2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I was hoping these hit the outlets at this point ?

Did these hit the outlets at all ?

not when people still selling them for over $250+ no way it'll ever hit outlets... anyone know if the chipping happens on the stealths too? i know a lot of people hate on the stealths but i prefer that cw but that's just i like the subtle colors more

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

not when people still selling them for over $250+ no way it'll ever hit outlets... anyone know if the chipping happens on the stealths too? i know a lot of people hate on the stealths but i prefer that cw but that's just i like the subtle colors more

Not to go grave digging on this thread, but to answer your questions my stealths still look DS out of the box. No creases, no chips, paint in tact. I've probably worn them 20+ times

Im not sure if this the correct forum, I posted on legit check and didn't get a response.
Can anybody shed some info on the production dates for this shoe that was for retail sale (Ndc, fnl, eastbay, fl, etc)
From what i know, jordan shoes usually has a production date of 2-2.5 months.
The pair I have right now has a production date from 6/8/11 - 7/13/11. Which is obviously about a month

Does anybody own a pair of BCIII which was bought at a retail store having the same production dates?

Just want to make sure the pair I have isn't an early release shoe

Any info is greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Not to go grave digging on this thread, but to answer your questions my stealths still look DS out of the box. No creases, no chips, paint in tact. I've probably worn them 20+ times

Same here, the stealths are tanks.  They don't chip or crease, one of the better made retros of all time.

Im not sure if this the correct forum, I posted on legit check and didn't get a response.
Can anybody shed some info on the production dates for this shoe that was for retail sale (Ndc, fnl, eastbay, fl, etc)
The pair I have right now has a production date from 6/8/11 - 7/13/11. Which is obviously about a month

Does anybody own a pair of BCIII which was bought at a retail store having the same production dates?

Originally Posted by naphyde

Does youre box of the msrp on it.

It does. But certain early release shoes have the Msrp attached to box tag. A friend of mines bought a pair from retail store with production dates from June to August, which sounds more accurate.I just want to know if any other nter who purchased from a u.s. retail store with the same production dates as mine

Originally Posted by Shawn79

Not sure if i should keep these anymore lol

got my money locked on the breads!!!

Breds* dude
Anyways, wore mine a few times and they cracked. Repainted them, and haven't cracked so far

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by irishbaz

When these dropped they didnt have any Nike swing tag with em - CORRECT?
Correct
Yeah I knew it - some fool on the bay claiming they had em, only the wht cement 3s had em and the recent 4s.

The stealths might have some chipping but it'd be much more difficult to notice with the black midsole. The BC III's are more obvious due to the white midsole

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by super51fan

after 6-7 wears

no signs of cracking on the WCs though

btw if weight is a suspect for cracking, i wear a 11 and weigh 210
Not just you. I wear a size 9 and mine are starting to hairline crack after 6-7 wears. Pretty pathetic but it is what it is. Still have my '01's but these are nice in the sense that I don't have to worry about them. 
This is what sucks about the shoe...I can handle the creasing, but this is disappointing...

I like the 3's, but I hate the fact that the paint cracks easily after several wears no matter what.

i traded my pair of sand 4s for a ds pair of cement. i wore them a hand full of times before the paint started cracking. i was thinking about removing the paint and painting it my self.

after about a dozen wears..mine are cracked HORRIBLY...im pretty big..so i expected some..but not that much

Back
Top Bottom