2010 Camaro on 26's

here yall go talkin bout HP n %%#$, dudes in the hood dont care about HP when it comes to rims as you can see.
laugh.gif
NinjaHood the exit is thataway----------->>

To everybody who says "It's a race car..." when are you REALLY gonna race on city streets?

It's from FL, they put big rims on any and everything (word to females with dodge avengers and chevy cobalts on 22's).

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i mean da ss comes stock wit 20 inch rims, thats big enuff for most cars....anything after 22's on a car is overkill

We ride big rims down South. We don't have bus or train systems down South. We like to drive and we like to look good when we drive.

Either you get it or you don't.

NYC can't ride anything bigger than 20's because of damn potholes!

Red and Blue Camaro and Black/Yellow 24's in front 26's in back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

red one...
would look good with better rims, and 24s on the front and back......

the blue one....
looks better......

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Horrible chose of rims fam
smh.gif
Seriously.

Those rims look horrible. Ghetto trash is the term id use.

OEM rims look 100x better.

Bigger does not mean better, but in this case I cant say anything about the size, the design of the rim just looks flat out stupid.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

here yall go talkin bout HP n %%#$, dudes in the hood dont care about HP when it comes to rims as you can see.
laugh.gif
NinjaHood the exit is thataway ----------->>
huh.... so you think cats in the hood pushing RT/SRT Chargers and Challengers because they like low HP cars
laugh.gif
Cats like to get up... they might not emphasize mods like die hard car heads dobut trust cats in the hood like fast cars.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

putting big rims on = taking hp away? I've never heard something so proposterous. It does take acceleration away, but taking hp away? thats laughable, anything to take credit away I guess. Like it or not, not everybody has the same way of doing cars.
Do you understand how heavy the 26 inch wheels are?
Take your car and put it on a dyno
Then put on a set of heavier wheels such as 26 inch chrome rims and tell me if the hp stays the same.
Then put on a set of lighter carbon fiber rims such as a 17 or 18 inch and tell me how much hp you gain.
The Dyno will show a much larger number output with smaller/lower weight rims because you have decreased mass of moment of inertia(Rotation rate),which is an inhibiting force. It is not adjusted for your measurement on the Dyno. The readout is a number that includes accelerating forces and negativeforces like friction in the system and mass of the moment of inertia of the wheels.

It appears you have increased power of the engine. However, in reality you have just decreased inhibiting force.

Destroyed.

I don't think, I would put anything then 20's on this car.

Certainly not that type of style either, looks super tacky.

very nice i would like to see one all black...........wait a minute they only come in V6's
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom