2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

haha la salle sucked so bad last game.. theres no way but up!
laugh.gif

We need to bounce back big time on Saturday!!!

3720058583_d75a7ac9a5.jpg

3720059415_3a3d5ccea9.jpg

Kryzelle O'Connor
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pics by ian evasco of tamarawbayan.com

imo the feu and admu courtside reporters are the best of the current batch. dlsu's current courtside reporter is way off, a big downward spiral from sharonyu the previous years.

hey tom, its feu against dlsu on sat right? damn, dlsu is probably staring at an 0-2 start this campaign.

Originally Posted by lbj19

imo the feu and admu courtside reporters are the best of the current batch. dlsu's current courtside reporter is way off, a big downward spiral from sharon yu the previous years.

hey tom, its feu against dlsu on sat right? damn, dlsu is probably staring at an 0-2 start this campaign.
Yep...Saturday 4 pm

Although this La Salle team isn't the same as the previous years, I'm kinda expecting a close game since it's always been like that between FEU&
La Salle
wink.gif

After being down by 17 points early, Ateneo blows the %&@!* out of UE, 72-57.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rabeh almost outscoring UE by himself in the 2nd half. Rabeh 19 points in the 2nd half, UE 20.

what a come from behind by Ateneo, UST is playing really great team game, hope to see them in the Final 4 this year.

guys, would like to ask why are the ue players have a #6 patch on their uniforms? i know that james martinez is no longer playing, but did something badhappened to him? tia.

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by icebox15

what a come from behind by Ateneo, UST is playing really great team game, hope to see them in the Final 4 this year.

rabeh is really something. dominant and skilled. probably would be better than jervy. footwork is really good. he has come a long way. i really don't likehim as a player coz there are times that he is really boastful/mayabang especially when he makes his facial expressions, i like baclao's approach as aplayer better but got to give props to the big man. he really has improved by leaps and bounds. there were at times during the game (esp when they werestarting to pull away in the 3rd) that he was really asking for the ball and was asking for it hard which imo is a sign of him being a leader and having thekiller instinct. as for UE, the coach sucks, I can't see any structure in that team, their only play is give the ball to paul lee or at other times valacuna and let him create haha their defense also sucks, not double teaming rabeh even when it was obvious that llagas can't guard him 1 on 1.

ust is also playing well. very versatile and can compete with playing like how european teams play. 3 and 4s who can shoot. they can also play small ball withababou at the 4 and mirza at the 3 effectively, but would like to see how it fares out against big teams like admu and feu and ue. if they continue to playwell, its bad news for dlsu. damn, hope we don't miss the final four. I know its just been one game but damn they were really out of sync the last timeout.

I think UE relied too much in 3pt shots during the second half and that cost them the game.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JonT

I think UE relied too much in 3pt shots during the second half and that cost them the game.
smh.gif
QFT

Stupid Lawrence Chongson thought UE would shoot lights-out all game so he told his boys shoot the air out of the cot damn ball!

I hate to say it but, Rabeh is the best player in the UAAP right now, but he still is a whiny *** cry-baby
indifferent.gif

GO USTE! Kashim Mirza and Dylan Ababou were playing "Race you to the Scoring Title".

Last thing UE should let Paul Lee be their PG, Lingganay cannot distribute and make plays. Look at what a move to point did to Tyreke Evans this past NCAAseason.

pbfantasy.com! Laro kau!

yup rabeh's real good! i wish he were taller para sa rp team! he should stop complaining nga, sayang pagod.. itakbo nalang niya
smile.gif

paul lee's crossover is the best ive seen in the uaap since mike cortez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

paul lee's crossover is the best ive seen in the uaap since mike cortez
pimp.gif
Yeah, iwan si Kirk Long dun sa isang crossover niya last game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom