2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by henz0

McShay with the Barkley for Heisman campaign
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My 17 month old daughter is a better scout than McShay.
Barkley has been outstanding this year

Ches, you will like this one.  Convo today at work........

If Oregon beats UCLA, they should be in the NC game. 
SEC plays a weak schedule, not just one team, the whole conference plays a weak schedule
UO should get credit cuz they lost to 2 ranked teams, OK St should drop far cuz they lost to an unranked team.....
If LSU loses to Georgia and doesn't drop past 2, it's all cuz the media wants Bama/LSU
Oh, and they thought that Alabama still had a game to play this week.......

These are the people I work with, that "follow" college football, while rooting for their Ducks.  And you guys wonder why I despise this state, these people, or Duck fans. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My man said the SEC plays a weak schedule...........
indifferent.gif

I need a drink. 

Nothing surprises me any more.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here, use this, and it'll shut them up:

Q. What do the Oregon Ducks and marijuana have it common?
A. They both get smoked in bowls.

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Just listened to Barkley on Cowherds radio program and he didnt say anything concrete one way or the other concerning declaring but I got the feel he just might be coming back.
pimp.gif
we'll see. You can tell he would like to be part of next years potential, said money isnt a factor cuz hes already comfortable and knows there are parts of his game that need refinement.

This years SEC conference isn't really 'Strong' this year though. Well, as strong as it typically is.

Arkansas got blasted by the top 2 teams in the conference.

UGA lucked out and dodged both this year.

Arkansas is still arkansas.

USC is living w/o a QB

Vandy, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss St. , Kentucky, Florida and Auburn are all +%*#.

Besides LSU the SEC ain't all that this year. I still believe that LSU is head an shoulders above everyone else but Bama ain't all that which is why they don't deserve a rematch

They ain't played nobody that should put them in it above Okie State

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Vols WR coch aCharlie Baggett retires.
The C. Patterson sweepstakes have just opened up

wink.gif
 ya'll also offered another WR the other day and we get Pattersons last OV next weekend with SEC Championship in hand. 
smokin.gif

Big trouble in little knoxville

hope that doesnt meant anything to Agholor tho 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 MJ dont care
There was a video posted during the offseason of Deon Bush doing work at some combine or something and there was a WR from the 2013 class DOING WORK in the vid but I cant remember who it was...anybody know what im talkin bout?? 
nerd.gif

It was the South Florida express tryouts and the WR was Stacy Coley. He apparently is getting his #*#+ together (Read: actually going to class and doing his work) so things are looking up for him and he is getting more attention than he was getting before.

2013 WR class is nice, Coley, Benjamin, Cunningham, Wilson, Williams.

Suddenly I'm reading that Petersen to UCLA is falling apart. Anyone have anything to add to that or contradict it?

Yeah, last I heard Peterson realized what a horse +!#$ job that is and reconsidered.

Spoiler [+]
awesomeface.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by CP1708

All the possible coaching spots over the years, only to end up with the second best team in his own city.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Oh? 

UCLA ain't the second best team in the city?  Are they third, did I rank them too high? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom