2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

dope9ih.gif
Yooo DDot my bad homie, I always get you and 5am6oody72 mixed up for some reason 
confused246ey1in.gif

laugh.gif
I was really wondering why you took a shot at ddot out of left field. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Whoa just saw from the go-to dude on Rivals that Urban contacted Chad Morris for the OC spot at OSU.

him and studwara were the names floating around. All speculation though.

I don't realize there's football west of Texas? Word!? lol I literally get like 5 hrs of sleep on Saturday & Sunday staying up watching games and running thru games that I had to dvr in order to catch.

I ve seen every USC Game. And Missed one Oregon game.

I think Sammy Watkins did way more for his team than any other freshman. No other team depended on one freshman to be everything to them like Clemson did with him.

It's a personal preference. Marque & mamba were awesome and were great complimentary players. Neither had the weight if the entire offense on their shoulders.

As far as heisman, I don't care too much about debating that bc the award has too much random subjective criterium

Best player/best performance/best player on best team/ best player to not get in an trouble off the field... Blah!

Logan Thomas is still not good. He has survived in the ACC throwing them late lollipops tho.
He's good on that read option tho.

He better play his *%* off vs Clemson.

dope9ih.gif
Yooo DDot my bad homie, I always get you and 5am6oody72 mixed up for some reason 
confused246ey1in.gif

laugh.gif
Cardo's been firing recklessly at me all year!  I think he lives in SC and spends time in Clemson, plus he's gassed (see what I did there?) about UGA turning things around.
I've got nothing against UGA, spent a bunch of time in Athens when I was at Clemson, but I hope they get stomped by LSU...all because of Cardo.  I'd usually pull for the underdog too.

dope9ih.gif
confused246ey1in.gif

laugh.gif

idk why i wanted to go in on DDot...atleast i got it out the way 
laugh.gif

How many trick plays do we see from Les this weekend...? 

Can't see why people are questioning David Shaw for COY. Coaching at Stanford is 100x harder than SC. Not to mention taking over for Harbaugh. CLK is not always calm, thats for sure.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by IYE2

I'm really excited to see what he does with Miller and stoneburner the te.

apparently cinci is showing interest in Luke fickell..
butch getting fired?

SUPPOSEDLY, Butch has offers from UNC and UCLA. I don't know if BigMike and JuicyJ have heard the same? I feel like it's more of a bargaining tool right now they're working on an extension. After the Brian Kelly fiasco I'll never be surprised anymore, though.
Him and Vandy's coach were added to our Coach Watch thread. Our AD is shooting for Chris Petersen (#fail, not happening in a million years), and then the second tier of candidates are probably being contacted through the search firm we hired. As far as I know no offers have been made to anybody, but I think were trying to set up meetings with a few coaches following this weekend (Sumlin, Malzhan, Fedora, Franklin, Jones, someone of that caliber). 
I'm mad my boy on ASU staff got the boot. Their defense played like dog !!%# ever since the UO loss. Going out to Scottsdale and Tempe was fun as hell. Hopefully he can find another GA spot at a BCS school for next year. 

And a big
pimp.gif
to Gio for making for team all ACC. Finally made it down to a game in CH this weekend. 67 degrees and sunny out, perfect football weather. Our new Blue Zone is dope. Must have season tickets in there one day.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Logan Thomas is still not good. He has survived in the ACC throwing them late lollipops tho.

laugh.gif
All I'm gonna say is I think by the time 2013 rolls around your % will have taken two more hits (the other being the MNC for the Vols). 

Originally Posted by IYE2

zooker to ucla?
Spoiler [+]
just kiddin mike
laugh.gif

urban wants stoops on staff. that's the rumor floating around now. and Tim Hinton also.

Hinton's on BK's staff still, right? Is he trying to bring him on as a RB coach?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I thought you could only GA for 2 years? Or is that only at each school
He was QC last year. Offensive GA this year. But if there is a year to be on a staff that got canned it's this year. I think the NCAA upped the number of GAs allowed on staff to like 3 or 4.

