2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Might not be big news to some here but people in the city are going crazy for Larry Coker to kick off his new career in the alamodome introducing a new program UTSA. Also UTSA has reached an agreement for its final five home football games to be broadcast on the Longhorn Network.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I see someone was drunk as +*%# last night..... U don't believe NONE of that crap

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Yeah I read someone crack on UTSA last nite saying Longhorn network will still show High School football by airing their games

Yeah I read someone crack on UTSA last nite saying Longhorn network will still show High School football by airing their games

laugh.gif
yep, first season ever so def not expecting much, might check out a game bc they wont sell out and tickets are cheap.

laugh.gif
yep, first season ever so def not expecting much, might check out a game bc they wont sell out and tickets are cheap.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Might not be big news to some here but people in the city are going crazy for Larry Coker to kick off his new career in the alamodome introducing a new program UTSA. Also UTSA has reached an agreement for its final five home football games to be broadcast on the Longhorn Network.
Yea, I got offered some tickets for today's game.. but i had to turn them down because I'm not missing a Notre Dame game.. but I definitely wanna go check them out this year.. 

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Yea, I got offered some tickets for today's game.. but i had to turn them down because I'm not missing a Notre Dame game.. but I definitely wanna go check them out this year.. 

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

a couple FCS teams alread playing FBS teams close...and they are not the top...

anyway in my FCS pick'em we had a side pool with upsets.

i have

JMU over UNC
Liberty over NC State
William and Mary over UVA.

unexpected upset which seems to happen the past couple of years (Jacksonville State/Ole Miss, Appy State/Mich, JMU/VT, etc...)

I have

Montana over Tennessee

I see someone was drunk as +*%# last night..... U don't believe NONE of that crap

lmao none getting upset....i can see one being kinda close for a bit 

i have

JMU over UNC
Liberty over NC State

unexpected upset which seems to happen the past couple of years (Jacksonville State/Ole Miss, Appy State/Mich, JMU/VT, etc...)

I have

Montana over Tennessee

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i have

JMU over UNC
Liberty over NC State

I have

Montana over Tennessee

Man this is CFB! You cant see anyone get upset! Nobody seen App State, James Madison, Jacksonville State, and other teams pull of upsets
I have a feeling a couple teams go down in major upsets this week.

Btw, switching my pick to ND over USF...ND just looks to talented 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i have

JMU over UNC
Liberty over NC State

I have

Montana over Tennessee

Man this is CFB! You cant see anyone get upset! Nobody seen App State, James Madison, Jacksonville State, and other teams pull of upsets
I have a feeling a couple teams go down in major upsets this week.

Btw, switching my pick to ND over USF...ND just looks to talented 

I didn't sleep 2 hours last night, tossed and turned like I was suiting up today...too tired now man 
ohwell.gif
 dont even wanna roll a blunt.
but i am 
pimp.gif

I didn't sleep 2 hours last night, tossed and turned like I was suiting up today...too tired now man 
ohwell.gif
 dont even wanna roll a blunt.
but i am 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom