2011 another great year for college football

Damn. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's something for the beasts...

Oregon-Duck-Girl.jpg

Gunna, Tennessee may be able to pluck Otis Jacobs away from TAMU if this coaching situation doesn't get cleared up soon...

I know í heard...

We Need all the DB help we can get.

If he wants to come, Dooley's gonna have to cut another committed player loose

[h1]ADs think football playoff 'inevitable'[/h1]

Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Stanford athletic director Bob Bowlsby says the plus-one model in college football is "inevitable."

A panel of ADs at the Intercollegiate Athletics Forum on Wednesday voiced opposition for a large playoff in football's top tier but agreed that a four-team format seemed likely down the road.

Washington's Scott Woodward says he supports the plus-one model and believes it will "eventually" happen.

The panel also included Kansas State's John Currie, UCLA's Dan Guerrero and Syracuse's Daryl Gross.

NCAA President Mark Emmert told reporters after appearing on an earlier panel that he expected changes soon in the BCS automatic qualifier rules after the recent conference realignment.

ESPN executive vice president John Skipper says his network has been happy with the BCS games it televises but "the fan discontent concerns us a bit."

I started a thread, but I think it fell off the front page with no replies. There's a link in my sig and I'll bump the other thread.

This Randy Shannon @@#..man too many conflicting reports from WITHIN the Athletic Department smh

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

■ Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas
Reliant Stadium, Houston
Saturday, Dec. 31, noon, ESPN
Toshiba 32-inch flat-screen television, Fossil watch, belt buckle, T-shirt, backpack

Oh really?

nas-mask.gif

Moody's gonna be strutting around town looking extra fresh with his Meineke Car Care Bowl belt buckle
laugh.gif

MeinekeTXbowl2.jpg

Spoiler [+]
"Hey Moody, what time is it?"
"Oh, I dunno...let me just check my Meineke Car Care Bowl WATCH!"

%24%28KGrHqF,%21l8E3Q64SJjRBN7T%28qsEig%7E%7E_35.JPG

Oregon State freshman defensive tackle Fred Thompson, who would have been 20 on Sunday, has died of an apparent heart attack at the Dixon Rec Center on the OSU campus, according to multiple sources.

fredjpeg-5d2ef401a8cd569b.jpeg
Fred Thompson
Thompson enrolled winter term and was considered a greyshirt. A shoulder injury set him back in the spring, but he was in uniform late in the season and Beavers' coach Mike Riley had expressed excitement at the possibility of a healthy Thompson competing for a spot in 2012.

The 6-foot-4, 317-pound Thompson is from Richmond, Calif. and played at Oakland Tech High School.

An employee at the Dixon Rec Center declined to release any further information on Wednesday night. Thompson was apparently playing pick-up basketball when he suffered the heart attack.
tired.gif
Good spirited kid. First time I saw him was last year's game vs. USC. He and a couple other guys had the student section pretty live for a Reser stadium crowd
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Plus anybody that can hold a name like "Brick-Sqad" down is one hunnit with me
laugh.gif

RIP. Thoughts and prayers to his friends & fam.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom