2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by University of Nike

85016667a0778701c1f5ac27166581ba932d53ef_r.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+@+$ this %*!@$.....And all you ++!+%% that hate on the U....We can go 7-6 and still will get more coverage than your bum +!% school....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Yea sorry champ but I'd rather win football games
laugh.gif

"Damn man, 48-0 to UVA? SMH what a shameful way to close out the Orange Bowl."

"Who cares dude, do you know how much COVERAGE we'll get for this? It's all about that U 
pimp.gif
 "

dre, if FSU can keep their nose clean they are going to be back on top in no time flat with all the players they should be able to get from Miami now. 90's all over again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+@+$ this %*!@$.....And all you ++!+%% that hate on the U....We can go 7-6 and still will get more coverage than your bum +!% school....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Yea sorry champ but I'd rather win football games
laugh.gif

"Damn man, 48-0 to UVA? SMH what a shameful way to close out the Orange Bowl."

"Who cares dude, do you know how much COVERAGE we'll get for this? It's all about that U 
pimp.gif
 "

dre, if FSU can keep their nose clean they are going to be back on top in no time flat with all the players they should be able to get from Miami now. 90's all over again.

pimp.gif

I've always known that Miami as well as other schools has dirt.  Oregon folk don't.  They thought they were above all and better than everybody else.  So hell yeah RIP Oregon.  Nobody will even  miss them. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I've always known that Miami as well as other schools has dirt.  Oregon folk don't.  They thought they were above all and better than everybody else.  So hell yeah RIP Oregon.  Nobody will even  miss them. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

People keep talking about the "death penalty" for Miami, but how do you kill that which has already been dead for a decade?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

People keep talking about the "death penalty" for Miami, but how do you kill that which has already been dead for a decade?

laugh.gif
 @ the Canes' fans on here.

Gonna read that yahoo article, to see if the situation really is that bad.

laugh.gif
 @ the Canes' fans on here.

Gonna read that yahoo article, to see if the situation really is that bad.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

And still more relevant than every school in your conference outside of USC. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I know the past is hard to let go of, but it's OK - times are changing. Swagger is nothing more than a scent by Old Spice, and Miami is nothing more than USF's little brother.

One day, you may return to your coke-snorting, winning ways... until then, let the fans with teams that win more than 8 games a year do the talking, k? Thank you.

pimp.gif

I know the past is hard to let go of, but it's OK - times are changing. Swagger is nothing more than a scent by Old Spice, and Miami is nothing more than USF's little brother.

One day, you may return to your coke-snorting, winning ways... until then, let the fans with teams that win more than 8 games a year do the talking, k? Thank you.

pimp.gif

People go to ONE title game and all of a sudden you can't tell them nothing.

Back
Top Bottom