2010 Camaro on 26's

Here is the Planet LSX camaro. I think this looks much better and flows with the car. Plus this isn't a V6.

iForged "Sprint" wheels, 22x9 fronts, 22x11 rears. 265 wide front tires, 315 wide rears, Pirelli tires. Matte black centers with chrome lips.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

33596210001_large.jpg

what else can u say, but... DAMN!

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

here yall go talkin bout HP n %%#$, dudes in the hood dont care about HP when it comes to rims as you can see.
laugh.gif
NinjaHood the exit is thataway ----------->>
huh.... so you think cats in the hood pushing RT/SRT Chargers and Challengers because they like low HP cars
laugh.gif
Cats like to get up... they might not emphasize mods like die hard car heads do but trust cats in the hood like fast cars.
thats what im sayin....alot of ya showin ya $%@ when it comes to talkin about cars...there's a reason benzes and bimmers have numbers after da3, 5, 6, 7,.......

you not ridin clean if u got piece of doo doo rims on a based camaro, especially if someone rides right next to you in a SS
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2010_chevrolet_camaro_ss.jpg

da 20' alloys look alot classier

0903_16_b+2010_chevrolet_camaro_sS+wheel.jpg

Should have spent the extra money on the SS model.
You can lift it, cut the wells, and stuff as big of a rim as you want to under it...but at the end of the day it's still a V6.

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

putting big rims on = taking hp away? I've never heard something so proposterous. It does take acceleration away, but taking hp away? thats laughable, anything to take credit away I guess. Like it or not, not everybody has the same way of doing cars.
Do you understand how heavy the 26 inch wheels are?
Take your car and put it on a dyno
Then put on a set of heavier wheels such as 26 inch chrome rims and tell me if the hp stays the same.
Then put on a set of lighter carbon fiber rims such as a 17 or 18 inch and tell me how much hp you gain.
The Dyno will show a much larger number output with smaller/lower weight rims because you have decreased mass of moment of inertia(Rotation rate), which is an inhibiting force. It is not adjusted for your measurement on the Dyno. The readout is a number that includes accelerating forces and negative forces like friction in the system and mass of the moment of inertia of the wheels.

It appears you have increased power of the engine. However, in reality you have just decreased inhibiting force.

Basically, you lose HP with bigger, heavier rims. No need for that super scientific explanation.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

You can lift it, cut the wells, and stuff as big of a rim as you want to under it...but at the end of the day it's still a V6.

/thread

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

you not ridin' clean in a ss either..

bland #%# car

u just don't like american cars
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

u a certified superstar if u whippin da challenger or camaro as of right now in da hood cuz they new

112-0902-07z-bumblebee-transformers-chevy-camaro-front.jpg

i seen one lookin MEAN on 181 da other day...i'm tellin when da entire traffic stopped and ALL eyes was on that car

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

To everybody who says "It's a race car..." when are you REALLY gonna race on city streets?

It's from FL, they put big rims on any and everything (word to females with dodge avengers and chevy cobalts on 22's).

so why go and lift sports cars on 20"+ ???

Its a sports car it meant to go fast and yea unfortunately in FL they put trashy rims chrome trim and candy paint on everything. It does not look good, itsjust atrocious
sick.gif

OEM >>>>>atention w#%@!

it's still a wack chevy
ohwell.gif

You know how many times i've been stopped @ stop lights or at the gas station to be asked "what year is that" "is that custom paint"and my car is as bland as they come
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

/thread

Nice i can see this car turning into a hood classic soon espcially nextyear when there selling them for the low.. not that i like those types of vehicles

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Nice i can see this car turning into a hood classic soon espcially next year when there selling them for the low.. not that i like those types of vehicles

ah dont say that man
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom