2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Its a shame for Entourage.

Why?
laugh.gif

DVR/TiVo is used in some form, I'm not sure if it's a part of Nielsen's ratings but they do know who DVR's what?  That is if you are using a legit DVR (TiVo, DirecTV, Dish, etc.).

Why?
laugh.gif

DVR/TiVo is used in some form, I'm not sure if it's a part of Nielsen's ratings but they do know who DVR's what?  That is if you are using a legit DVR (TiVo, DirecTV, Dish, etc.).

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can... the show had no idea what to do after season 1.

The writer's strike didn't help, but the show was a mess afterwards.

I remember watching Heroes first season finale thinking...way to not stick the landing much at all. Hope they do better next time. 
tired.gif

They cancelled that show a season too late.

Chicago Code
mad.gif
 they were getting it too, and the ratings were decent.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can... the show had no idea what to do after season 1.

The writer's strike didn't help, but the show was a mess afterwards.

I remember watching Heroes first season finale thinking...way to not stick the landing much at all. Hope they do better next time. 
tired.gif

They cancelled that show a season too late.

Chicago Code
mad.gif
 they were getting it too, and the ratings were decent.
30t6p3b.gif

Chicago code was meh.....

The story was cool, but ol babes voice/accent was annoying as hell........I would cringe whenever she started talking.

Not surprised it got cancelled tho.

Chicago code was meh.....

The story was cool, but ol babes voice/accent was annoying as hell........I would cringe whenever she started talking.

Not surprised it got cancelled tho.

V, Lie To Me and Human Target. 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

At least I still got Modern Family and Hawaii 5-0.

V, Lie To Me and Human Target. 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

At least I still got Modern Family and Hawaii 5-0.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by saint lt

I will always HATE HATE HATE L&O LA they canceled the mother ship for that piece of crap. The acting was so bad.  **** Wolf has turned the L&O franchise into a joke, it used to be a place where young actors got their start, now it is just blah.

show has fallen off...even SVU...

i guess i missed Outsource on the list but that show should have never made it onto tv...i thought it was gonna be good but that show was horrible...i

i don't know if cultually insensitive is the right term but it made Indian people look really foolish most of the time...it was cheap joke after cheap joke

hold up shorty and fall back. Outsource was hilarious and fall back with that liberal cultural sensitivity crap

show is garbage...i had high hopes for it but it failed

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by saint lt

I will always HATE HATE HATE L&O LA they canceled the mother ship for that piece of crap. The acting was so bad.  **** Wolf has turned the L&O franchise into a joke, it used to be a place where young actors got their start, now it is just blah.

show has fallen off...even SVU...

i guess i missed Outsource on the list but that show should have never made it onto tv...i thought it was gonna be good but that show was horrible...i

i don't know if cultually insensitive is the right term but it made Indian people look really foolish most of the time...it was cheap joke after cheap joke

hold up shorty and fall back. Outsource was hilarious and fall back with that liberal cultural sensitivity crap

show is garbage...i had high hopes for it but it failed

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

The Cape (NBC)
Caprica (Syfy)
The Gates (ABC)
Stargate Universe (Syfy)
Undercovers (NBC)
Human Target (FOX)
Lie To Me (FOX)
The Event (NBC)
V (ABC)
No Ordinary Family (ABC)
Outsourced (NBC)

Human target, V, and The Event were my fav new shows
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

The Cape (NBC)
Caprica (Syfy)
The Gates (ABC)
Stargate Universe (Syfy)
Undercovers (NBC)
Human Target (FOX)
Lie To Me (FOX)
The Event (NBC)
V (ABC)
No Ordinary Family (ABC)
Outsourced (NBC)

Human target, V, and The Event were my fav new shows
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

csi-NY-2010-Oct-350x233.jpg

No big surprises here, but CSI: NY fans breathe a collective sigh of relief, the show has been renewed. Meanwhile, fans of the Criminal Minds spinoff, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior can tear their hair out (if they have any left) or rage against the CBS machine. While the CSI: NY renewal isn’t a big surprise, its fate was still uncertain. The picture was more clear in advance for Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior.

mad.gif

csi-NY-2010-Oct-350x233.jpg

No big surprises here, but CSI: NY fans breathe a collective sigh of relief, the show has been renewed. Meanwhile, fans of the Criminal Minds spinoff, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior can tear their hair out (if they have any left) or rage against the CBS machine. While the CSI: NY renewal isn’t a big surprise, its fate was still uncertain. The picture was more clear in advance for Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Why?
laugh.gif

They count DVR ratings if you watch the show within 3 hours of airing.  In reality it doesn't matter because Advertisers don't care about DVR ratings because if you watch on DVR that just means you didin't watch any commercials.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Why?
laugh.gif

They count DVR ratings if you watch the show within 3 hours of airing.  In reality it doesn't matter because Advertisers don't care about DVR ratings because if you watch on DVR that just means you didin't watch any commercials.

A few I actually liked were canceled Glory Daze, V, and The Gates, but not that big of a deal. But two which I really liked and hoped would last 5+ seasons where Caprica and Stargate Universe. There is supposedly already another Battlestar Galactica spin off in the works, but haven't heard anything in regards to Stargate. I just dont want the Stargate franchise to die. And both shows had great season endings which would have been great to pick up on if there had been another season.

Back
Top Bottom