2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I understand exactly what the UM fans are experiencing right now. But damn, how can you not deny the fact that Yahoo and Charles Robinsons report has a page for every player alleged to have come in contact with Shaprio, credit card statements, canceled checks, phone records, secondary sources corroborating his accusations, coaches knowing this was going down, photographs of Shapiro with players on his Yacht, with him at clubs, restaurants, pictures of y'alls administrators accepting dirty checks, and accounts that this also crossed into the basketball program. No way all of this is fiction.

I believe they didnt know

As far the pictures of players on his boat those pics came from 2002 - 2003......he has no recent pics (if we can break the cycle the 4+ years rule will come in effect)

and the good thing about phone records they cant tell what he said in the convo OR what the texts said! I know this cause my girl tried to check my phone records
laugh.gif

it just shows the number he called or text

To the current players all they have to do is say "yeah I met him before and he gave me his number trying to get tickets and see how I was holding up on the field but I never exchanged money with him or anything like that! Coach Shannon had such a tight grip on us he wouldnt let us talk to anybody like that on the outside"......I can see what Luke was talking bout this dude wanted to be in the spotlight.......Funny how he only has pics and jerseys from the era Miami was on top! Lately they havent been so I guess he didnt see the need to get hyped over these current players

I think this will bring all the older players back to clear everything up! I can see Ray Lewis & Michael Irvin going ALL out to make sure this doesnt effect The "U"

Another good point is........RANDY SHANNON'S name is no where to be found! Thats a good look for Al Golden and the current players

I understand exactly what the UM fans are experiencing right now. But damn, how can you not deny the fact that Yahoo and Charles Robinsons report has a page for every player alleged to have come in contact with Shaprio, credit card statements, canceled checks, phone records, secondary sources corroborating his accusations, coaches knowing this was going down, photographs of Shapiro with players on his Yacht, with him at clubs, restaurants, pictures of y'alls administrators accepting dirty checks, and accounts that this also crossed into the basketball program. No way all of this is fiction.

As far the pictures of players on his boat those pics came from 2002 - 2003......he has no recent pics (if we can break the cycle the 4+ years rule will come in effect)

and the good thing about phone records they cant tell what he said in the convo OR what the texts said! I know this cause my girl tried to check my phone records
laugh.gif

To the current players all they have to do is say "yeah I met him before and he gave me his number trying to get tickets and see how I was holding up on the field but I never exchanged money with him or anything like that! Coach Shannon had such a tight grip on us he wouldnt let us talk to anybody like that on the outside"......I can see what Luke was talking bout this dude wanted to be in the spotlight.......Funny how he only has pics and jerseys from the era Miami was on top! Lately they havent been so I guess he didnt see the need to get hyped over these current players

I think this will bring all the older players back to clear everything up! I can see Ray Lewis & Michael Irvin going ALL out to make sure this doesnt effect The "U"

Another good point is........RANDY SHANNON'S name is no where to be found! Thats a good look for Al Golden and the current players

I'm not trippin. I believe alot of this will come down to our behavior in terms of compliance. If the NCAA decides that we created an environment that fostered violations, then it is a much bigger deal. There's some damning accusations in that Yahoo! piece, but there's alot of fluff in there as well. Notice how when he writes about the house and yacht, he makes sure to put the dollar value of those items, "he invited players to his $2.7 million house."  As if that $%@# matters.
laugh.gif
 It makes it sound much worse then, "he had players over to his house" The current players appear to be the flimsiest of the allegations.

Not to mention(what the current talking heads are not mentioning),  that once it was revealed that Shapiro had gotten his money through illicit means, the University of Miami gave him back every penny he ever donated(documented), and removed his name from all things he had sponsored. UM also stepped up and cooperated with the NCAA, and  reported some of this stuff before he started running his mouth. Well over a year ago. I'll let the stuff play out before I concede to doomsday.

I'm not trippin. I believe alot of this will come down to our behavior in terms of compliance. If the NCAA decides that we created an environment that fostered violations, then it is a much bigger deal. There's some damning accusations in that Yahoo! piece, but there's alot of fluff in there as well. Notice how when he writes about the house and yacht, he makes sure to put the dollar value of those items, "he invited players to his $2.7 million house."  As if that $%@# matters.
laugh.gif
 It makes it sound much worse then, "he had players over to his house" The current players appear to be the flimsiest of the allegations.

Not to mention(what the current talking heads are not mentioning),  that once it was revealed that Shapiro had gotten his money through illicit means, the University of Miami gave him back every penny he ever donated(documented), and removed his name from all things he had sponsored. UM also stepped up and cooperated with the NCAA, and  reported some of this stuff before he started running his mouth. Well over a year ago. I'll let the stuff play out before I concede to doomsday.

2qwps7s.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+@+$ this %*!@$.....And all you ++!+%% that hate on the U....We can go 7-6 and still will get more coverage than your bum +!% school....[/color]

2qwps7s.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+@+$ this %*!@$.....And all you ++!+%% that hate on the U....We can go 7-6 and still will get more coverage than your bum +!% school....[/color]

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

Not trying to argue for SC but you really need to read up on the Reggie case; Paul Dee unknowingly dug a grave for you guys.  SC got hammered on a series of calls that lasted no more than 2 min in total plus a grainy pic from a club.  Paul Dee made the connection between Todd McNair and Lloyd Lake based on that evidence and said SC "should have known" what was going on.

No way in hell, based on that standard, you guys are getting off the hook.  NCAA is feeling the heat again and they're going to have to murder another program to get the monkeys off their back.

I've always been a fan of Miami so it's not even based on hate - those are the facts.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

Not trying to argue for SC but you really need to read up on the Reggie case; Paul Dee unknowingly dug a grave for you guys.  SC got hammered on a series of calls that lasted no more than 2 min in total plus a grainy pic from a club.  Paul Dee made the connection between Todd McNair and Lloyd Lake based on that evidence and said SC "should have known" what was going on.

No way in hell, based on that standard, you guys are getting off the hook.  NCAA is feeling the heat again and they're going to have to murder another program to get the monkeys off their back.

I've always been a fan of Miami so it's not even based on hate - those are the facts.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
Bro we had players get in trouble for visiting a former UNC DB from the late 90s and sleeping on his couch. The NCAA valued that equivalent to a stay at a hotel and they also deemed it an improper benefit for getting picked up by him at the airport and then valued that at a comparable taxi ride. It's all pretty ridiculous, but it is what it is. 

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
Bro we had players get in trouble for visiting a former UNC DB from the late 90s and sleeping on his couch. The NCAA valued that equivalent to a stay at a hotel and they also deemed it an improper benefit for getting picked up by him at the airport and then valued that at a comparable taxi ride. It's all pretty ridiculous, but it is what it is. 

Back
Top Bottom