2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and after the visit to Knoxville the Vols Lead for Pig Howard.
Pig is a beast, UM, UF and FSU missing the boat on that kid. Though @ the end of the day I can see him opting for UCF

greg byrne, arizona's AD, was the one that hired dan mullen... kinda surprised not to see his name on that list. although mullen's star has certainly started fading after state's horrendous start to the season this year.

Howard is getting the Nickell treatment from the Big 3 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DLo13

If yall get Sumlin, yall make sure he brings in a legit DC

Holla at Coach Sumlin, holla at (Mike) Stoops?
Lemme sit sideways in a 2 door coupe!

Cause I'm sittin clean, 4s on the lean

Unrelated note, Dee Finley will be transferring.

btw, Cody Riggs was out there getting COOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
add Roberson too. No over the top safety help had them looking crazy.
Teague & co should get the same treatment this weekend with the Cali kid down. Simms is going to keep UT defense on the field for a long time 

Garcia got the boot in Columbia? 
nerd.gif

Cross Mattison off that list. He has stated the only reason he came back to college was for Hoke and was to be closer to his grand daughter. 5 years at Michigan is all he will do.

Originally Posted by dreClark

and after the visit to Knoxville the Vols Lead for Pig Howard.
Pig is a beast, UM, UF and FSU missing the boat on that kid. Though @ the end of the day I can see him opting for UCF

And it sounds like they're about to get a "BE Offer" whatever that even means at this point..

If Connor Shaw looks bad and loses them a game against a non-Kentucky defense, South Carolina's gonna be like, "As it turns out, Stephen did not fail a drug test, we got them mixed up. He's back on the team...for the 10th time."

Spurrier also wouldn't hold his media session today until some writer left because of negative articles he's written about South Carolina. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

greg byrne, arizona's AD, was the one that hired dan mullen... kinda surprised not to see his name on that list. although mullen's star has certainly started fading after state's horrendous start to the season this year.
Haven't heard Mullen's name which is surprising but Hudspeth is apparently getting a lot of attention.

Holla at Coach Sumlin, holla at the Stoops, let me sit sideways in the two door coupe...Loved that freestyle.

Also, after this weekend Mario Edwards Jr. stated that he is favoring Oklahoma and is taking his official visit on November 5th, verse A&M.

He took a visit over the summer during workouts, then was at FSU when we won, at the RRR where we dominated and (saw Frank Alexander dominate)

Hopefully we get DGB

4 » One other tidbit stemming from the Florida-LSU game is a small war of words that has erupted between Gators sophomore running back Trey Burton and Tigers star cornerback Tyrann Mathieu. Asked to compare Alabama and LSU after the game, Burton said he would choose to face the Tigers’ defense again because the secondary was “not as good as advertised

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Holla at Coach Sumlin, holla at the Stoops, let me sit sideways in the two door coupe...Loved that freestyle.

Unfortunately his career went downhill from there
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I felt bad for Malcolm b/c he worked pretty hard to overcome his injuries but his body just let him down every time. Not much he could have done with the condition his knees were in. I saw an interview with him near the end of training camp this year and he was asked if he thought the coaches would keep him around and he looked like he was about to cry.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Unfortunately his career went downhill from there
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
�
I felt bad for Malcolm b/c he worked pretty hard to overcome his injuries but his body just let him down every time. Not much he could have done with the condition his knees were in. I saw an interview with him near the end of training camp this year and he was asked if he thought the coaches would keep him around and he looked like he was about to cry.
He was a great big target at OU, however he ran a 4.70+ 40 and then made excuses that it was the coaches fault etc. Didn't end with a great standing with the university...we all knew his knees were in horrible shape and ultimately his body couldn't last the NFL.

Having a 6-4 WR who can catch anything in college
pimp.gif
but give me Ryan Broyles any day of the week

You know Pelini is from OH and was a captain for tO$U, right?  Curious as to why you think he would have no chance. 

I think he's one of the more realistic possibilities.  People act like he's sucked in Lincoln, but he's had back to back 10 win seasons.

does his attuide and personality work at ohio state? some fan bases and boosters would have none of the way he acts.

There's no reason for Peterson to leave Boise. Don't see him ever leaving.

exactly. im not sure why dude should be called a bag or whatever just cause he wants to stay

Dantonio just signed a lifetime deal with MSU this week. Doubt he's going to OSU.

laugh.gif
that means ZERO. ohio state could proably offer double whatever he is making now

does his attuide and personality work at ohio state? some fan bases and boosters would have none of the way he acts.
Is this supposed to be a sarcastic jab at my Brian Kelly comments of the past?
nerd.gif

Honestly can't tell.
laugh.gif

I don't think people in Columbus give a damn about that stuff at the end of the day.  They've made it pretty clear that winning is the only thing that really matters (at least to this current administration).

I wouldn't count Pelini out for a second (depending on the sanctions).  Nebraska might be a destination job, but not in his particular situation (just ask Lane Kiffin).

1. Hometown
2. Alma Mater (player)
3. Money
4. Recruiting gold mine of the Midwest
5. He's only 43.

Simply put -  if he's offered the gig, I'd be shocked if he turned it down.  People in Lincoln wouldn't even blame him, plus the Cornhuskers aren't in the Buckeyes division.

I lean he's turned down Notre Dame twice so I don't think Ohio State would be any exception.

BoPelini_OSU-thumb-200x234-90265.jpg

That's all the exception you need.

And I don't think dudes outside of Ohio/the Midwest really understand how fertile OH's recruiting grounds are.

Being the lone big fish in that state practically does your recruiting for you.  Nebraska and Notre Dame?  Not so much.

Don't know why I'm sticking up for tO$U, but w/o sanctions you could argue there's not a better football gig in the country (all things considered).

Back
Top Bottom