2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

So the administrators knew & failed to tell Golden they hired him??

atomic_bomb_explosion.jpg

People down here in South FL are MAD!
laugh.gif

Can't say that I blame them, but I don't feel any sympathy at all. F the Canes.

And yes UF has dirt that will most likely surface sometime in the next year, but that doesn't matter right now. FSU is next up to plate tho.

People down here in South FL are MAD!
laugh.gif

Can't say that I blame them, but I don't feel any sympathy at all. F the Canes.

And yes UF has dirt that will most likely surface sometime in the next year, but that doesn't matter right now. FSU is next up to plate tho.

1. This is not looking good for the U. 
2. Can't believe the Royals fronted that much money for Bubba. Hopefully a sign of things to come for the Royals. 

I think one of the KC writers said they could be the worst Big 12 team of all time and had them winning 1 or 2 games all year.  Their non-conference has N Illinois and @ G Tech and their winnable Big 12 game is in Ames.  I'm not looking down on them as I see it hard for either one of us to win 3 games.

3. No hate, who wrote that article, lol. I mean I don't know how we can be ANY worse then what we were last year. Last year we were God awful. I look back at the G Tech game and wonder how we even won that. 

I have them winning the McNeese State, No Illinois, G. Tech, and KSU game. Yeah the G Tech game on the road is a stretch but we are usually good for one miracle a year so I think will beat some team we shouldn't at least once in the Big 12. 

1. This is not looking good for the U. 
2. Can't believe the Royals fronted that much money for Bubba. Hopefully a sign of things to come for the Royals. 

I think one of the KC writers said they could be the worst Big 12 team of all time and had them winning 1 or 2 games all year.  Their non-conference has N Illinois and @ G Tech and their winnable Big 12 game is in Ames.  I'm not looking down on them as I see it hard for either one of us to win 3 games.

3. No hate, who wrote that article, lol. I mean I don't know how we can be ANY worse then what we were last year. Last year we were God awful. I look back at the G Tech game and wonder how we even won that. 

I have them winning the McNeese State, No Illinois, G. Tech, and KSU game. Yeah the G Tech game on the road is a stretch but we are usually good for one miracle a year so I think will beat some team we shouldn't at least once in the Big 12. 

lukesgospel.jpg

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/08/nevin_shapiro_can_kiss_my_ass.php

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/lukes_gospel/
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/lukes_gospel/Luke's Gospel

[h1]Nevin Shapiro Can Kiss My @*#[/h1]
By Luther Campbell Wed., Aug. 17 2011 at 8:21 AM

Nevin Shapiro wishes he could wear my shorts for one day. The New Jersey-born Napoleon dubbed himself "Little Luke" in a so-called investigative report by Yahoo Sports claiming all sorts of corrupt $**# Shapiro committed while he was a booster of the University of Miami athletics program.

The claims even include hooking up football players with prostitutes and buying them bottles at Club Mansion. That punk could never be me.

First of all, I have never been a UM booster. I have never given a dime to the school. I have and always will support the players and the program out of civic pride, but I never violated any NCAA rules when I was the team's biggest fan in the 1980s. And I definitely would not have ever paid for a stripper to abort a baby allegedly fathered by a UM football player like Shapiro claims he did.

You can't be me just by reading a Dan Le Batard article in The Miami Herald from 21 years ago alleging I paid players for hits on the field. The NCAA investigated those accusations and found no wrongdoing on my part. This notion that I was paying players is false. It never happened.

If Nevin really wanted people to see him as "Little Luke," then he would have dedicated part of his life to helping kids in Miami's inner city neighborhoods get a college education. He certainly never started a youth athletic program that has been around for more than 30 years helping underprivileged parents in Liberty City mold their children.

It has never been about money for me. It's always been about community service. That's what being Uncle Luke is really about.

Shapiro is nothing more than a jilted groupie who %*$@$% over a lot people. He is an opportunistic schemer who now wants to play the role of jailhouse snitch. His word isn't worth squat especially if Yahoo paid him for the exclusive. Nevin's mad because he couldn't get former players to invest in his Ponzi scheme or come to his rescue when his criminal enterprise was exposed.

I always had a feeling Shapiro was a sketchy $%$$%%!@@%%$. I could see right through him two minutes into our first conversation. During one of our meetings, he was trying to get me to be a part of his sports agency because he knew I work with all the kids in the inner city playing football. He also complained that the former players didn't want to invest in his food business after he had bought jerseys and memorabilia to support the program.

He was all about himself. Shapiro wanted to use me like he was using the UM players and other celebrity athletes he courted. I knew to stay away from him. So did Randy Shannon, who warned all his assistants that if he caught them with Shapiro, he would fire them. Randy hated that beady-eyed defamer. Surprisingly, Shannon's name was conspicuously absent in Yahoo's breathtaking 11-month investigation.

The NCAA shouldn't even waste any gas money on this guy. But the investigators have to do their due diligence. In the meantime, every UM fan should send a letter to Shapiro's prison warden and insist he remain in general population.