I don't realize there's football west of Texas? Word!? lol I literally get like 5 hrs of sleep on Saturday & Sunday staying up watching games and running thru games that I had to dvr in order to catch.
Not you fool, I know you have that ridiculous man-cave set up. 
laugh.gif

Still not buying on Blackmon, felt he could've done more in that offense.
I thought you could only GA for 2 years? Or is that only at each school
He can pursue his "Masters- Masters, I got these degreeeeese, Man".

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

IYE2 said:
zooker to ucla?
Spoiler [+]
just kiddin mike
laugh.gif

urban wants stoops on staff. that's the rumor floating around now. and Tim Hinton also.

Hinton's on BK's staff still, right? Is he trying to bring him on as a RB coach?
Drayton is the wr coach now at osu but he's moving to rb. Hinton is coming but not sure for what right now. maybe te

5am. Right now, Which one is Logan Thomas To you, adequate, Good, Great, or awesome?

And by 2013 if he improves and gets way better, why and how would I be wrong about this moment in time.

UCLA Boards saying its Peterson and he would re-unite with Wilcox. Wilcox style would fit better out there

As long as we keep Peter Sirmon, I'm good with losing Wilcox (Not a Fan)

IronMan in the future don't play that "USC doesn't get any respect" card. Leave that up to the Oregon's & Stanford's & Cal's (when they're good).

Yall should be better than that.

Originally Posted by Statis22

IronMan in the future don't play that "USC doesn't get any respect" card. Leave that up to the Oregon's & Stanford's & Cal's (when they're good).

Yall should be better than that.

No fan base is immune to irrationality and incompetence.

Yea but flagships & overlords of their respective confernces shouldn't have to result to pulling that card. Florida doesn't, Texas doesn't, Ohio State doesn't, Florida State doesn't, USC shouldn't have to either.

Ohio St doesn't pull what card? The "they are out to get us and don't like us" card? Where have you been this year?

It was just autographs and tattoos man!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Can't see why people are questioning David Shaw for COY. Coaching at Stanford is 100x harder than SC. Not to mention taking over for Harbaugh. CLK is not always calm, thats for sure.

It's gotta be Bill Snyder IMO.

*EDIT*- Unsure if you're talking about National or Pac 12 COY, but if you're talking about National, my vote goes to Snyder. Pac 12...Lane Kiffin...if he's even allowed/eligible for the award?

Well it depends how you define "good" but right now I consider him a very good player and a good QB who is improving every week. For the first 5 games he was below average and his accuracy and timing was spotty, but as the year has gone on he's been our best player on offense in most games and is usually one of the main reasons we win. That's definitely more than adequate IMO. He has been accurate and made his best throws at crucial points in the game and on third and long time and time again. He hasn't missed many reads and has made the right throw consistently and on time. 

First 5 games: 75-132, 56.8% 886 yds. 4 TD, 5 INT. 140 yds rushing, 1 TD
Last 7 games: 118-188, 62.8% 1,639 yds. 14 TD, 2 INT. 274 yds rushing, 9 TD's.

And those stats would be slightly better if Beamer didn't sit on a few leads and run starting in the 3rd quarter. I don't really feel like laying out a ton of evidence; if you've watched any of his games the 2nd half of the year and don't think he's a good player I'm not really sure what to say to convince you otherwise. If you wanna say he isn't a great pure QB I will hear you out on that (for example, Denard Robinson isn't a good passer but he's still a great player) but if he wasn't a good player he wouldn't have been 2nd team all conference. Our QB coach has said he's further along than any first year QB he's coached and that his Miami game was the best of anyone he's ever coached, and he coached Rivers at NC State. I know Miami's pass D was bad this year but to go 23/25 and the two incompletions are an easy drop and an intentional throwaway...and he's not even a good player?
laugh.gif

*waits for LT to completely $%+$ the bed this week now that I talked him up*

Back
Top Bottom