2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

DLSU suffered a 2 game losing streak, but the performance is a lil better now compare to their 1st game, props to those rookies, hopefully the vets could stepup their game esp. Malabes, Mangahas, Barua & Atkins, I don't expect anything from the veteran big men of DLSU though, but looking at the brighterside, Bringas is slowly becoming aggressive. Marata I guess is the future of DLSU basketball, one of the rookies must step up and take over during crunch time,as the vets are better off as role players.

1and12 wrote:
Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

paul lee's crossover is the best ive seen in the uaap since mike cortez EVER
pimp.gif
Yeah, iwan nag ice-skating si Kirk Long dun sa isang crossover niya last game
laugh.gif
eto sample
http://www.youtube.com/v/SkeZwDkOmRI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

��
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

ang galing ni Paul Lee
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

1and12 wrote:
Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

paul lee's crossover is the best ive seen in the uaap since mike cortez EVER
pimp.gif
Yeah, iwan nag ice-skating si Kirk Long dun sa isang crossover niya last game
laugh.gif
eto sample
http://www.youtube.com/v/SkeZwDkOmRI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

��
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

ang galing ni Paul Lee
pimp.gif

Deymm! I hope that guy guarding Paul Lee has ankle insurance..
laugh.gif

damn, this is the worst i've seen from a DLSU team dating back to my grade school days of watching the UAAP (I still remember Mark Telan, Don Allado, MauiRoca era). It also didn't help that they played two final four contenders in their first two games, coz imo if they played a weaker team and kept the gameclose or even won the game, they could've got a little more confidence going into playing the tough teams. You can see it in the way they move that theyare very tentative and at times didn't know what to do with the ball. Lots of travelling violations and unforced turnovers. IMO, bench malabes, too muchconfidence, nasobrahan na and damn lazy on D. Mangahas is trying really hard and giving his best, you can see it in his face but its either he is not ready tolead the team or doesn't really have the capability to lead. Coach franz is doing well in terms of giving his rooks some playing time and confidence, youcan really see the support he's giving this your team. But IMO with their current showing, its a great possibility that they don't reach the final fourfor the first time in a very long while. I hope they can quickly turn the tide around.

Paul Lee's crossover are indeed sick, but for every succesful one he does, it's usually negated by at least 3 TOs

This dude averages like 6 TOs a game
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

damn, this is the worst i've seen from a DLSU team dating back to my grade school days of watching the UAAP (I still remember Mark Telan, Don Allado, Maui Roca era). It also didn't help that they played two final four contenders in their first two games, coz imo if they played a weaker team and kept the game close or even won the game, they could've got a little more confidence going into playing the tough teams. You can see it in the way they move that they are very tentative and at times didn't know what to do with the ball. Lots of travelling violations and unforced turnovers. IMO, bench malabes, too much confidence, nasobrahan na and damn lazy on D. Mangahas is trying really hard and giving his best, you can see it in his face but its either he is not ready to lead the team or doesn't really have the capability to lead. Coach franz is doing well in terms of giving his rooks some playing time and confidence, you can really see the support he's giving this your team. But IMO with their current showing, its a great possibility that they don't reach the final four for the first time in a very long while. I hope they can quickly turn the tide around.
Don't worry, we'll find a way and pick up on those loses
wink.gif
I'd be happy with a playoff finish this year.

...in the next few years though
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

do they have any website sa uaap? buhay pa ba yung ubelt? last time i checked hindi updated site nila

Ateneo just obliterated UST, 93-77.
pimp.gif
Score is closer than the game actually was. I just don't see any team stopping the Eagles.

I can see UP, NU and DLSU getting +20 spreads when they play Ateneo. Absolutely no match at all.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Ateneo just obliterated UST, 93-77.
pimp.gif
Score is closer than the game actually was. I just don't see any team stopping the Eagles.

I can see UP, NU and DLSU getting +20 spreads when they play Ateneo. Absolutely no match at all.
sad but true......
frown.gif

CSB starting 2-0 then 0-3 after.. hopefully they win their other games to improve their record this year compare to their previous seasons

Originally Posted by icebox15

CSB starting 2-0 then 0-3 after.. hopefully they win their other games to improve their record this year compare to their previous seasons
They won 3 games last year so I'm sure they should surpass that with 6 games against the three relatively easy newcomers. They'll probablyend up with 4 or 5 wins this season.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

cant wait for dlsu vs up.. its the proof it dlsu really sucks or not
laugh.gif

mas concerned pa ibang mga atenista pag natatalo dlsu jk
laugh.gif

this year might be the easiest season to watch DLSU vs ADMU, I guess most Lasallians don't want to watch the game anymore due to their perforamance, badnews for the scalpers as well

Light Bomber scores 89 points, sets new NCAA record

JOSE RIZAL UNIVERSITY'S high school squad, the Light Bombers, rode on the 89 points scored by guard Joshua Saret en route to a 171-47 demolition job of theAngeles University Foundation Baby Danes in NCAA Season 85 at the Filoil Flying V Arena in San Juan City last July 22.

Saret's 89 points, a new NCAA record, were accompanied by 11 rebounds, 12 assists and 13 steals. His point total broke that of ex-JRU Light Bomber KeithAgovida, who put up 82 points in a 127-49 rout of Malayan Science High School just last season. Incidentally, Saret and Agovida were teammates in Season 84.

Prior to the game, Saret was averaging 32 points, 7.5 rebounds and 6.8 assists. In the Light Bombers' last game, he tallied 58 in a 135-58 victory overEmilio Aguinaldo College.

Back
Top Bottom