2010 Camaro on 26's

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

very negro-%$%

waste of money
smh.gif

says the guy with a gucci mane avy

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Never got the concept of putting rims on "muscle cars" since their more performance orientated

I couldn't agree with you more, the camaro isn't made to be a donk rolling around on 26's. It is made to blow the doors off other cars.

im getting tired of people putting big rims on muscle cars...SMH you could have a way nice caprice or somthing then a camaro on 26s maybe a caprice on 8'sor somthin

man none of the last camaros ever looked okay on big wheels, this gen does, if youve ever seen one in person, you would see that the stocks are too small

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

man none of the last camaros ever looked okay on big wheels, this gen does, if youve ever seen one in person, you would see that the stocks are too small

And by putting big rims on the 2010 camaro all the people are doing is taking away from the horsepower. What a waste of a great sports car!

no one in this thread understands the concept of "stuntin"
i do.....but theres no chrome anywhere on the car but the housing for the tailights..(ugly)...atleast find out where you can get a chrome grilltop and bottom!....and the rims dont fit that car aesthetically...unless he had the proper lift kit for the "high rise look".....or if they were22's....drop the car a few inches with the wheel well gutted....

putting big rims on = taking hp away? I've never heard something so proposterous. It does take acceleration away, but taking hp away? thats laughable,anything to take credit away I guess. Like it or not, not everybody has the same way of doing cars.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by picknroll24

no one in this thread understands the concept of "stuntin"
is he really "stuntin" with a base V6?
no one can see your engine when your drivin by them, but they can see the rims.
Ever heard of badges
laugh.gif
you know GT, SS, SRT....

HP > Rims

Everybody and their moms has rims not everyone pushes a car with base hp at 400+

Back
Top Bottom