2011 another great year for college football

Yoooo mr derek Dooley better have something up his sleeve bc the only RB commit in this class (Imani Cross) that I really liked was told to look elsewhere

30t6p3b.gif

What is this dude Cliff doing? Hopefully he can bounce back similar to how Janoris Jenkins did. 

Originally Posted by langfor5

What is this dude Cliff doing? Hopefully he can bounce back similar to how Janoris Jenkins did. 
driving 118 mph, smoking weed, getting pulled over all the time, playing reckless.
but above all, he must not have followed the plan set forth by Chip to follow and get back onto the field. will always be a "what-if/what could have been" player. dude has talent, but no brains.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Where is Luke Kuechly ???? What the *+++?!!!!

Orson Charles 1st team TE? *blinking*

Robert woods not 1st team? YIKESSSSSSSSSSSS

They gave dude the Butkus, he good.
Allen's #'s were'nt that much better and SEC > ACC *wink wink*

30t6p3b.gif
 @ no Woods tho

I think Mike Davis goes to SCU, heard Barry Jr was interested in F$U 
nerd.gif

DDot, if my day doesn't go as planned tmrw......

thief-s-theme-o.gif

Dabo gon be missin'
laugh.gif
  Go ahead.  Leave Chad Morris and I'm good.
I know this is gonna sound like a homer comment but Crowell getting Freshman of the Year over Sammy is a joke and Charles getting 1st team TE?  Please.

Richt or Cardo, "Whose d!(# you suckin?"

laugh.gif
@ the DMX reference. Yea Crowell over Sammy...I'm not seeing it. I woulda put Lee over Crowell even.

Heisman Finalists: RGIII, Honey Badger, Luck, Trent, Monte Ball

RGIII is going to win it.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Tyronn Mathieu and No Barkley?!?!!?!?!?

Oh hell no.
Eh Mathieu is having an awesome year though.  If anything Luck is the weakest out of the finalists.  I agree Barkley should be there.  I am hoping either RGIII or Monte Ball win, both have had outstanding years.  But Luck or Trent will win, Luck off his pro hype and name and Trent because he is one a winning team. 

On A&M.. They woulda been ******ed if they hired Sumlin Sunday without talking to anyone else..

They had a small group pushing Sumlin hard and all the other money was willing to differ to RC Slocum and his band of idiots... Saturday got people's attention. He was terribly unprepared for the biggest game of his career and it got people to actually demand a process rather than a flat out "Oh Sumlin's our guy we don't need to talk to anyone else." ... it's odd that it took Saturday for them to realize they needed to talk to several people before making a hire, especially given the way that worked out last time.

But everyone in the media around here says Sumlin was never as close as rumored, but he was a heavy favorite going into Saturday before that turned some heads.

Whether its Sumlin, Fedora, Strong or Smart or someone else, at least they're finally going about this the right way and taking their time..

I'm reading that Fedora to UNC is nearly a done deal.

It will be good to see an offensive minded coach get in there after having defensive minded coaches for the past 15 years.

Oh great, now we get to listen to the troll Andrew Luck come in here and tell us how much better he is than barkley....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Heaps is a bum and nobody wanted him there? Lol ya right

Sweater vest was seen on the UCLA campus and rumor is had a interview with the AD and big time booster last night

laugh.gif

Barkley got hosed. This either drives him to be like "!+%* the NCAA, I'm out!" or "!+%* the NCAA, I'm gonna stay and stick it to all of you next year!"

Probably the former
frown.gif

Apparently Cliff did not smoke it all...

A November marijuana bust in California apparently was the final straw for troubled Oregon cornerback Cliff Harris.

The Ducks announced Monday that UO coach Chip Kelly had dismissed Harris from the team for an undisclosed violation of team rules.

The Fresno Bee is reporting that Fresno police cited Harris for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana on Nov.25, the day after Thanksgiving.

Harris already was suspended from the team at the time of incident Fresno.

Kelly suspended him indefinitely on Oct. 24 after the latest in a string of traffic citations, this one for driving without a seat belt, with a suspended driver's license, and without proof of insurance.

The 5-foot-11, 165-pound junior was a 2010 first-team All-America selection by the Football Writers Association of America, Sporting News and ESPN.com. He had been named a preseason, first-team All-American this year by a number of publications.

The trouble started in June when Harris was pulled over on I-5 near Albany after a state trooper clocked him going 118 miles per hour. It turned out that Harris was behind the wheel of a rental car borrowed from an employee of the UO business affairs office, and driving with a suspended license. He had a number of unpaid traffic violations at the time of the stop.

In a video recorded from patrol car, the trooper can be heard inquiring about the smell of marijuana.

Harris responded: "We smoked it all."

Kelly suspended him at that time. The suspension lasted through the Ducks' season-opening loss to LSU.

Even after Kelly lifted the suspension, Harris did not break into the starting lineup.

In the Ducks' 45-2 victory over Colorado on Oct. 22, officials penalized Harris for pregame taunting. During the game, he fielded a punt over his shoulder inside the Oregon five, and was tackled in the end zone for a safety, Colorado's only points.

Harris did not respond to a request for comment. He has not granted an interview to a member of the print media this fall.

In a television interview with Comcast SportsNet in early October, Harris spoke about the June traffic stop on I-5.

"I want to tell everybody that's a Cliff Harris fan or supporter that I apologize for my actions," he said. "It was dumb of me. I'm not just an average college student, and I can't be doing dumb things out here. There's a lot of people that look up to me and what I do. I'm going to be a positive role model and keep striving for progress. I apologise for my action."

UO spokesman Dave Williford said Kelly would have no further comment.

Back
Top Bottom