2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Im startin off my day wit a blunt of purp..no pancakes just a cup of syrup.

My man.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Great start in the morning that will lead to a horrible, disappointing night. 
emot-slick.gif

Great start in the morning that will lead to a horrible, disappointing night. 
emot-slick.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Caerus & N II K 3 = Rook?

Alright, these username theories need to stop 
laugh.gif

Where the hell you get that from? 
roll.gif
I thought someone made a comment about what you wrote and said something like, "Same old Rook"
Most of you are fans of Michigan and whatever team playing at that moment is hotter or has a player that Gunna says can ball.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I thought someone made a comment about what you wrote and said something like, "Same old Rook"
Most of you are fans of Michigan and whatever team playing at that moment is hotter or has a player that Gunna says can ball.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Wait...what does this all have to do with Nike though? 
laugh.gif

Besides, Even though I've had my moments (U$C in sig, etc) Everyone here knows I'm a fan of Michigan though  
void0-23.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Wait...what does this all have to do with Nike though? 
laugh.gif

Besides, Even though I've had my moments (U$C in sig, etc) Everyone here knows I'm a fan of Michigan though  
void0-23.gif

What a heartbreaking loss to sit through. Baylor played good. RGIII played better than I ever thought he could. Was surprised to see a TCU defense play that bad. That secondary was atrocious
sick.gif
. I was really happy with what I saw from Casey Pachall though. The return game was pretty good also. Anxious to see this team grow up throughout this season. 

What a heartbreaking loss to sit through. Baylor played good. RGIII played better than I ever thought he could. Was surprised to see a TCU defense play that bad. That secondary was atrocious
sick.gif
. I was really happy with what I saw from Casey Pachall though. The return game was pretty good also. Anxious to see this team grow up throughout this season. 

I've never felt so disrespected.

I'm far from one of Gunna's blind followers.  Dude won't even acknowledge me ever since I proved him wrong in a football argument and then feels the need to create sneak diss threads.  Still appreciate what he brings to the table, though.

I'm far from one of Gunna's blind followers.  Dude won't even acknowledge me ever since I proved him wrong in a football argument and then feels the need to create sneak diss threads.  Still appreciate what he brings to the table, though.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when I thought Hank Moody was Rook. I dont think I ever apologized either. So, sorry bijald (sp?).

Baylor/TCU replay on now. I wish I didnt know the outcome already.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when I thought Hank Moody was Rook. I dont think I ever apologized either. So, sorry bijald (sp?).

Baylor/TCU replay on now. I wish I didnt know the outcome already.

Back
Top Bottom