2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

RoOk will never die 
30t6p3b.gif

Apparently some USF fans went and tagged up one of the Notre Dame buildings on Campus..
30t6p3b.gif
classless fans, we're gonna demolish them in about 12 hours...

Apparently some USF fans went and tagged up one of the Notre Dame buildings on Campus..
30t6p3b.gif
classless fans, we're gonna demolish them in about 12 hours...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

USF 
30t6p3b.gif
classless fans

Been saying that for years since they cussed out and threw beer at me/other KU fans after they beat KU a couple years back. %#!!!*% dbags in Tampa, man. Go Notre Dame (or tomorrow only).

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

USF 
30t6p3b.gif
classless fans

Been saying that for years since they cussed out and threw beer at me/other KU fans after they beat KU a couple years back. %#!!!*% dbags in Tampa, man. Go Notre Dame (or tomorrow only).

laugh.gif
won't acknowledge you? What do you post to get acknowledged? What you want me to tell you? You have a pretty avy...? You smell good today...? I've missed you...? Dinner was great tonite...?
your hair looks different tonite...?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sneak diss threads about cus you proved me wrong word!!??
laugh.gif

Go outside, get some sun, feel the breeze man. The internet shouldn't have you feeling the need to be "acknowledged".

laugh.gif
won't acknowledge you? What do you post to get acknowledged? What you want me to tell you? You have a pretty avy...? You smell good today...? I've missed you...? Dinner was great tonite...?
your hair looks different tonite...?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sneak diss threads about cus you proved me wrong word!!??
laugh.gif

Go outside, get some sun, feel the breeze man. The internet shouldn't have you feeling the need to be "acknowledged".

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

a couple FCS teams alread playing FBS teams close...and they are not the top...

anyway in my FCS pick'em we had a side pool with upsets.

i have

JMU over UNC
Liberty over NC State
William and Mary over UVA.

unexpected upset which seems to happen the past couple of years (Jacksonville State/Ole Miss, Appy State/Mich, JMU/VT, etc...)

I have

Montana over Tennessee

I see someone was drunk as +*%# last night..... U don't believe NONE of that crap

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

a couple FCS teams alread playing FBS teams close...and they are not the top...

anyway in my FCS pick'em we had a side pool with upsets.

i have

JMU over UNC
Liberty over NC State
William and Mary over UVA.

unexpected upset which seems to happen the past couple of years (Jacksonville State/Ole Miss, Appy State/Mich, JMU/VT, etc...)

I have

Montana over Tennessee

I see someone was drunk as +*%# last night..... U don't believe NONE of that crap

Fitz Toussaint is getting the start at RB for us. I think we try, "try" being the key word, to pound it on wmu w/ the RB's and try to keep it as vanilla as possible and not show too much before next week.

Fitz Toussaint is getting the start at RB for us. I think we try, "try" being the key word, to pound it on wmu w/ the RB's and try to keep it as vanilla as possible and not show too much before next week.

the Gunna hate seems to occur around this time every year... let that boy prognosticate!

Noskey, you're a dead man in my eyes... unless you do a couple picture dumps in a newly created athletic women appreciation thread. After that, we cool.Who remembers NTer gunnasgunnagetit?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

the Gunna hate seems to occur around this time every year... let that boy prognosticate!

Noskey, you're a dead man in my eyes... unless you do a couple picture dumps in a newly created athletic women appreciation thread. After that, we cool.Who remembers NTer gunnasgunnagetit?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Might not be big news to some here but people in the city are going crazy for Larry Coker to kick off his new career in the alamodome introducing a new program UTSA. Also UTSA has reached an agreement for its final five home football games to be broadcast on the Longhorn Network.

Back
Top Bottom