2011 another great year for college football

Terrible story, man 
tired.gif
RIP.

Kelvin York and Jaydon Mickens are officially decommited from SC. York basically got his offer pulled after injuring his knee and coaches have been in contact with Bri'onte Dunn. Wrote about Mickens a while back.

CLK & Co on their way to Florida...

Mickens, Woods and York are casualties of the scholarship reductions. York badly wants to come to SC, its 50/50, don't blame him for seeking a scholly elsewhere. Offer hasn't been pulled but he's been informed by the coaching staff that it's a possibility. Same with Mickens.

Staff is going for "Home Runs".Doubt we pull Dunn, it's a longshot, but it's a shot.

Never really thought Mickens would end up with us. York on the other hand I was really looking forward to. The kid came all the way out here to go to junior college with the hopes to get an SC offer.

I think Darreus Rogers is next.

On the other hand we are in play for so much talent, I know we will finish strong.

Sounds like Tyriq McCord would already be committed if it wasnt for the distance.

I also hope the staff is trying to work on shaq thompson, I read on twitter he likes SC maybe we can poach him from Cal.

ShawnZobel_DHQ Shawn Zobel
If Matt Kalil returns to school, I would HIGHLY expect Matt Barkley to return to school as well

Crist seems like an upgrade of whatever generic white guy will be starting next year @ Wisconsin but @ Texas, doesnt seem that way.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ChipBrownOB Chip Brown
Would ND QB Dayne Crist, who graduates this month and wants to transfer a la Russell Wilson, be an answer for Texas next yr? Probably so.

This needs to happen, so Connor Brewer can redshirt while getting stronger and learning the system. 

Anddddd another name comes into the KU coach search...Charlie Weis. Everyone is saying it's down to Malzhan and Weis, announcement should come tomorrow and the coach will be introduced at KU/Ohio St basketball game Saturday. (& just a reminder...this is just what I'm hearing/reading, I have absolutely no idea if it's true or not)

Malzhan passed on Vandy only to accept the KU job a year later? Color me surprised and dumbfounded if true.

Darrell Scott (USF) has apparently declared for the draft

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

If they're not going there to offer Nelson's buddy then it doesn't matter...____ Notre Damb and UFag 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Cordarrelle Patterson & Markuss Eligwe tho 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Malzhan passed on Vandy only to accept the KU job a year later? Color me surprised and dumbfounded if true.

Darrell Scott (USF) has apparently declared for the draft

And if he doesn't get 3 mil a year? Welp. His loss.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Is ASU really a upgrade over SMU for jones?

Also, is June Jones a real upgrade over Dennis Erickson? Don't matter though. ASU COO says June won't be the next coach.

Is it normal for colleges to have COO's? Kinda weird.
ASU hired its COO (old Trailblazers GM) to oversee construction of a new football stadium and b-ball arena. I really hope we can still find a good football coach.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

If they're not going there to offer Nelson's buddy then it doesn't matter...____ Notre Damb and UFag 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif
They are going to fly all the way to Florida and not extend an offer...C'Mon Man!

Matt Kalil staying is not official, one of the down sides of twitter is you have to sift through garbage tweets.  Sometimes folks just run with it.

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]KU to Introduce Charlie Weis as Football Coach Friday![/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Expect the big man to make an appearance at the KU vs tOSU on Sat.[/font]

Back
Top Bottom