amazon for $16 and free shipping.

42635910.JPG

Comes out October 28th and amazon has for pre order for $19 bucks. Will cop also.

42433867.JPG

Comes out next year January 12. Will cop also .

Back
Top Bottom