Follow Luke on Twitter at: @unclelukereal1.

lukesgospel.jpg

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/08/nevin_shapiro_can_kiss_my_ass.php

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/lukes_gospel/Luke's Gospel

[h1]Nevin Shapiro Can Kiss My @*#[/h1]
By Luther Campbell Wed., Aug. 17 2011 at 8:21 AM

Nevin Shapiro wishes he could wear my shorts for one day. The New Jersey-born Napoleon dubbed himself "Little Luke" in a so-called investigative report by Yahoo Sports claiming all sorts of corrupt $**# Shapiro committed while he was a booster of the University of Miami athletics program.

The claims even include hooking up football players with prostitutes and buying them bottles at Club Mansion. That punk could never be me.

First of all, I have never been a UM booster. I have never given a dime to the school. I have and always will support the players and the program out of civic pride, but I never violated any NCAA rules when I was the team's biggest fan in the 1980s. And I definitely would not have ever paid for a stripper to abort a baby allegedly fathered by a UM football player like Shapiro claims he did.

You can't be me just by reading a Dan Le Batard article in The Miami Herald from 21 years ago alleging I paid players for hits on the field. The NCAA investigated those accusations and found no wrongdoing on my part. This notion that I was paying players is false. It never happened.

If Nevin really wanted people to see him as "Little Luke," then he would have dedicated part of his life to helping kids in Miami's inner city neighborhoods get a college education. He certainly never started a youth athletic program that has been around for more than 30 years helping underprivileged parents in Liberty City mold their children.

It has never been about money for me. It's always been about community service. That's what being Uncle Luke is really about.

Shapiro is nothing more than a jilted groupie who %*$@$% over a lot people. He is an opportunistic schemer who now wants to play the role of jailhouse snitch. His word isn't worth squat especially if Yahoo paid him for the exclusive. Nevin's mad because he couldn't get former players to invest in his Ponzi scheme or come to his rescue when his criminal enterprise was exposed.

I always had a feeling Shapiro was a sketchy $%$$%%!@@%%$. I could see right through him two minutes into our first conversation. During one of our meetings, he was trying to get me to be a part of his sports agency because he knew I work with all the kids in the inner city playing football. He also complained that the former players didn't want to invest in his food business after he had bought jerseys and memorabilia to support the program.

He was all about himself. Shapiro wanted to use me like he was using the UM players and other celebrity athletes he courted. I knew to stay away from him. So did Randy Shannon, who warned all his assistants that if he caught them with Shapiro, he would fire them. Randy hated that beady-eyed defamer. Surprisingly, Shannon's name was conspicuously absent in Yahoo's breathtaking 11-month investigation.

The NCAA shouldn't even waste any gas money on this guy. But the investigators have to do their due diligence. In the meantime, every UM fan should send a letter to Shapiro's prison warden and insist he remain in general population.

Follow Luke on Twitter at: @unclelukereal1.

I understand exactly what the UM fans are experiencing right now. But damn, how can you not deny the fact that Yahoo and Charles Robinsons report has a page for every player alleged to have come in contact with Shaprio, credit card statements, canceled checks, phone records, secondary sources corroborating his accusations, coaches knowing this was going down, photographs of Shapiro with players on his Yacht, with him at clubs, restaurants, pictures of y'alls administrators accepting dirty checks, and accounts that this also crossed into the basketball program. No way all of this is fiction.

I understand exactly what the UM fans are experiencing right now. But damn, how can you not deny the fact that Yahoo and Charles Robinsons report has a page for every player alleged to have come in contact with Shaprio, credit card statements, canceled checks, phone records, secondary sources corroborating his accusations, coaches knowing this was going down, photographs of Shapiro with players on his Yacht, with him at clubs, restaurants, pictures of y'alls administrators accepting dirty checks, and accounts that this also crossed into the basketball program. No way all of this is fiction.

The NCAA been on this for over 5 months, what's taking them so long to decide if they gonna nuke us or not?  Are we in line or something behind Ohio St and Oregon? 
laugh.gif

The only ones I feel bad for is USC for that idiot Dee runnin his mouth, all the while guilty as @#$% 
30t6p3b.gif
  To me, that's the only part of the story that bothers me.  Hookers, cars, money, parties, eh, no @#$% that stuff was goin on.  Been 30 some odd years we been doin that stuff. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  But the pres shoulda kept his mouth shut about USC.  Dumb. 

The NCAA been on this for over 5 months, what's taking them so long to decide if they gonna nuke us or not?  Are we in line or something behind Ohio St and Oregon? 
laugh.gif

The only ones I feel bad for is USC for that idiot Dee runnin his mouth, all the while guilty as @#$% 
30t6p3b.gif
  To me, that's the only part of the story that bothers me.  Hookers, cars, money, parties, eh, no @#$% that stuff was goin on.  Been 30 some odd years we been doin that stuff. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  But the pres shoulda kept his mouth shut about USC.  Dumb. 

Back
Top Bottom