2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by CP1708

And still more relevant than every school in your conference outside of USC. 
pimp.gif

I know the past is hard to let go of, but it's OK - times are changing. Swagger is nothing more than a scent by Old Spice, and Miami is nothing more than USF's little brother.

One day, you may return to your coke-snorting, winning ways... until then, let the fans with teams that win more than 8 games a year do the talking, k? Thank you.

People go to ONE title game and all of a sudden you can't tell them nothing.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

pimp.gif

I know the past is hard to let go of, but it's OK - times are changing. Swagger is nothing more than a scent by Old Spice, and Miami is nothing more than USF's little brother.

One day, you may return to your coke-snorting, winning ways... until then, let the fans with teams that win more than 8 games a year do the talking, k? Thank you.

laugh.gif
 It's an inside thing man, he's ok. 

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 It's an inside thing man, he's ok. 

There will be no death penalty. Maybe a bowl-season ban and some scholarship losses, but that will just give an excuse for poor play and keep you from getting beat down in more B-grade bowls.

There will be no death penalty. Maybe a bowl-season ban and some scholarship losses, but that will just give an excuse for poor play and keep you from getting beat down in more B-grade bowls.

pimp.gif

What makes it so bad I love Oregon (not as much as the U) but I even had a visit at U of O and with the Nike history and the atmosphere I fell in love!

But come on dude really?.........The past 25 years Miami has been a force in football pro and college.....maybe not currently but EVERY school has there down era......in the past 10 years have yall won a championship? We have!

And please dont bring up winning more then 8 games in a season......When you play the FSUs, Floridas, Virgina Techs, Ohio States, Oaklahomas and big named schools in one season come holla at me.......All Oregon has for comp is USC and every now and then they put a elite team like LSU on the schedule

pimp.gif

What makes it so bad I love Oregon (not as much as the U) but I even had a visit at U of O and with the Nike history and the atmosphere I fell in love!

But come on dude really?.........The past 25 years Miami has been a force in football pro and college.....maybe not currently but EVERY school has there down era......in the past 10 years have yall won a championship? We have!

And please dont bring up winning more then 8 games in a season......When you play the FSUs, Floridas, Virgina Techs, Ohio States, Oaklahomas and big named schools in one season come holla at me.......All Oregon has for comp is USC and every now and then they put a elite team like LSU on the schedule

Yo that rix pic really made me
laugh.gif

Good to see Miami fans standing strong
pimp.gif
....come at us ncaa...ima still be a huge fan...and shapiro could've left Pata name out of it...no country for snitching on a dead man
30t6p3b.gif

hate he put Godfrey name in it too
30t6p3b.gif
hope it don't keep him out of any ucf games 

Yo that rix pic really made me
laugh.gif

Good to see Miami fans standing strong
pimp.gif
....come at us ncaa...ima still be a huge fan...and shapiro could've left Pata name out of it...no country for snitching on a dead man
30t6p3b.gif

hate he put Godfrey name in it too
30t6p3b.gif
hope it don't keep him out of any ucf games 

Mike Hart is a QC coach at EMU now under Ron English.

Dont be surprised if he is the next RB coach at Michigan when Fred Jackson retires.

Hart or Wheatley IMO

Dont be surprised if he is the next RB coach at Michigan when Fred Jackson retires.

Hart or Wheatley IMO

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Hart or Wheatley IMO
Woah...I thought he was getting a little PT with the Colts. He scored a couple times last year or the year before...Much respect though. My favorite Wolverine of all time & probably will always be. Straight out my hometown
pimp.gif

RIP to my old AIM SN: MikeHart200
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Hart or Wheatley IMO
Woah...I thought he was getting a little PT with the Colts. He scored a couple times last year or the year before...Much respect though. My favorite Wolverine of all time & probably will always be. Straight out my hometown
pimp.gif

RIP to my old AIM SN: MikeHart200
frown.gif

pimp.gif

Your arrogance and condescension , as a fan of a team that has never won a thing that could compare to what the U has accomplished, is ridiculous. Especially considering that team, which has never won a damn thing other then a Pac10 championship while USC was under probation, is also on the verge of getting demolished by the NCAA and has more concrete evidence against it. 
Your team is a footnote in the college football encyclopedia. The U is a whole *%@+%## chapter. If we get the death penalty and are irrelevant for the next 20 years we'll still be more relevant that Oregon ever will be. Have fun being a nobody in college football again when Chip Kelly loses his job for being an idiot and USC is back from probation. The clock is ticking....

pimp.gif

Your arrogance and condescension , as a fan of a team that has never won a thing that could compare to what the U has accomplished, is ridiculous. Especially considering that team, which has never won a damn thing other then a Pac10 championship while USC was under probation, is also on the verge of getting demolished by the NCAA and has more concrete evidence against it. 
Your team is a footnote in the college football encyclopedia. The U is a whole *%@+%## chapter. If we get the death penalty and are irrelevant for the next 20 years we'll still be more relevant that Oregon ever will be. Have fun being a nobody in college football again when Chip Kelly loses his job for being an idiot and USC is back from probation. The clock is ticking....

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

pimp.gif

Damn....good +%*+
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

pimp.gif

Damn....good +%*+
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom