2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Weaponry Expert wrote:

Your arrogance and condescension , as a fan of a team that has never won a thing that could compare to what the U has accomplished, is ridiculous. Especially considering that team, which has never won a damn thing other then a Pac10 championship while USC was under probation, is also on the verge of getting demolished by the NCAA and has more concrete evidence against it. 
Your team is a footnote in the college football encyclopedia. The U is a whole *%@+%## chapter. If we get the death penalty and are irrelevant for the next 20 years we'll still be more relevant that Oregon ever will be. Have fun being a nobody in college football again when Chip Kelly loses his job for being an idiot and USC is back from probation. The clock is ticking....

And here we go..
**Que the MJ popcorn gif**.

Weaponry Expert wrote:

Your arrogance and condescension , as a fan of a team that has never won a thing that could compare to what the U has accomplished, is ridiculous. Especially considering that team, which has never won a damn thing other then a Pac10 championship while USC was under probation, is also on the verge of getting demolished by the NCAA and has more concrete evidence against it. 
Your team is a footnote in the college football encyclopedia. The U is a whole *%@+%## chapter. If we get the death penalty and are irrelevant for the next 20 years we'll still be more relevant that Oregon ever will be. Have fun being a nobody in college football again when Chip Kelly loses his job for being an idiot and USC is back from probation. The clock is ticking....

And here we go..

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

I would have read all that...but I knew it was all @#%$%%*# after this:
is also on the verge of getting demolished by the NCAA and has more concrete evidence against it
LOL.

Keep living in the past, champ.
pimp.gif

is also on the verge of getting demolished by the NCAA and has more concrete evidence against it
LOL.

pimp.gif

Yo, my dude Chester has always been like this 
laugh.gif
. Don't take things too seriously
laugh.gif
. I guess when Yahoo puts out an article, things get serious.

I got no hate for the []_[], but !#+* Paul Dee. Clown @++ ++@!%@*@#%%+ fat hypocritical !+%@#.

Yo, my dude Chester has always been like this 
laugh.gif
. Don't take things too seriously
laugh.gif
. I guess when Yahoo puts out an article, things get serious.

I got no hate for the []_[], but !#+* Paul Dee. Clown @++ ++@!%@*@#%%+ fat hypocritical !+%@#.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

LOL.

pimp.gif

Keep living in the "never was", nobody. 
eyes.gif

LOL.

pimp.gif

Keep living in the "never was", nobody. 
eyes.gif

Running out in smoke
Holding up a 4 at the start of the 4th quater
The special visors
The swagger

all started by us!

5 rings

o and your favorite NFL team has a star from us on the roster

ok now post what yo school has done in the past 25 years.................ill wait
laugh.gif

*reads 49ers in sig*

How is Frank Gore doin over there in the backfield?.......I dont see any ducks makin noise in the league......just sayin *kanye shrug*

Im not one to bash Oregon tho......they are 
pimp.gif
......but dont come in here and just diss a school that has brought alot to the table for football in general! Thats like dissing USC, Notre Dame, FSU, Florida.....you just cant win

Running out in smoke
The special visors
The swagger

all started by us!

5 rings

ok now post what yo school has done in the past 25 years.................ill wait
laugh.gif

*reads 49ers in sig*

How is Frank Gore doin over there in the backfield?.......I dont see any ducks makin noise in the league......just sayin *kanye shrug*

Im not one to bash Oregon tho......they are 
pimp.gif
......but dont come in here and just diss a school that has brought alot to the table for football in general! Thats like dissing USC, Notre Dame, FSU, Florida.....you just cant win

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Running out in smoke
The special visors
The swagger

all started by us!

5 rings

laugh.gif

He won't.  All he does is go in on your team, then when you got back at him, he turns around and says that you're "sensative" or you're "butt hurt".  

The only butt hurting that will be going on is when USC comes off their sanctions and his team goes back to fighting for scraps in the PAC-10.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Running out in smoke
The special visors
The swagger

all started by us!

5 rings

laugh.gif

He won't.  All he does is go in on your team, then when you got back at him, he turns around and says that you're "sensative" or you're "butt hurt".  

The only butt hurting that will be going on is when USC comes off their sanctions and his team goes back to fighting for scraps in the PAC-10.

Captain Sensitive is following me from thread to thread now. I must have really struck a nerve.

Case and point ^^^^.

Dude's a clown with a keyboard.  Nothing more.

Captain Sensitive is following me from thread to thread now. I must have really struck a nerve.

Case and point ^^^^.

Dude's a clown with a keyboard.  Nothing more.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Weaponry Expert wrote:

And here we go..

The Rock/ "tick tock...tick tock....." /The Rock

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Weaponry Expert wrote:

And here we go..

The Rock/ "tick tock...tick tock....." /The Rock

Just wondering... has there ever been conference threads on NT? Like for the NFL I see all type of division ones, and it had me wondering.
Threads would probably get locked though with all the smack talking. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom